I just recently updated my game and I updated both MCCC and WickedWhims, so far I haven't had any game issues except I think WW is causing my sims to not get pregnant by regular woohoo, after try for baby it doesn't show the option to take a pregnancy test. I'm now also getting lastException errors repeatedly in my notifications, I looked at the file and it shows me that WW is the cause of it. I have it here https://pastebin.com/eh5TuSDe

Other than the regular sims pregnancy not working (might only be for vampires?) and getting the LEs, the mod itself works completely fine.

Ok, this isn't really a problem so much as a question... Is it possible to turn the mosaic back on? I love this mod and want to keep it, but I stream, so the nudity isn't really appropriate. I tried turning the clothes back on but that just looks so bizarre, especially when sims are showering.

I have a problem.

Since the last patch, the game crashes.

I have WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e with me in the game and Sims 4 version

and game is on the stand 1.35.10.1010

Also, I get a error message.

That says I should send a file to TURBODRIVER.

I had the exact same issue, error warning, wickedwhims warning the whole shibang, took WW out and the problem cleared up. I've only had this issue since the update. Only other script mod I run is MCC which has always played nicely with it before. Hoping this gets fixed, very much like an appreciate the mod. Can't have it crashing my game though ;(

I having trouble with my sims underwear specifically the bra, i can shower and bathe fine (they'll take everything off) but when it comes to Naturism/Exhibitionism and sex they'll take everything off apart from the pink bra

Do you use the installer?

If so you may have an old file called TURBODRIVER_exibitionism or something like that?

It was renamed to nudity.

Try deleting this if you have it :)

I having trouble with my sims underwear specifically the bra, i can shower and bathe fine (they'll take everything off) but when it comes to Naturism/Exhibitionism and sex they'll take everything off apart from the pink bra

If so you may have an old file called TURBODRIVER_exibitionism or something like that?

Found it, deleted it, yet the problem still persists

Heres a screenshot of the folder just in case there's  it something blatantly wrong that i can't spot 

post-544861-0-20401800-1508895972_thumb.png

Heres a screenshot of the folder just in case there's it something blatantly wrong that i can't spot

Looks like it's all there,

I can see you're running an old version of the mod, try deleting it and install the latest update,

If that doesn't work,

It would help to screenshot your mods folder as something you have maybe trying to occupy the same resources used for this

Heres a screenshot of the folder just in case there's it something blatantly wrong that i can't spot

Looks like it's all there,

I can see you're running an old version of the mod, try deleting it and install the latest update,

If that doesn't work,

It would help to screenshot your mods folder as something you have maybe trying to occupy the same resources used for this

Mods been reinstalled to the latest version still no improvement 

Heres a screenshot of the mods folder 

post-544861-0-26027000-1508897494_thumb.png

It could be the luumia smoothish female skin possibly or the tit-e mod,

You have a lot of outdated mods and animations too, it's worth updating them as your missing out :D

Also, you have 2 text.doc files,

Delete those as the game reads folders alphabetically and these may be an obstruction

You have a lot of outdated mods and animations too, it's worth updating them as your missing out :D

Delete those as the game reads folders alphabetically and these may be an obstruction

Right everything's been updated cleared up and nothings changed i'm really confused of whats causing it

Right everything's been updated cleared up and nothings changed i'm really confused of whats causing it

You have something that's conflicting with the nude top and cancelling it out,

Did you try completely removing the luumia stuff?

Yeah, started a new save file and it's all sorted out now, thanks for all your help  :D

Yeah, started a new save file and it's all sorted out now, thanks for all your help :D

Cool! No problem and have fun :D

I apologize for cross posting this, but I posted in the wrong section the first time.  

I looked all through the forums and can't find the answer to my question.  Every time my female sim uses the yoga mat to do yoga routines while nude, she always puts on a pink bra ... but takes it off after she finishes.  She can't do Yoga nude.  However, all other tasks,  (i.e. using exercise equipment, skinny dipping, going to bed nude, massaging nude..and more) all those work just fine.  Is there an issue with the yoga mat and the latest version of WW ?

I think I posted my complaint in the wrong thread. Very sorry about that.

The issue I'm having currently is that Flashing doesn't work. I unlocked the Exhibitionist trait from the Reward Store but whenever I try to Flash someone, it queues up the action but nothing happens. It says "Flashing" but she's just standing there without anything happening and no one is reacting.

I think I fixed it! So, for whatever reason, my Sim had the Exhibitionism trait but not the skill -- so I had to cheat a little bit and the skill to my Sim through MC Cheats (I put it to 5 immediately, because why not). But yeah, Flashing seems to be working properly now! I'm not sure how it happened that I had the trait and interaction menu but not the skill itself.

Hello.

So far the mod has acted me impeccably. However, after the penultimate update of the mod and WW games I do not work in the game. Not even a message is displayed.

I have installed everything so far, including animations.

I have a MCC mod, is it possible that he blocks WW?

Ps. Sorry for the mistakes but I can not speak English very well.

Salut tout le monde, alors je vous explique mon problème.

J'ai suivi toutes les étapes indiqués pour installer le mod, et je l'ai correctement installé d'ailleurs (décompresser le fichier, etc). 

D'ailleurs, quand j'arrive dans le jeu, le mod est bien marqué dans les modifications de script. Je précise que j'ai bien coché dans les options la modification de scripts. Mais quand j'entre en jeu, j'ai beau cliquer partout, sur les objets ou sur d'autres sim, le menu 'wicked' n'apparaît pas. Pourtant, dans le monde construction/achat il y a bien les condoms mais quand je les met dans ma maison je ne peux rien faire avec.

Si quelqu'un saurait d'où vient ce problème et pourrait m'expliquer ce serait super sympa, je suis bloqué depuis plusieurs jours avec ça! Merci d'avance ! :shy: