There is nothing to actually worry about. As you can see below, I can manually generate these small orange error messages.

09/21/17 21:26:46 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 15, in wrapper

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\turbolib\events\core.py", line 205, in _on_zone_update_event

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\turbolib\events\core.py", line 214, in call_method

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\wickedwoohoo\main\tick_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_update

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\wickedwoohoo\main\tick_handler.py", line 66, in update

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\__init__.py", line 63, in _update_sex_on_game_update

File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.116.2\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\__init__.py", line 162, in _test_for_broken_interactions

AttributeError: 'ActiveSexInteractionHandler' object has no attribute 'reset_sim'

What they are is that, while you were on a lot, sims were having sex. Some you may have seen some you may not have.

You then left the lot, before those sims had finished having sex, thus you generated this error, once you left as the mod, manually reset the cell and the sims. Or, sometimes there are so many sims having sex everywhere, the game becomes confused/over wrought and will also generate the error messages. It is NOT a problem with Wicked Whims.

Depending on how many were engaged in sexual activity at the time you left, will generate 1 or more of these small orange error boxes. If, you return to the lot that the sims were having sex in, before going to another new lot, they will sometimes be stuck in the t-pose and/or may be unresponsive &/or generate more small orange error boxes.And in this case I usually just reset the sims.

Small Orange Box - OK. Large Orange Box - Bad: Outdated mods causing script conflicts &/or poorly written mods or CC (Custom Content) not being updated.

All the other cops in this game are a bunch of whores.  Almost each day, when my sim goes to work and I go with her, two random cops will start doing it on their own. one time at a crime scene two cops and the witness who was a ghost broke out in a three way. How do i stop them from doing this. some times it mess with the game and slow stuff down..  always accept is off or I swear it is and i swear i turned the setting on that stop public sex.

All the other cops in this game are a bunch of whores.  Almost each day, when my sim goes to work and I go with her, two random cops will start doing it on their own. one time at a crime scene two cops and the witness who was a ghost broke out in a three way. How do i stop them from doing this. some times it mess with the game and slow stuff down..  always accept is off or I swear it is and i swear i turned the setting on that stop public sex.

Yeah I know. The recent update of this mod added "Automatic Sex with strangers" function.

I HATE THIS. Can't they disable it by default before adding a new function?

And to your question - you must disable "sex autonomy" from WickedWhims Settings by yourself AFTER install this mod.

@Developer

Please, my sim is not your whore. Disable automatic sex by default :(

Unfortunately, if Turbo set the Automatic Sex - which is the primary function that people have been asking for - to disable by default, then these pages would be flooded with message after message  from people, who can't get the "mod to work". So, it may be easier on his sanity and ours to have the settings on default and allow the player to turn off the functions by themselves.

I can actually see benefits of doing it this way. But, at the same time I can see the frustration you have, with going in a disabling things as well. However, having said that, most mods will have all their features set to the default on settings, so its easier for non-modders or computer savoy individuals to simply "download and Play".

It sounds like your Autonomy setting is too high. You will need to either set it to Low or Disable it altogether in the Sex Settings menu.

Disabling Autonomy, will stop any sex, other than your sim asking for woohoo or try for baby, interactions from happening.

guys it looks like mc commander caused this in my game :c

when i kick this mod from my Mods folder i have one long orange error, but not that small errors connecting with this big which are popping 12371237877 times per second

i have this mods:

https://zapodaj.net/8195857c1c47e.png.html

https://zapodaj.net/e2b3fa2941d07.png.html

and i also have ask money for woohoo, drunk mod, drugs mod, custom food and drinks

i dont know what causing this one big error but when i dont put mc commander in my mods at least i dont have many of them

and thanks Rebel_Leia i do this later, maybe my game will be running better :3 can u tell me what poses they are causing problems? i can check them in my game

The problem is not that MC Command Center is not working or causing errors, it is that it is actually working as intended. Having a look at your mods, there are a number of outdated mods and also you have mods that directly conflict with MC Command Center or are not needed. Thus the orange text box.

For example - The extreme violence mod, is very hit and miss. Some report it works, others don't and unless you update your mods on a regular bases, then this mod is more than likely out of date. I tried it and all I got was script errors, that went away when I uninstalled.

You have UI Cheats, which also is known to cause some issues. And people are reporting that this mod doesn't work with the latest update.

The following mods are not needed as they are included as part of MC Command Center - Set Gender Preference mod, No More Autonomous Hand-washing, Shimrod Teen YA Romance (Wicked Whims even has this option, so the mod is really not needed).

In fact I would actually suggest you go through and see what needs to be updated and what no longer needs to be installed.

Also, if they are all the mods you actually, then you will also need to download, some of the animation files for the Wicked Whims mod, as well.

If, you have CC (Custom Content) clothing, hair, skin etc, you might need to check these as they are also known to cause problems.

I still have orange errors even when I move mc command out of the mods folder. Orange errors are caused by the wicked whims, not mc command They stop popping out so much when I remove this mod, tho I still get this error, but only once.

https://zapodaj.net/d018120578a71.png.html - this error stay and i get this only once when i start game

https://zapodaj.net/2c85d3e3c095b.png.html this errors pops like hell when i have mc  command on my mods folder

also my game starts lagging like hell ;-; i cant even play. do u know what animation are outdated?

*EDIT*

Someone understand this?

https://pastebin.com/i6Auk9sL

https://pastebin.com/qDadAEZw

idk if this is the same code, but i dont know wtf XD i understand nothing i dont have energy for this uhh ;-; pls i do everything i guess? i serch manually for 1 day CC, just out all cc from mods, puts some and check if they ruin game with wicked. i delete ts4 folder in documents, game make new one, i delete outdated animations and mods idk ;-;

It sounds like your Autonomy setting is too high. You will need to either set it to Low or Disable it altogether in the Sex Settings menu.

Disabling Autonomy, will stop any sex, other than your sim asking for woohoo or try for baby, interactions from happening.

I will have to give it a try, if that dosen't work, i will have to mess with more settings.

I have an issue where this mod makes my game "freeze". I can't use the mod, let alone anything else in the game. I can try to set up actions when the game is paused, but it immediately goes back to being paused. also noticed that I'm getting an evergoing flow of notifications, albeit blank. 

There are NO mod conflicts as I tested this by taking every single one of my mods out and putting only the wickedwoohoo mod in, and the same thing happens. The game also works properly without the WickedWooHoo mod.

While I really like being able to set Gender Preference through WW now, is there a way to lock Gender Preference?

For example.

My active sim (the only one I care about in my game at the moment [bastardized asylum challenge]) is set to Gender Preference:  Male.  Only.

By the end of the day they will have anywhere between 10-70% interest in Females just because their female roommates were walking around in their pjs or were bathing when my active sim had to use the toilet.  If they are not interested at the start of the day, they shouldn't be even partially interested at the end of day.  (Now if my active sim started flirting with a Female, then I can see the swing in Gender Preference; but just SEEING a female in revealing clothing [or no clothes] should not sway their preference.)

Using the Search / Show Sim Info from MTS to check on Gender Preference.

Edit:  Or should this be asked in the main forums as a possible addition if there currently is not a way to lock Gender Preference?

I have an issue where this mod makes my game "freeze". I can't use the mod, let alone anything else in the game. I can try to set up actions when the game is paused, but it immediately goes back to being paused. also noticed that I'm getting an evergoing flow of notifications, albeit blank.

There are NO mod conflicts as I tested this by taking every single one of my mods out and putting only the wickedwoohoo mod in, and the same thing happens. The game also works properly without the WickedWooHoo mod.

Omg me tooo!!!! So sad omg what should i do ? :(

Here the exception, its still not working

https://pastebin.com/wNE2MemT

https://pastebin.com/fHDFffU7

https://pastebin.com/myBARsbv

https://pastebin.com/bvht4uCX

Omg me tooo!!!! So sad omg what should i do ? :(

Here the exception, its still not working

https://pastebin.com/wNE2MemT

https://pastebin.com/fHDFffU7

https://pastebin.com/myBARsbv

https://pastebin.com/bvht4uCX

Alright, I fixed the issue.

It has something to do with your saved games (not the wickedwoohoo mod settings) but the actual game data. You need to either find an earlier saved game entry where wickedwoohoo works or start a new one. 

Sooo... found this mod and it seems amazing.

However, even after multiple reinstallations, and checking multiple times that I have mods/scripts enabled, I still can't get it to work.

After comparing the list of files that you say we should have in the package to the ones I have, I can't seem to find the "exhibitionism" package. It's happened multiple times and doesn't appear to be in the download package.

Could that be a problem? I haven't even gotten a notification (the purple one) telling me that the package is being used. 

I have gone through the possible problems suggested, and i can't get anything to work (as mentioned before)

Any suggestions/solutions?

Greatly appreciated

Alrighty... after a bit of shuffling I got it semi-working (the script folder was too deep for the game to find it)

however, still missing the package i mentioned :)

Sooo... found this mod and it seems amazing.

However, even after multiple reinstallations, and checking multiple times that I have mods/scripts enabled, I still can't get it to work.

After comparing the list of files that you say we should have in the package to the ones I have, I can't seem to find the "exhibitionism" package. It's happened multiple times and doesn't appear to be in the download package.

Could that be a problem? I haven't even gotten a notification (the purple one) telling me that the package is being used. 

I have gone through the possible problems suggested, and i can't get anything to work (as mentioned before)

Any suggestions/solutions?

Greatly appreciated

I have still orange errors popping, even if I delete all mods except wicked Q_Q can cc cause this? what kind of cc? any ideas? i have soo many cc omg ;-;

*edit* 

so i write to mc commander support and they helped me. so i know what causing orange errors for me.
MXIMS Bambooko House Bed < this CC

maybe this help someone

ever since I updated the Wicked Woohoo to the September 8th version, my "settings" section under "Wicked" category in-game, is gone. Sooo... I'm unable to change any settings and that's a big problem for me. Everything else works fine except one more thing since I updated; under each animation, it no longer says the creator of that particular animation and that's one of the biggest problems for me because when I choose animations, the thing that indicates to me the most on what exact animation I'm about to make it play, is by memorizing who made each animation. Please tell me how to fix this. I did nothing different when I updated to this version that I normally don't do!

Okay, i have sims version 1.31.37.1220

the latest version of WhickedWhims

all works fine exept the Undressing under Exhibitionism option in the Wicked menu. Sim undress correctly when i "Go Streaking", when i use the mirror to admire myself sexually, and also during animations, i can tick the options to undress everything. But when my sim is doing nothing, or even talking to others, when i use options to Undress, or Flash someone, my sim does not take off anything from their outfit.

Anyone knows a solution for that?

Edit few hours later:

Okay, i've just used the batch file to install the mod again (without deleting it). That fixed the issue

when i load my game

there is error in exception

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>24096f2dd2cc3b2159d0561a</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-10-01 09:42:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>24096f2dd2cc3b2159d0561a</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/main/fancy_hacks' (wickedwoohoo.main.fancy_hacks) (ImportError: No module named 'reservation')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 75, in load_module
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\main\fancy_hacks.py", line 1, in <module>
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import
ImportError: No module named 'reservation'
</desyncdata></report>
</root>

what is this, and how to fix it

I have problem with genetical

my sims is asian looking girl and have a baby with a white guy

but.... my kid is nigga lol (not racist, just not make sense) and it happen to other white guy too

is it an error from this mod or because crashing with other mod?

Hey! Want to start off by saying I love this mod and love this hell out of the autonomy function! :D

The problem is I have the latest version of WW and TS4 and lately, I keep getting exceptions! I know it's most likely outdated CC or mods, but I'm not sure how to spot which ones are causing the problems!This is link is the last exception file I got:  https://pastebin.com/bnPj1udJ

There is also an issue with my sims during sex sometimes. Sometimes after it ends naturally, they are stuck in whatever position they were in and move as if the sex is still going. The only way to fix them is to exit the lot and go back again. Is there any reason why this happens? (photo attached: post-1709507-0-62525300-1506897723_thumb.png )

Hi there.

Unfortunately, this ww mod doesn't work in my game.

All I get is the two signs in the beginning ( a green and a violet one). That's it.

No additional options...nothing.

I only installed 3 animation packages and ww.

I read somewhere that under game options in the menu before the game you should see the animations in "mods" and ww in "script mods". Right?

That is not the case. The animations don't show up at all.

I put them in the sims mod folder directly, just like the ww data.

What is wrong?

Anybody who can help?

Thank you!

I'm fully updated (the mod and the game) and since the update to the mod I've noticed Sex/Masturbation isn't fun for sims anymore. If the fun level goes up at all it's just barely. The game doesn't offer an error or anything so I'm assuming it's something in the mod that for whatever reason is not allowing sex to be fun for them like it was before.

I have problem with genetical

my sims is asian looking girl and have a baby with a white guy

but.... my kid is nigga lol (not racist, just not make sense) and it happen to other white guy too

is it an error from this mod or because crashing with other mod?

Hiya!

As a mixed race Carribbean descended person I urge you not to use the N word :lol: I'm not offended but it's pure troll food :lol:

Your problem could be that one or both of your Sims is using a custom skin tone or overlay that isn't compatible with kids :)

You'll have to find one to suit him/her and equip it in CAS

Hi there.

Unfortunately, this ww mod doesn't work in my game.

All I get is the two signs in the beginning ( a green and a violet one). That's it.

No additional options...nothing.

I only installed 3 animation packages and ww.

I read somewhere that under game options in the menu before the game you should see the animations in "mods" and ww in "script mods". Right?

That is not the case. The animations don't show up at all.

I put them in the sims mod folder directly, just like the ww data.

What is wrong?

Anybody who can help?

Thank you!

Hey!

Firstly you will need to ensure your game version is compatible, at least 1.25 with cc and script mods enabled in the settings menu

Also.. did you extract the files before putting them in the mods folder?

Also try not to place anything deeper than one subfolder and the Wickedwhims mod folder shouldnt contain anything but the files that it came with,

Hope this helps a little and Good luck :)