Greetings,

I'm having trouble with the exhibitionism feature.  The underwear I assign for my sims are not saving, resulting in it always reverting back to default white underwear.  That's the only problem I'm having and it isn't throwing up any error messages.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I use a dresser, go to change underwear, assign the underwear, hit okay, but it doesn't stick.

I may just be really bad at modding sims. I followed all instructions set forth online, enabled custom content and restarted the game, but when i pull it back open it says the game updated and mods are disabled because they conflict with the game or something.

Could someone not busy answer this simple question so i can be out of your way?

Having same issue these guys are. I suddenly get this script error upon the new update.

https://pastebin.com/w72n0n2s  My sims aren't interacting at all outside of WW.(Even then I have to click on an object to get it to work.) I click on them and then options wheel doesn't pop up at all. Help please!

Sorry for the double post, but this is my issue as well. No dialogue wheel and scripting error.

i'm having issues with the... errr... cum slut trait... as a vampire sim. i bought the Odorless vampire trait to keep my sim from needing to take a shower. i regretted it immediately, but i have it now so whatever. i'll eventually reset the points and NOT buy it xD

one issue i'm having though, is the inability to remove the buff this trait provides after sex with the opposite gender upon taking a shower or bath, or even swimming in the pool. i managed to manually remove the buff through MCCC (3.7.0) but other sims still react to my sim, with a "cum slut" icon in a chat bubble, as if the buff were still there.

additionally, would it be possible to make the face cum layer removable by brushing teeth, drinking water, and washing hands? (washing hands would somewhat allow the player to roleplay the sim washing their faces as well.. or perhaps add a new interaction using already-existing animations to sinks: "Wash face".)

edit: what about adding an interaction to the toilet paper roll, or even the toilet bowls itself or the sink, to clean self with a wash cloth to remove all cum from the body faster than showering? (the showering animation would be used after fully undressing the sim)

thank you so much in advance!

I really don't understand! I've downloaded the mod and some animations, my script mods and custom content are enabled, my game says it has downloaded wicked whims but not under script mods? Its under the cc section, is that why it doesn't work in my game?

When I click on the ground there is no wicked whims option, and when i click on my adult sims there isn't anything either? My game has no updates available, and I downloaded all the stuff today!

I am not sure if this relates to other people but not same problem I had previously, there was problem like after WW mod was in use or sex took place for sim the character interaction rate would decrease -> reset sim act was only way to reset it.  Or use remove function(which is removing ppl from the house) it only cure.

I tried to use Lunar penis forms they came out not colored correctly.  Not sure if that was good thing to get?

I currently using old ones cmr penis or better body bottom pack everything is holding up but the glitch when you have too many notifications or something strange yet. not sure is if its too many bottom pieces? So its not related on WW or anything just putting out there why can't they make something that is no conflict reporter but skin conflict reporter? <- that probably save the day.

Not sure should I use crazy override and kill all notifications.   

Other crazy issue:

after you go offline there is strange glitch like with WW mod activated there some strange notification from mod itself saying there is need to report exception or some sort issue I say mode like your working why do I have worry about maybe it pan out but strangely it does slow down and sometimes threaten me with black screen. SO maybe I should find that exception report.

Only issue I had with lunar penis package is that it disapear strangely not sure why is there special type your suppose to pick up?

For those ppl using mod manager don't  -> you have remember to delete the files in manager section manually otherwise you end up with crazy double file problem. I used to go with that idea too but then here problem you can only allow certain amount file usage that permit your game to play -> it could be tray or your game document folder is corrupt you have extract your mod folder and delete sims 4 file in document just reset everything all again just reminds me that Sims 4 could be virus way it does that refreshes it file folder system like oops nothing happened. As long as EA folder is left behind in documents your okay...Sims 4 folder excluding mods folder if want to keep your tray heck do so.

Other issue I had with that if you do this because mod manager was playing lets make doubles what you got do tell the person who created it is there way to refresh or unload packages because then A it makes easier to load up packages into mod folder B if anyone can access the mods sims resources or whatever site and tell them that go for it. Mod Managers got have some special button unload or stop creating clone packages it cause conflict for your folder system as long its trash it won't affect you for some unknown reason.

I hope that saves Turbo from explaining its kind like that if your having issues like you have it like this > Mods> WW out of folder the chances are your going be able to play your game don't mess with scripts. add animations, items remove your old mods if you have none carry on!.

hello turbodriver, i recently downloaded the new wicked whims mod (3.2.4.115 version) and it doesn't work for me. I tried removing all of my mods and leave the wicked whims mod alone , tried a new save game, but it still doesn't work, im running on 1.29.69.1020 version of the game. I included my lastexception.txt and hope that you fix the mod soon enough, thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/7nFY93u1 (lastexception.txt)

I have game version 1.33.38.1220 on a mac and have the mod installed. It allows me to access items such as the condom however i cannot use anything else, the traits or any of the sex moves, i cannot use the condom but i can buy it in build mode. Ive tried to trouble shoot it in many ways and checked many things however my sims are still unable to use the wicked whims sex moves, please help, thanks 

Hi turbo. I've just downloaded the update and ran into a few problems.

1. Can't find settings

2. Rewarded traits are missing words(the 2 with the hearts)

3. When I do a sex act there's something with a heart in the choices but I don't know what it is.

Thanks for listening!

Ps. I have multiple mods. Maybe they're the issue?

Violence, mccmd,drug,lot traits,etc.

Hey!

I am too getting this lastexeption.txt.

I removed all mods except yours and am still getting an error( orange square in game).

No options for wicked, no nothing. I have the right sims version.Your previous version of the mod works like a charm.

I checked the mod options in game, removed resource.cfg.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi turbo. I've just downloaded the update and ran into a few problems.

1. Can't find settings

2. Rewarded traits are missing words(the 2 with the hearts)

3. When I do a sex act there's something with a heart in the choices but I don't know what it is.

Thanks for listening!

Ps. I have multiple mods. Maybe they're the issue?

Violence, mccmd,drug,lot traits,etc.

I found out i had 2 wicked whims folders in the save folder. I removed one and it worked.

I'm going to attach the LE file to the post, its pretty long.

okay for a while now I've been having this issue with the game. Did a track down of CC and when using a new household everything works fine, thought they're using the vanilla traits and a basic house.

However going back to my main game, LE drops a ton of issues in and out of sex interactions.

I'm not sure if its triggered due to changes in moodlets or whathave you. I've removed Emotional inertia, custom foods and stripped my sims of custom traits but the error keeps happening. I'm going to try carrying the family over to a fresh house to see if it persists but as of right now I cant figure out whats causing it with the save game. Possibly the save is "corrupted" now?

Theres no crashes its just a ton of those orange pop-up boxes so its more of an annoyance than a game breaker.

EDIT:
It does seem to be just that save thats having the issues. I'd really hate to have to abandon that game and start fresh, any suggestions?

lastException.txt

Hello!

I just downloaded the mod and I seem to be having an issue, the issue is that the mod isn't working at all. :-(

I've updated my game to version 1.33.38.1220

I'm on a macOS Sierra 10.12.4

When I open up my game it does show me a list of all the mods and all of the files show up. However, when I try to play the game none of the mod options work, such as:

- the commands

- no penis model

- no reward traits

- no other options than vanilla woohoo

- no other sim interactions

But, for some reason, I can have a sim become fully nude (unless this was for some reason a new update). 

Any ideas as to what could be happening?