Hi there. for me the mod works great.

Exept 1  feature. i cant really get to work..

3somes..

(my version is 1.25.1360

I dont seem to see the join in option i have seen in a video.
so i know where the Button is supposed to be.
but it doesnt apear.
Is there like a list of things the chars need to be wiling to be joining in ??

Do they all 3 have to be BEST buddies???
or is something else keeping us from 3somes??

Thanks for this mod.
its Great !

i got this really long-ass error (too long to paste in pastebin!) 

Never seen that before, but it looks like the game tries to change sim outfit before that sim is even added to the game. Weird, but I will fix that.

Yep, and I think I know why. I have loads of sims with weird names in my unplayed household bin..and they are empty households..just names and no avatar. I think it's a game/maxis generated bug, nothing to do with WW at all as I disabled WW and it was still bugging. Game runs ok though. Thanx!

Redownloaded and reinstalled, , verified files, mods enabled, still no luck, guess I need to wait for an update to the mod, what bugs me the most is Sims pissing and shitting in their pants. Guess I'll look for more animation mods, while waiting for update. PS this mod is the bomb.

post-211137-0-35419400-1494346785_thumb.pngremoved saves, removed all other mods, reinstalled wicked whims,  has correct file structure. still not being recognized Was there a Sim update, I do know Origin updated. latest software and your mod version is up to date. Did notice the ww cas part json was somehow removed. Reinstalled and is there again after running and saving, only reason I mention it is that it may be relevant in some fashion, maybe dunno, but game does not recognize mod, Did EA do something?post-211137-0-13395100-1494346499_thumb.png

Last exception file, xml version.docx sims 4 last except file582017.docx

hey guys 

ive been looking all over the web for a solution to this issue i am having with no luck. 

my female sims with all of the different skins have colorless nipples! the 3D nipples work but i can see a slight texture glitch on the skins since i reinstalled everything today.

any help would be appreciated. thanx

Hi! I got a notif in my game saying :

"WHICKEDWHIMS WARNING 

A lastException.txt or WickedWhimsException.txt file has been created!

There is a possibility that it was caused by WickedWhims. It's worth considering sending it to TURBODRIVER.

Find any instruction on how to report problems and follow it if you want to report this exception file."

I'm not sure what caused it as it's been working exceptionally. I'll see if I can delete the file and restart it perfectly fine. Will update. 

Locked in /USERS/SALAI/DOCUMENTS/ELECTRONIC ARTS/THE SIMS 4/ (that's for me to remember hah)

"WHICKEDWHIMS WARNING 

There is a possibility that it was caused by WickedWhims. It's worth considering sending it to TURBODRIVER.

Find any instruction on how to report problems and follow it if you want to report this exception file."

I'm not sure what caused it as it's been working exceptionally. I'll see if I can delete the file and restart it perfectly fine. Will update. 

Locked in /USERS/SALAI/DOCUMENTS/ELECTRONIC ARTS/THE SIMS 4/ (that's for me to remember hah)

Do not delete the file. You have to open it, it's a text file. You copy the content and paste it here: https://pastebin.com/

You click on "Create New Paste", you will get a link to paste here.

"WHICKEDWHIMS WARNING 

Do not delete the file. You have to open it, it's a text file. You copy the content and paste it here: https://pastebin.com/

You click on "Create New Paste", you will get a link to paste here.

Of course I opened it, but I didn't save it or paste it anywhere like I meant to because it didn't seem important at the time because my sims and gameplay weren't being affected.

I recieved more "last exception" text files. Looked them up and found that it happens when a mod is clashing with a game, generally not a big deal unless your game isn't working/responding. Removing the mod (in this case wickedwhims) would stop these, but you can also generate these "last exception" text files without mods or CC. One of the Sims Guru even made a post about it (I don't have the link, just looked it up). 

TL;DR: Not a big deal, remove the mod or don't. They're also okay to delete.

I tried to copy and paste the ones I was getting but Paste Bin has a limit on text file sizes. 

:blush:  :P

I tried to copy and paste the ones I was getting but Paste Bin has a limit on text file sizes. 

In the file, you have in memory, all the dates where the game has detected a problem. You only have to copy the last 2-3 dates only.

The oldest ones do not serve anything because in the meantime, the game has been updated, and the mods too.

All of my dates are recent since I just downloaded WW. Everything is from the last two days. 

In the file, you have in memory, all the dates where the game has detected a problem. You only have to copy the last 2-3 dates only.

The oldest ones do not serve anything because in the meantime, the game has been updated, and the mods too.

new error here..I just started the game today and this popped up.  

https://pastebin.com/HxcXCAws

Ahh, join the club :C I'm going to delete and redownload. It's persisting on my game.