Probably a stupid question, but say you have the separate clips for an animation with 2 or more sims, how do you load all the clips to play in blender at the same time? Whenever I try with the rigs I have, I either get a single sim and single clip properly working to show the one part of the animation, or I get eg. a male and female sim standing there doing nothing or just having their whole body move forward and back, which isn't even remotely like what is in the clip.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. Do people just leave the animation open, then?I would have thought that if you can(have to) save them out separately there should be some way to load them so you can play the separate files together and do more editing.

you can select the bones of each rig then load the clips for each rig and you'll need the exact rig of the animation creator or it'll look weird, but if the creator baked the animation it's really hard to adjust the animation because of the amount of keyframes and the animations might look different than ingame. i usually keeps a blender save before i bake the animations so i can load it to make adjustment as needed.