Title says it, any non-humanoid creature will be stuck in a t-pose upon spawning. None of them will attack me or move except for dragons. Dragons fly around in a t-pose while breathing fire at me. I am running Sexlab with XXL FNIS w/ creature and spell packs installed. I have tried a clean save w/ only FNIS XXL, FNIS spells, FNIS creatures, and its requirements, but the problem remains. All humans and humanoid creatures are moving appropriately and the idle selections work. It's only the creatures I am having a problem with. Looking at other threads I have "de-installed Creatures" in FNIS and reinstalled it with an entirely new download, but nothing changed.

I am using Mod Organizer if that helps, but I am at the end of my wits here, so any help is appreciated.

Title says it, any non-humanoid creature will be stuck in a t-pose upon spawning. None of them will attack me or move except for dragons. Dragons fly around in a t-pose while breathing fire at me. I am running Sexlab with XXL FNIS w/ creature and spell packs installed. I have tried a clean save w/ only FNIS XXL, FNIS spells, FNIS creatures, and its requirements, but the problem remains. All humans and humanoid creatures are moving appropriately and the idle selections work. It's only the creatures I am having a problem with. Looking at other threads I have "de-installed Creatures" in FNIS and reinstalled it with an entirely new download, but nothing changed.

I am using Mod Organizer if that helps, but I am at the end of my wits here, so any help is appreciated.

Well, shit. It's because I was testing things with collision off after initially having the problem. I would immediately tcl and fly into the sky to spawn creatures in. I don't know why this disabled their animations but it did. Which means something I did from one of the threads worked. If you have the same problem, just try reinstalling creatures, I don't know if that's what did it for me but I think it's the most plausible one. 

Archived