I would like to see a mod for Skyrim that allows you to play as a living air-filled rubber sex doll, with glossy rubber skin and hair, circular hole for a mouth, etc. Maybe involving a quest where someone casts a spell on you and depending on your choices for npc interactions you could either break free of the spells grasp through willpower, or submit to the pull of submissiveness and allow the transformation to take hold. A little more in depth than the bimbo quest for the 'Sexlab Hormones' mod, but similar in how that mod changed your race into a custom 'Bimbo' race after specific events.

Playing as a rubber air-filled doll would have special effects to change the way you play. Having no actual muscles would make you do less damage with melee weapons, and maybe draw bows slower. Melee weapons and arrows/bolts would do more damage to you (ya'know, risk of popping and all), while also being more resistant to unarmed damage. And with magic maybe immune to lightning spells but take more damage from fire and ice spells.

Being what essentially equates to a balloon would also change things outside of combat. Things like being able to walk on water (not able to swim/dive), fall slower and take less/no fall damage, lower carry weight, and maybe the possibility of occasionally being blown off your feet (ragdoll) while out in the open air of Skyrim.

Sure, the 'Deviously Cursed Loot' mod has a Rubber Doll quest where your characters body is slowly encased in a rubber suit that makes npcs use you as a sex doll. But that's all that being a doll gets you with that mod, an active ability drawing npc attention to you. Other than that you're just the same as before, except with your arms stuck in an armbinder essentially forcing you to remove the suit (by having a lot of sex) to continue questing and exploring.

I feel this doll transformation would be much more enjoyable and allow for more possibilities. Also, since it'd be treated as a race and not several bondage devices you could still use mods like devious devices and cursed loot on top of that. And the signature sex doll ring-shaped mouth could potentially have an option to be treated either as a ring gag or a regular mouth.

I understand this is kind of a niche sort of interest, and I doubt many people would be interested in downloading such a mod. I'd love to try turning this into a mod myself, but I have zero experience/knowledge in regards to modding/modeling.

TL;DR
-Quest to turn into a living air-filled sex doll

-Custom race (example: Bimbo race from 'Sexlab Hormones' mod)

-Combat effects:

• do less damage with melee weapons, take longer to draw a bow
  • take more damage from melee weapons and arrows/bolts
  • take less damage from unarmed attacks
  • spell damage: immune to lightning, more damage from fire and ice
  • other potential air-filled-doll-ish effects

-Outside combat effects:

• walk on water (can't swim/dive)
  • fall slower and take less/no fall damage
  • lower carry weight
  • optional occasional ragdoll in wide open outside areas (simulate being blown over by the wind)
  • potentially more air-filled-doll-ish effects

-Reason for idea forum post: I can't mod for s***

When I first seen the title I thought you mean something like her XD

tumblr_nndpa0M8D21rlsez7o1_400.gif

I would enjoy playing a mod like that on a non-sexual save file.

Now that sounds incredibly in depth and interesting. Certainly something I'll be watching for. Though I'd prefer the transformation to be treated as a race change instead of treating it as multiple devices (as mentioned in the linked topic). It'd provide some gameplay modifications and still allow bondage devices to be equipped.

When I first seen the title I thought you mean something like her XD

tumblr_nndpa0M8D21rlsez7o1_400.gif

I would enjoy playing a mod like that on a non-sexual save file.

Now that sounds incredibly in depth and interesting. Certainly something I'll be watching for. Though I'd prefer the transformation to be treated as a race change instead of treating it as multiple devices (as mentioned in the linked topic). It'd provide some gameplay modifications and still allow bondage devices to be equipped.

About Suited for Skyrim, I'm fairly sure that if you got the mod creators' permission and enough skills, you could just make a custom race that uses the rubber suit mod provides (or will provide, the mod's not out yet) as the default playermodel. With some editing and stuff, you could also make it look more like a rubber body and not just a person in an inflatable suit.

If said playermodel would only be accessible because of a quest or something, I'm not sure if changing a character's race with an in-game event is possible. The tools are pretty powerful though, so it might be possible.

Archived