[Solved] Can't Crouch/sneak with devious devices equipped.

I have recently started a new character with various sex mods. I was testing to make sure everything was working until I realized that I was unable to crouch. After some testing I found out it was because I had some devious bondage items equipped. This even persists with only piercings on. Is this just an McM option i'm not seeing or something else?

The Devious Devices mods I have are:

DD Integration

DD assets

DD expansion

Deviously Helpless

and Captured Dreams Shop.

Unequipping all of my devices allows sneaking once again.

Edit: Figured it out through reinstalling some my sexlab and Devious Devices mods.

Hmmm, it's intended for some devices like ankle chains, but piercings? Try to figure out which mod it is, my guess would be that the old helpless is messing around with new features or that it's a bug in captured dreams. Also make sure that you have all requirements and necessary things installed, and for CD, make sure the patches are in the right order.

Hmmm, it's intended for some devices like ankle chains, but piercings? Try to figure out which mod it is, my guess would be that the old helpless is messing around with new features or that it's a bug in captured dreams. Also make sure that you have all requirements and necessary things installed, and for CD, make sure the patches are in the right order.

Thank you for the reply. Im kind of newish to Nmm and loverslab mods in general. I will check my load orders and requirements.

Thank you for the reply. Im kind of newish to Nmm and loverslab mods in general. I will check my load orders and requirements.

You might consider to switch to MO, it's a bit complicated to begin with but when it comes to searching problems, it's much much easier and faster.

Archived