Bears, wolves and sabrecats no longer aggressive at all?! help!

sophiextime

Hi..

Erm i just loaded a game and was riding my horse through Riften. i got off to investigate a dead Nord and then saw there was a bear close by but he totally ignored me. so i walked right up to him and nothing, no aggression. Curiously i kept walking and did the same with 3 wolves and also a sabrecat!

Why have the animals all gone placid and peaceful?! I have tried reloading my game and even ran loot. i cant seem to work out whats happend. The only animal mods i have is SKyTEST animals and Predators and also Tame the Beast. I havent ever had any issues with them before.

I havent used any spells that pacify animals.

Can anyone help please?

I have also checked and i have no active effects that could be causing this. I also just tested out attacking a bear. the moment i hit him he became hostile but then after one paw swipe ran away and now just is scared of me. Wolves did the same. I can walk right up to them and they are peacful. then when i hit them that particular wolf is hostile but others close by are not.

Whats happening!!!!! :(

I have also checked and i have no active effects that could be causing this. I also just tested out attacking a bear. the moment i hit him he became hostile but then after one paw swipe ran away and now just is scared of me. Wolves did the same. I can walk right up to them and they are peacful. then when i hit them that particular wolf is hostile but others close by are not.

Whats happening!!!!! :(

Did you install any new mod recently? (i think you may not know how long ago you encountered the correct animal behaviour before, so thats probably not the last time before your recent gamestart).

Try installing sky test on Nexus this mod is on a scale of one to ten .  I rate it 20 . Gives all you animals in Skyrim more life like action . If you have installed more Nasty creatures 9.07 is out dated  , you will have to download via your browser or mega . Uninstalled this will have a negative effect and if delete will stop your animals from working it will also cause that dreaded CTD ..  See ya later .

I have skytest. i did state above i have skytest installed.

Its been installed since the start. I havent added any mods in ages. The last mod i added was Pure Weathers and that was nearly 2 weeks ago and since then the animals have been attacking. in fact they was still attacking me yesterday when i was playing. But today they all just went stupid-ass passive. I cant get any wolf, bear or sabrecat to act aggresively towards me anywhere :(

I am at a loss as it just happened overnight with no added mod to cause it. I am half way through Dawnguard and when i returned to Riften thats when everything went wrong.

Does anyone at all have any idea why the wild animals have literally over night become docile? :( Its broken my game and i feeling like crying :(

• 2 months later...

I am going to be inclined to say that it is the Beastess mod...  as I have just looked at a character that I have currently been having this issue with and noticed something.  Clicking on character while in console, far right shows  lastBaseChange: SexLab Beastess.esp....  this mod is currently disabled for this character, as a different character went through the questline.

I'd post an screenshot, but don't have a current online image site.

Archived