HDT PE female breast collision with male body

North-Star

Hi,

atm I use a fine working setup of Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.53 with the weightpainted UNP bodies and SOS full.

All kind of collisions are working except male body with female breast.

Male hand and genitals have collisions, but for standing kiss or laying on each other the breast doesn´t collide with the mens chest.

Or is this collision not possible?

malebody_x.nif has NIStringExtraData = SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml attached

femalebody_x.nif has 2 NIStringExtraData.

1st is attached to SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml, 2nd to SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

post-1462249-0-64531600-1493553929_thumb.jpg

Hi, author here. ;)

You are correct in assuming that this kind of collision isn't supported.

There just isn't a collision box for that purpose.

If you want to add one then I can tell you how to do it though. Am not sure if I should add it to the mod itself, I don't want to go overboard with this stuff and every additional collision box increases the likelyhood of missing bone errors, framerate drops and other instability issues that often come with using HDT mods.

hdtm.xml shouldn't be attached to the malebody nif btw, but to the schlong. That way males always have the schlong collision box matching the schlong type assigned to them through SOS.

Hi Bazinga,

thank you for your reply.

I really would like to see female breast collision with male corpse and collision with the floor would be perfect.

And I have removed the hdtm.xml from malebody now, thank you for pointing me to this.

Then again of course you can attach xmls to whichever bodypart you want.

But at least with my mod you should also change the content of the xml files then.

Me for example, I don't even use the setup I provide on my mod page anymore. I splitted the male body xml into 2 parts and the schlong only has the data relevant to it attached now. The rest of the data (hands, forearm, fingers, tongue) is attached to the hands so I could keep him dressed while he plays with her breasts or whatever he wants to play with.

Same for the females, I use the hdtfingers.xml again and put everything not relevant for the vagina in there that's not already covered by hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml.

I also attached that to the hands. Meaning she can play smutty idles and there will be collisions without the havok object when dressed (but not when wearing gloves).

The reason I reduced the number of xmls before was because there were always people wondering why there weren't collisions and too often the answer was because they didn't read the freaking manual and didn't make sure that the hands get unequipped. Meaning the setup I offer with my mod is more idiot-proof and works out of the box for pure sex animations.  :D

Here's the xml setup I use atm (Naturalistic XMLS of course - I'm doing this mod mainly for me, big preset, repaint, belly collisions and jiggle on):

example setup for Naturalistic XMLs.7z

Wow, thank you.

Would you share in detail which xml should be attached to which body part?

As I understand both hands get hdtfingers, male body -> hdtm, femalebody -> defaultphysics and vagina with your setup.

Is this correct?

Could you please explain to me how I can make the malebody collide with the femalebreast and vice versa?

Wow, thank you.

Would you share in detail which xml should be attached to which body part?

As I understand both hands get hdtfingers, male body -> hdtm, femalebody -> defaultphysics and vagina with your setup.

Is this correct?

Could you please explain to me how I can make the malebody collide with the femalebreast and vice versa?

The files I posted up there still don't have male chest - female breast collisions or breast - floor collisions, it's just a different xml setup that works better if you want collisions without having to strip the character naked. With this only the hands have to be naked.

And don't bother with the files above anyway, just head over to my Naturalistic XML Setup and download v3.55 which is the same but way better explained and comfortable to install.

So I would still have to add these collision boxes you asked for. Please be patient, I didn't forget about it, I just don't have a lot of spare time atm. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived