Using custom content for props in Blender

So I've used S3OC to clone several game items to use as props for Blender, but I can't figure out how to get custom content in a format I can use for it. The objects I'm wanting to use at this point are the dance pole, the bondage frame and the stockade. At some point I'm probably going to want to use the whip for an accessory as well,....assuming I can ever find a working download link for it.

If anyone has any ideas for me on how to get these files into the proper format, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately that tutorial is just for what I have been doing; cloning EA objects to use as props in Blender. It doesn't give any help with custom objects. There clearly must be a way, because I know L666 and possibly others created animations for the custom objects.

Archived