View File

Requires CBBE Body
There are three ways you can do this and the choice is yours.

1 (Just Me please). Before starting open your fallout 4 player texture directory located in the directory you installed the game at
fallout 4/Data/Textures/Actors/Charicter/ and either Basehumanfemale if you are just useing cbbe and/or unique npc bodies or playerhumanfemale if useing unique player as well. then make a copy of femalebody_d and put it somewhere in case you want to go back till i get the hands and head textures.

open the folder in the 7zip file you want to use the body from

if usieing it for your body rename the texture file to femalebody_d and replace the file in your texture folder

2 (Not all of them, thankyou). Before starting open your fallout 4 player texture directory located in the directory you installed the game at fallout 4/Data/Textures/Actors/Charicter/ and either Basehumanfemale if you are just useing cbbe and/or unique npc bodies or playerhumanfemale if useing unique player as well.

rename and replace the textured in your directory you would like to see useing the new body you choose

3(What you got goin on over here) Before starting open your fallout 4 player texture directory located in the directory you installed the game at fallout 4/Data/Textures/Actors/Charicter/ and either Basehumanfemale if you are just useing cbbe and/or unique npc bodies or playerhumanfemale if useing unique player as well.

replace the bodies in your texture folder as named

this works for most other texture mods as well. once i finish the full d body set ill do the heads still really hoping someone jumps on board and helps me on this project its gonna be a pretty large overhaul including more then bodys when done.