Pearl Juice Continued - Maximum amount of pearl juice?

qotsafan

Maximum amount of pearl juice?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How many loads should you be able to take, until you reach the maximum value?

2. 2. How high should be the maximum?

• Something else? Specify in the thread.

This poll is closed to new votes

So, I have come to the conclusion, that I have to make the system more linear again, since I'm having problems with the current system, as of right now, but before I do so, I would like to know your opinion on this matter.

Please vote on the poll and leave your opinions in the thread.

Thanks in advance

Ps. a thing to note is, that for example in a gangbang you will receive multiple loads at the same time.

On this poll: As long as having the higher values doesn't break the mod, remember people, it's -configurable-. If you don't want it that high, don't SET it that high. It likely won't be the default, and both maximum loads and maximum inflation had sliders, if I recall.

Or was it that you could configure how many loads it took to reach maximum based on inflation scale for each load? I don't remember, either way, I cast my vote. How much I like to fit usually varies by my mood.

On this poll: As long as having the higher values doesn't break the mod, remember people, it's -configurable-. If you don't want it that high, don't SET it that high. It likely won't be the default, and both maximum loads and maximum inflation had sliders, if I recall.

Or was it that you could configure how many loads it took to reach maximum based on inflation scale for each load? I don't remember, either way, I cast my vote. How much I like to fit usually varies by my mood.

You can configure the maximum amount in the mod (currently 20.0, default 5.0).

The poll is about, how long it will take you to reach that maximum and if the maximum should be changed (not so sure about that yet).

I just want to see, what people think about it.

Why not just add an MCM option for how much inflation to add per sex act performed. That way people can inflate to max with one sex act or one hundred all completely depending upon how they set up the mod.

It already has that. The biggest change between Continued and the Base version is that each race has its own amount of cum loads, configurable in the MCM. In the old version, that menu was there, but literally just broke things at values above 1. Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) would give you the desired amount of inflation, but Pearl Juice would only count it as 1 load, so when you went to drain it, it would only remove 1 inflation instead of say, the 5 the dragon actually gave you, meaning that as you filled and drained, you'd get bigger and bigger over time.

Without SLIF installed, this would not be fixable either, really. It was me pointing this out in Pearl Juice's thread that kick-started the discussion that lead to Continued.

Pearl Juice even detects custom races added by mods, and adds them to the list.

I believe the reason he's making a poll to ask about desired maximum, is the encumberance is only at maximum when YOU are at maximum loads carried, which seems to be independent of actual max inflation. So while the amount each race gives you is customizable at the moment, the rate at which you lose speed due to being full of cum is not, so you can have a character whose body is 80% belly... and be losing 2% speed, if you set it up that way right now.

Why not just add an MCM option for how much inflation to add per sex act performed. That way people can inflate to max with one sex act or one hundred all completely depending upon how they set up the mod.

Yeah, I thought about that right after I already made the poll, still it's nice to see the opinion people have about this.

I decided against limiting how many loads you can take and will not change anything yet, except the maximum maybe, the next update will just be a maintenance update.

It already has that. The biggest change between Continued and the Base version is that each race has its own amount of cum loads, configurable in the MCM. In the old version, that menu was there, but literally just broke things at values above 1. Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) would give you the desired amount of inflation, but Pearl Juice would only count it as 1 load, so when you went to drain it, it would only remove 1 inflation instead of say, the 5 the dragon actually gave you, meaning that as you filled and drained, you'd get bigger and bigger over time.

Without SLIF installed, this would not be fixable either, really. It was me pointing this out in Pearl Juice's thread that kick-started the discussion that lead to Continued.

Pearl Juice even detects custom races added by mods, and adds them to the list.

I believe the reason he's making a poll to ask about desired maximum, is the encumberance is only at maximum when YOU are at maximum loads carried, which seems to be independent of actual max inflation. So while the amount each race gives you is customizable at the moment, the rate at which you lose speed due to being full of cum is not, so you can have a character whose body is 80% belly... and be losing 2% speed, if you set it up that way right now.

The encumberance is not my concern right now, I will make that configurably on a later date, right now it's important for me to fix the calculation system I messed up with the new additions.

Archived