I cannot make my school work (kw)

​Ok I have downloaded kw mod and I have also download the open school I have found on here however it just not working.

​I have all white boards, EPs and food reg etc

​but when I get back to the normal world I enable kinky world etc I click the school and the kinky options don't come up I'm stuck :dodgy:  :dodgy:  :dodgy:  :s 

​I have read everything there is about the schools on here but I still don't know what to do....

​can anyone help???

Thank you in advance xxxx

I noticed if you have Teen.Interactions disabled you dont get the Venue option, when you click a Community lot, so make sure you click on your sim, then Kinky World > Global settings > Teen Interactions. And I think also in WooHoo options, above Global settings, there is another Teen Interactions option. You should be able to click any community lot and see "Venue...", then the options to make into Hotel / School / etc.

Also checked Global (whatsitmacalled, something with Global) in KW Settings ?

Otherwise i have no idea.

Playing on my laptop it sometimes takes a bit before everything KW is active.

But otherwise, i have no idea.

I noticed if you have Teen.Interactions disabled you dont get the Venue option, when you click a Community lot, so make sure you click on your sim, then Kinky World > Global settings > Teen Interactions. And I think also in WooHoo options, above Global settings, there is another Teen Interactions option. You should be able to click any community lot and see "Venue...", then the options to make into Hotel / School / etc.

I have manage to get an open school to work but I had to make one from scratch. Im still unsure as to why I cannot get a downloaded school to work :(

but thank you for your help xx

Archived