Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

16 hours ago, mattbronner said:

In every forum post I cant get "Reveal hidden contents" to drop down so i cant fucking read anything or get instructions on anything!!!!

I think in 1 of the post you created, a fix was suggested. If not, you might want to go to

heloo i kinda of new to this.

Playing as a male when i start sex with a female she is visible no problem but the male isn't except a head and hands.

when i start with my male with another male both of us are invisible for no good reason.

I have Roberts male body type and it's loaded under sexout bodies.

Edit:

Disabled Roberts bodey type and still getting the same result from me and every other male NPC so it's not the mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
12 hours ago, presario1000 said:

I get an error that this wants a specific version of JIP NVSE, and says I hvae version -1 when I do have the most current version

You probably have the wrong NVSE Extender (NX) get version 19 on the last, or page before last on the NVSE Extender thread.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
With SexoutPosNew.esp it's possible to edit positions of both actors.

But is it possible to save the new positions in your save file so you don't have to redo them every time?

They are not saved automatically.

I tried the + button but that only dumps the positions in the console, it doesn't save them.

How do I save position edits? Edited by Grapefruit2
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, 机一安 said:

I want to know... what's the meaning of sexout NG? Does 'sexout' come from 'set out'? Does NG mean Newvegas Game?

I just want to learn English. Serious.

the game is called Fallout New Vegas. if you remove 'fall' and add 'sex' you get Sexout.

I don't know what the NG stands for.