Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting one error repeating over and over again.

Error in script 0d0a14da

Invalid array access - expected string index, received numeric
File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0xx028E Command: Let

Here's my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Ambient Temperature.esm
NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
CCO - Classic Perks.esm
Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
IMCNNV - Sorted.esp
IMCNNV - HUD and Hotkeys.esp
31 New Food Items.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
Lucky 38 Reloading and Cooking.esp
bzArmour.esp
TwistedMinds.esp
Readius_NV.esp
st.esp
Sexout-Orphan-Tycoon.esp
nu_women_of_the_wasteland.esp
ezperkwg.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Total active plugins: 53
Total plugins: 131

Please forgive me in advance if I missed something.  I've been searching around the forums for awhile attempting to solve this issue for myself to no avail.  My question is rather simple I'd suppose.  I'm looking for a BNB setup that has smaller than gigantoid breasts on female characters.  Is there one in existence here?  Or can I utilize a replacement set of compatible meshes to achieve this effect?

Originally I followed the expertly written baseline instructions found in post #1 in the sexout FAQ - Read this to get started thread .  Things worked out well.  However I've just found the H cup or greater bust sizes on females not to my liking.  Looking for something perhaps C/D cup it seems.

Thanks in advance for your patience...

Edited by Splinter34
  • 2 months later...

hello i wonder if anyone can help me.

fresh from following the sexout-faq-read-this-to-get-started/ i have sexoutsex and smallertalk added but when ever i follow the second sex dialogue option 'i would like to try something with you' which usually leads to things like deepthroat and others no matter which option i choose the animations always end in both actors standing inside each other.

i have followed the installation instructions to the letter and have the most uptodate files using those links. the 1st sex dialogue works fine with standard blowjob, vaginal, anal etc animations working fine.

is there a clash or something i have to change to get this to work?

im relativly new to modding so instructions should stay as simple as possible please

please help

hello i wonder if anyone can help me.

fresh from following the sexout-faq-read-this-to-get-started/ i have sexoutsex and smallertalk added but when ever i follow the second sex dialogue option 'i would like to try something with you' which usually leads to things like deepthroat and others no matter which option i choose the animations always end in both actors standing inside each other.

i have followed the installation instructions to the letter and have the most uptodate files using those links. the 1st sex dialogue works fine with standard blowjob, vaginal, anal etc animations working fine.

is there a clash or something i have to change to get this to work?

im relativly new to modding so instructions should stay as simple as possible please

please help

Check this out

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners/

It has more detailed info. Chances are you installed something wrong.

SexoutSex adds some of Amra's animations to the sexout temporary range, and it's possible those ones don't work with the Sexout beta. It ought to be updated to use the new system.

You are better off asking in the SexoutSex support thread.

• 4 months later...

I had some trouble getting the T6M body with bouncing animations working. When I installed "Bouncing Natural Breasts", the T6M shape was overwritten. Following some advice from this thread, I tried installing only the .kf files from BNB, and that got me the T6M shape back, but without animations. Finally, I tried the T6M Bouncing Body Fix (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55500/?) and that seems to have gotten everything working! I'll admit I don't know much about how all of this works though... why was the additional fix required?

• 1 month later...

Re: BNB - Are breasts supposed to bounce during sex acts (always reacting to physics) or just during certain animations like jumping, running, etc?

There are no actual breast physics. Any movement they make has to be intentionally added to the animation. If they don't move, the animator didn't animate them.

How do I add clothes to the undress list? I find it strange that companions like Veronica can use slave collars and have them attached during sex using the undress list option, but on a female character the chokers and collars all get taken off during fucking.

I think somebody should check that the SCR part.

It says that its a tutorial to install it, but when you go, the pre requirementes tell you to already have installed SCR.

and to make this more confusing, in the download that you have a lot of stuff, so what do i download first? what do i install first?

Do i have to create a fomod with the SCR esm, data and halsmtromdata on it first? Install that, THEN follow the ritualclaritys tutorial for the SCR folder creation?

Because thats what i understand, and at the same time i know is not like that...

I don't understand what you're asking. That tutorial is only for the resource folder, as the large number of sources for the required files can make the process complicated. You do want to install the downloads from the SCR download page separately, as they may update regularly while the other files probably will not. While making a FOMOD is recommended, you could also use Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash to install those files.

Do i have to create a fomod with the SCR esm, data and halsmtromdata on it first? Install that, THEN follow the ritualclaritys tutorial for the SCR folder creation?

Because thats what i understand, and at the same time i know is not like that...

I don't understand what you're asking. That tutorial is only for the resource folder, as the large number of sources for the required files can make the process complicated. You do want to install the downloads from the SCR download page separately, as they may update regularly while the other files probably will not. While making a FOMOD is recommended, you could also use Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash to install those files.

well, the faq page here stats that its the tutorial to install SCR itself

and i dont know now if i have to install the "halstromdata" or if is just the esm and data folders only, etc...

well, the faq page here stats that its the tutorial to install SCR itself

and i dont know now if i have to install the "halstromdata" or if is just the esm and data folders only, etc...

Actually this is to install Sexout tutorial I don't see where it is suppose to help you install SCR. Sexout and SCR are different mods.

Any question directly related to a mod should be covered with that mod's OP if not you can ask in the support thread. This is a more general tutorial on how to get Sexout up and running and some of the commonly required parts of the framework and some beautiful bodies and such. Not intended as a through detailed directed tutorial. There is none for SCR itself that is that detailed. It is just something you install in he process.

You need to read the OP's of the mods you install very carefully. Yes there is lots of detail there but you will find most of that info you need is there. Case in point your question on "halstromdata" it is in SCR's OP..

There's a few changes here:

SporeData is only required for the SporeRace in Breeder.

HalstromsData contains a few textures & meshes I've modified for some content, like the Camo, Nurse, Vault69 & Nun and other Textures for the Mantis suits, most people won't need it, they were in the original Data pack, I just split them to save download & installation space for those not using them.

GynoChair.rar contains the mesh & animations for the GynoChair used in Pregnancy at the New Vegas Medical Clinic.

SCRDebug.esp just makes all the SCR tokens visible, only install it if you want that for debugging, it doesn't do anything else.

According to Halstroms SCR page's OP it is optional. The info was there. Just the matter of looking for it in the mod's OP. Again after looking over tutorials (for guidance only, keep that in mind. Most Tutorials are created by individuals other than those that created the mod's in the tutorial so things can and will change and they might not be aware of the situation) and the OP of the mod you should have a good idea of what to do. If a mod is giving problems post the question in that mods OP. If you find there is something outdated in the Tutorial.. then post that info and reference the thread entry from the OP so the tutorial creator can review and follow up and update the tutorial. ;).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dakota02

you know this is all good but what do you do when it starts to ask to replace mesh? for some one new like me i tend to just leave both but i think thats why i spend more time rebuilding then playing...

Guest Dakota02

help please i followed your guied an im getting errors when i get capured with sexout i saw a post about some one saying missing files to sexout store  but i end up with the missing content marks on buildings to  please help cause im tired of going all the way back an starting all over again.