crashing when autosaving in inventory (or anywhere)

KuteKatty

i had a issue with a massive animation delay like
oh, i hate that animation, i am going to change it using the UiExtender
Good just wait to change it
the animation finishes and din't changed the animation
decided to reinstall skyrim
reinstalled EVERYTHING normally
started and tart playing i was using the azidhal's boots of waterWalking and i decided to change it
when i pressed the "TAB" button
in the top showed up "AutoSaving"
Game crashed
Pfft, its normal crashing
started playing again  for at least 3 times
every single autosave my game does or myself it crashes
what i do?

I dont know if you have alot of scripted mods or not, but normally its best to turn off autosave since it gives you more stability in the game and avoid save bloating ( or in others words, corrupted save file).

there is the worst part

i can't save

manually saving=crash

saving via console=crash

any type of save crashes don't know what is happening

Then, the best option is to reinstall it again (i know its a bit painfull) play for some time without any mods and installing them one by one to see when that happens and with wich mod.

Or you can post here your mod list so someone can see if theres any conflict with any mods :P

Then, the best option is to reinstall it again (i know its a bit painfull) play for some time without any mods and installing them one by one to see when that happens and with wich mod.

Or you can post here your mod list so someone can see if theres any conflict with any mods :P

alrrady fixed it, but again the animations have a giant delay, the animations (sex or something) finishes and they don't change the anim

i hate this

know how i fix this?

Archived