female sims have no bra on in cas

yunap

?? is this something to do with the update? I have had WW installed for a while and sims usually have on a bra in cas and the mod in game was fine.

(my game was recently corrupt so I did a clean reinstall, then added all my working cc, no mod conflict because when I remove WW everything's fine)

first I had the invisible torso problem but that was just mod conflictions,now I have no orange ea bra.

if it's something that came with the recent update, is there I file I can take out to get the bra back?

(having a bare chest sim kinda messes with my creative process of making sims + makes cas not as discreet)

Hey yunap!

Sims 4 have this odd behavior where the game always wants to render an upper body clothing on a sim with appearance modifiers and the only way to fight that was by overriding the default bra with the nude part. Unless that is going to be fixed on Maxis side (client edit), it has to stay.

• 2 months later...

Archived