Last exception

Hey, got a last exception error recently, I was not doing anything involving WW, had just been emptied of blood from a vampire in my sim's home and when he fell on the floor dead-tired and the vamp left, I got this error for some reason. Attaching the file.

Edit: I discovered something related to the error; the day Before, I ordered condoms at the computer, said they'd come the morning after (when the error occured) and no condoms were ever delivered. I have ordered condoms like this Before without any problems.

lastException.txt

Hey Babadiboopi!

You can ignore it. It's about an object that was looking for a safe position to be placed at but failed because of missing footprint component. It could be a custom content object that just incorrectly made.

If you have problems with condoms deliver just use the Build/Buy menu to buy them.

Archived