WickedWhims showing up in the list but not in gameplay

I don't know what else to do. I cannot for the life of me get my WickedWhims mod to work in the actual game. I'm sure I installed everything correctly because I've searched these already and have seen the responses about installation mistakes. also when I open the game the window that pops up with CC and scripts has everything in it. I definitely have script mods enabled in the game settings. I do not have ANY subfolders in my mods folder, so I know that's not the issue. How can I get the wicked options to show up in gameplay????

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same sort of issue - except that the purple window doesn't show up for me. And I have an alias for my Sims 4 mods folder... then the WickedWhims folder inside of that one. I've reset the game, turned both script mods and enabled custom content. But the pop-up no longer works for me.... There's no animations either.

The mod worked perfectly before I had to re-download it after a factory reset on my Mac... ;(

I have the same sort of issue - except that the purple window doesn't show up for me. And I have an alias for my Sims 4 mods folder... then the WickedWhims folder inside of that one. I've reset the game, turned both script mods and enabled custom content. But the pop-up no longer works for me.... There's no animations either.

The mod worked perfectly before I had to re-download it after a factory reset on my Mac... ;(

Well, if it worked before then you have to be doing something wrong. Most likely something obvious. Make sure to check the common installation mistakes here.

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue, i have downloaded the newest update to whickedwhims and my sims 4 is also updated, but nothings happening? theres no additional files or a duplicated of the whickedwhims file in any other files. yet nothing works. anytips?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:04 AM, alaurie said:

Does WickedWhims not support the latest game update yet? Because I got the items, the create a sim stuff, just not the actual gameplay and animations...it's really lame

It's working ok for me

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:16 AM, CuriousKID said:

I have the same issue, i have downloaded the newest update to whickedwhims and my sims 4 is also updated, but nothings happening? theres no additional files or a duplicated of the whickedwhims file in any other files. yet nothing works. anytips?

post a pic of your mods folder.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:04 AM, alaurie said:

Does WickedWhims not support the latest game update yet? Because I got the items, the create a sim stuff, just not the actual gameplay and animations...it's really lame

Ok.....1) you have allow script mods selected +CC? 2) you have unzipped and placed in your mods folder...no more than one folder deep? 3) Are you clicking on a sim or item of furniture? 4) Check you only have 3 files in your WW folder if you have it.

• 7 months later...

i've downloaded all mods i want and also extracted them. When i opened the game, they did appeared in the mods screen, but the symbol of wickedwhims didn't appeared after all. i've enable custom content and turned on script mods allowed but nothing happened. i didn't put wickedwhims in many folders. the purple window of wickedwhims on the screen didn't show up too. what happened? help me! 

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 12:40 AM, thestrangeryou'dneverknow said:

i've downloaded all mods i want and also extracted them. When i opened the game, they did appeared in the mods screen, but the symbol of wickedwhims didn't appeared after all. i've enable custom content and turned on script mods allowed but nothing happened. i didn't put wickedwhims in many folders. the purple window of wickedwhims on the screen didn't show up too. what happened? help me! 

I have the same issue :(

On 2/1/2019 at 6:40 AM, thestrangeryou'dneverknow said:

Many folders? is it only 1 folder deep in mods?

• 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, Stunzlavea said:

Has anyone solved this one already? ive had the same issue before and I kinda solved it. until this time that I re-installed my sims 4 Dream Home Decor (not purchased, just the cracked version).

Help? ( T_T)/

There's no help for cracked versions of the game. You'll have to look elsewhere for assistance or buy the game.