Skyrim Crashing on launch

HarryS123

Hi All,

I'm not a particular expert at modding and was trying my hand at installing the framework for Skyrim, however every time i believe i have installed the mods correctly i look in my NMM to make sure every things enabled like it should be hit launch and the game crashes after about 5 seconds.

Looking at the support guide post a few things dont make sense.

Im not sure how to check the load order using BOSS, Ive noticed when enabling mods in NMM some of them seem to overlap with others I have prioritised a "outside mod" (insects be gone) as im an arachnophobe but even with it disabled the game does not launch.

I have also looked at the [Papyrus] log and it does  not seem to make much sense i have linked what i get below on start up.

https://pastebin.com/VMc0xCb1

Any help that can be provided would be amazing! im hoping i can still use my no spiders mod as i hate the creepy crawlies! Im sure its something simple....

Thanks in advance!

I am by no means an expert, but here's my stab at it: it sounds like you are missing a prerequisite mod for one you have installed. First off, post your load order and people might be able to spot the conflict right away. Also, use LOOT instead of BOSS and download and run Wrye Bash to make a bashed patch.

Launch via NMM "Launch Custom Skyrim" option. Make sure Custom Launch Command is set to the SKSE exe in the NMM settings.

Thank you for all of your help i took a 2 hour crash course on how to use mod organiser thank you so much for your help. If you have any suggestions on what mods i should have to enhance my experience id love to know your suggestions! btw the issue was not having the DLC installed and it was causing the crash.

Archived