UUNP Fox 46 Armor Conversion

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qqyb74dysycylac/Fox+Collection+46+UUNP+HDT.7z

There you go.

While the redirect from Tumblr may be broken, the adress it tries to send you to still incorporates the mediafire link, just hidden between bollocks.

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for this as well. Btw, could anyone tell me how to remove the hood from fox 46b?

Fortunately for you, the hood is easily removed in NifSkope.  Unfortunately for you, the armor then appears to hang off nothing and looks kinda weird.

Instructions:

1. Download NifSkope
  2. Open the nif file in NifSkope
  3. Highlight hood
  4. Right click
  5. Block -> Remove Branch
  6. Save file and Exit

Even though it's that easy, I'm not sure it's worth it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qqyb74dysycylac/Fox+Collection+46+UUNP+HDT.7z

There you go.

While the redirect from Tumblr may be broken, the adress it tries to send you to still incorporates the mediafire link, just hidden between bollocks.

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for this as well. Btw, could anyone tell me how to remove the hood from fox 46b?

Fortunately for you, the hood is easily removed in NifSkope.  Unfortunately for you, the armor then appears to hang off nothing and looks kinda weird.

Instructions:

1. Download NifSkope
  2. Open the nif file in NifSkope
  3. Highlight hood
  4. Right click
  5. Block -> Remove Branch
  6. Save file and Exit

Even though it's that easy, I'm not sure it's worth it.

There's a more controllable way to get a sort of collar effect so the robe doesn't look like it's defying the laws of physics:

If you load the texture dds in GIMP (back it up first), make a selection around the hood as per below, and delete that selected area:

fox46edit.jpg

...you get a result like this:

fox46edit2.jpg

fox46edit3.jpg

No editing of the nif is required for this since it's already set up with transparency.

Archived