RaceMenu in-game access vanished?!

OH1972

Ok, it might be I'm overlooking something very simple, but I just reinstalled everything on a new harddisk and am slowly working my way into the modded setup I want to play with. Now, there used to be a way to access an alternate RaceMenu in plain game via a "power" which TPed you to a dedicated room where you could again adjust the sliders as you wanted. And now I suddenly don't find it anymore?!

Any help that allows me to fine tune my PC after regular chargen is appreciated

Thanks, seems I simply forgot to install a mod then. Well, not surprising when Mehrunes Dagon has dragged the old hard disk into Oblivion and there's no list of mods I used to have I can reference that easily (well, now that I think of it, there should be some posts of mine here with mod lists :P ). But I thought I had used the option already. Apparently, I was mistaken. But then, trying to rebuild everything from a failed harddisk all while fighting with a nasty cold can leave you a bit addled...

• 1 year later...
On 4/28/2017 at 7:52 AM, OH1972 said:

Ok, it might be I'm overlooking something very simple, but I just reinstalled everything on a new harddisk and am slowly working my way into the modded setup I want to play with. Now, there used to be a way to access an alternate RaceMenu in plain game via a "power" which TPed you to a dedicated room where you could again adjust the sliders as you wanted. And now I suddenly don't find it anymore?!

Any help that allows me to fine tune my PC after regular chargen is appreciated

showracemenu alternative is the mod

Archived