View File

Succubus Punch
Please note that many of the things posted here are still a WIP and some are nothing more than an idea just yet.

The general Idea...
...of this mod is to make it possible to play as succubus/incubus (from now on i will only write succubus, but both should be applicable). Being a succubus should be a viable and interesting option in combat and also when roaming around in cities. The former will by done by creating spells that increase the arousal of enemies and by making it possible to drain health from enemies when the enemies are aroused. The implementation of the latter is still very vague, but one idea is to limit health regeneration and to force the player to visit towns to regen their health by sucking lifeforce.

The main design consideration is that the player is a demon and that people will recognize you as such. Therefore when in combat it should not be possible to initiate sex with an enemy and to steal his lifeforce while the other enemies just sit and wait for you to finish. When there is only one enemy left and the succubus is strong enough to seduce him then this should be possible. At higher levels the succubus might even become strong enough to seduce multiple enemies at the same time. Tthis principle and the focus on combat is what will hopefully set this mod aside from other succubi mods.

The mechanics so far...
...consist of two spells: Arouse and Lifeforce drain. Arouse increases the arousal of the target and forces them to masturbate when their arousal has reached the arousalcap (Forces a sexlab animation). Lifeforce drain allows the player to suck the lifeforce of enemies that are having sex/masturbating (only when in sexlab animation). Add them with commands.

Further ideas include (This section has been expandced to give a more clear idea of where this mod hopefully will go):
The succubus will start as a low level demon with a very limited set of powers. As the succubus earns levels, skill/perk point can be assignmend in three categories: Body, Mind and Magic. These three categories should hopefully represent all the different skills and powers that a powerful succubus should be able to master. Most of the skill names and some of the ideas were taken from: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Succubus_Physiology. How this will be exactly implemented has not yet been decided.
red = unimplemented, yellow = implemented but needs refining, green = done

Body:
The body categorie focusses on the development of the succubusses body in to a sexual and attractive body. All these skills are passive.
- Pheromone manipulation: passive arousal increase of npcs.
- Supernatural beauty: passive arousal increase of npcs.
- Supernatural power: faster health/magicka/stamina regeneration.
(- hypnotic breasts: undefined)

Magic:
The magic categorie focusses on magic skills that the succubus will be able to learn. Some of these skills are active and some passive.
- Sexual empowerment: get a temporary bonus from having had sex.
- Seductive magnetism: passive arousal increase for npcs.
- Subliminal seduction: active arousal increase for npcs.
- Lifeforce drain: active health drain spell (player not in sex act).
- Tantric metabolization: passive health drain spell (player in sex act).
(- A passive skill that does an automatic drain (only for high levels)

Mind:
The mind categorie focusses on stealing the succubusses mind. Limiting the own arousal increase and increasing combat skills.
- Sexual stimulation combat: fighting with fists will increase the arousal of the target npcs.
- Force of mind: limit own arousal increase
- Succubus queen: a high level skill that allows the succubus to get a succubus follower

Other notes:
In the beginning the succubus will not be able to control her own arousal therefore this needs implementing:
- Faster arousal increase for player
- A passive skill that increases arousal when enemies hit the player
(force rape when arousal to high)

TODO:
- Make spells increase magic skill
- Limit effects of supernatural beauty when not nude

This is my first ever mod so feel free to come with suggestions for bug fixes and or implementation improvements. I am also very interested to see what you want to see in a succubus mod and maybe we can come up with some nice mechanics. So please leave a message.
(BTW let me know if the provided files work for you. They do for me but i dont know if they do for you)

Known Bugs:
- The healthbar does not always show up when using lifeforce drain (Seems to work now for some reason, but will have to confirm)
- Sometimes strange things happen to the bodies of targets that die from lifeforcedrain/when in sexlab animation
- Sexual stimulation combat might turn brawls in to real fights (as it uses a cloak spell). Turn this skill off if when that happens.

Requirements:
- Sexlab arousal

Suggested mods:
- SLA monitor widget (this mod makes the arousal level visible, so you know something is happening)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/27/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Arousal
  • Special Edition Compatible

Interesting project.

Say, "SL aroused" already has a mathematical value called "exposure". I think it might be a good idea to be the first mod (?) to utilize that value for your creation. A lust demon is supposed to expose itself, in order to pacify and secude enemies, right? So, if you can / are allowed to, you might want to increase the seduction power by the value of exposre level.

Maybe you can also use values like "number of sex acts". You know, from SL itself. I believe, "hormones" does something like that, too. Maybe something like the speech skill: the higher it gets (or the number of acts gets), the more likely a succes in an action would  be.

Just brainstorming here. Hope, you find something useful in it.

I will be following this, it looks like a viable alternative to player succubus quest. Variety is always good, and from playing that, I have a few pieces of advice for you.

First: Simple Masochism already has functionality for increasing player arousal as they take damage. I have helped bug test it, it even includes functionality for making Defeat have the player surrender if they max out. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3840-simple-masochism/

Second, I advice including some kind of way to NOT hurt someone when sexing them, if the player chooses. Many mods allow the companion to 'make use of' a submissive player, and a succubus could clearly use submissive tendencies to their advantage if they wished. But Player Succubus Quest only lets you drain by almost killing the person, which happens automatically if draining is on at all, and even harms companions, and if it's off you just starve, basically. So having a way to not harm people during sex if chosen is a helpful mechanic.

I still love PSQ (Player Succubus Quest) mind you, but things I've learned while using it still may have a use.

Also using Simple Masochism reduces the amount of coding required at your end, and allows the players to integrate Defeat if they choose (it's an OPTIONAL, non-required dependency for Simple Masochism), just so they have to manage their OWN arousal, not just the enemy's arousal.

Other ideas include having defeat let enemies surrender for you (I'd imagine you could have it function the same way, an 'I'm too horny, use me!' type of outcome), without having to code much for it, or perhaps letting the player consume arousal/exposure to do things. PSQ used the succubus energy (semen/cum/sex energy) to cast their special spells, you could consume literal arousal to do so.

... as well as the fact that it would make a good reason for the player to make themselves an exhibitionist in Sexlab Aroused, something you could integrate into your mod if you choose, etc etc.

Just ideas and helpful info, hope something in there is vaguely useful.

Love the Idea, I always wanted a mod like this.

Does this have MCM menu, so one could setup the arousal threshold for the people around to start masturbating?

I don't know if this could be done, but would be amazing, if the people who are masturbating on you, are following you as they do it.

Are both of these effects passive or do you need to cast the spells?(arousal and life leech)

Other ideas include having defeat let enemies surrender for you (I'd imagine you could have it function the same way, an 'I'm too horny, use me!' type of outcome), without having to code much for it, or perhaps letting the player consume arousal/exposure to do things. PSQ used the succubus energy (semen/cum/sex energy) to cast their special spells, you could consume literal arousal to do so.

This would be dope.

Thank you all for your interest in this mod. I only posted this yesterday and already three replies. I really appreciate the input and feedback.

Love the Idea, I always wanted a mod like this.

Does this have MCM menu, so one could setup the arousal threshold for the people around to start masturbating?

I don't know if this could be done, but would be amazing, if the people who are masturbating on you, are following you as they do it.

Are both of these effects passive or do you need to cast the spells?(arousal and life leech)

Since the mod is still in a very early stage there is no MCM menu yet. The spells are active. Do note that the animations dont even work just right yet, but im working on this.

First: Simple Masochism already has functionality for increasing player arousal as they take damage. I have helped bug test it, it even includes functionality for making Defeat have the player surrender if they max out. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3840-simple-masochism/

Second, I advice including some kind of way to NOT hurt someone when sexing them, if the player chooses. Many mods allow the companion to 'make use of' a submissive player, and a succubus could clearly use submissive tendencies to their advantage if they wished. But Player Succubus Quest only lets you drain by almost killing the person, which happens automatically if draining is on at all, and even harms companions, and if it's off you just starve, basically. So having a way to not harm people during sex if chosen is a helpful mechanic.

I still love PSQ (Player Succubus Quest) mind you, but things I've learned while using it still may have a use.

Also using Simple Masochism reduces the amount of coding required at your end, and allows the players to integrate Defeat if they choose (it's an OPTIONAL, non-required dependency for Simple Masochism), just so they have to manage their OWN arousal, not just the enemy's arousal.

Interesting project.

Say, "SL aroused" already has a mathematical value called "exposure". I think it might be a good idea to be the first mod (?) to utilize that value for your creation. A lust demon is supposed to expose itself, in order to pacify and secude enemies, right? So, if you can / are allowed to, you might want to increase the seduction power by the value of exposre level.

Maybe you can also use values like "number of sex acts". You know, from SL itself. I believe, "hormones" does something like that, too. Maybe something like the speech skill: the higher it gets (or the number of acts gets), the more likely a succes in an action would  be.

The idea of having arousal be an active part of using the Succubus magic, not only as a weapon (what it is so far) but also for the player is a realy nice idea and i will try to implement this in some way. As suggested this could be done by increasing arousal when hit and decreasing arousal when using succubus magic. For example the Arouse spell could be said to transfer arousal from the succubus to the target, draining your own arousal and adding it to the target. The other spells, like life drain or maybe a charm spell could become stronger when having a higher arousal. These mehcanics would then hopefully result in an interesting balancing of the player arousal level.

Hi

Since this mod has some combat elements for the succubus. Can you add say a fear based spell [Terrifying Desire] that forces enemies to cower (and then the succubus can rape them at lesuire) and a rage based spell [Violent Lust] that forces the enemies to attack each other (once only one enemy is left he/she will try to rape the succubus). I'm pretty sure that most mods focus on the succubus having sex then using that power for spells or buffs, but from the look of this mod your trying to add actual abilities to the succubus. These powers (in my opionon) are essentail because a succubus should be attractive enough to terrify her opponents to submission or to drive her opponents mad with obsession and desire, it's just pushing lust to the point of fear for the first one and violent obession for the second.

The only other game mechanics (that I can think of) would be to add a charm / dominate feature (i.e. a calm spell where you can have consenusal/ non-consenusal sex and turn the partner into a temp follower) and an orgasm to death (i.e. a spell which causes a highly aroused enemy to masturbate, and once finished they die possibly giving the succubus their soul)

Sorry if I sound pushy, I just wanted to share my ideas and this appears to be a mod to keep an eye on.

Hi

Since this mod has some combat elements for the succubus. Can you add say a fear based spell [Terrifying Desire] that forces enemies to cower (and then the succubus can rape them at lesuire) and a rage based spell [Violent Lust] that forces the enemies to attack each other (once only one enemy is left he/she will try to rape the succubus). I'm pretty sure that most mods focus on the succubus having sex then using that power for spells or buffs, but from the look of this mod your trying to add actual abilities to the succubus. These powers (in my opionon) are essentail because a succubus should be attractive enough to terrify her opponents to submission or to drive her opponents mad with obsession and desire, it's just pushing lust to the point of fear for the first one and violent obession for the second.

The only other game mechanics (that I can think of) would be to add a charm / dominate feature (i.e. a calm spell where you can have consenusal/ non-consenusal sex and turn the partner into a temp follower) and an orgasm to death (i.e. a spell which causes a highly aroused enemy to masturbate, and once finished they die possibly giving the succubus their soul)

Sorry if I sound pushy, I just wanted to share my ideas and this appears to be a mod to keep an eye on.

Hi

Those are some interesting suggestions and i will certainly consider them. I was already thinking of some sort of charm spell, but the others had not crossed my mind yet. Thank you very much.

Hi

Do you plan to add transformation like in PSQ or something simillar?

Not at the moment no. I do think that it is a good idea, but I am not very skilled with graphical things. A mod that coukd do this for you and that might complement Succubus Punch is the Succubus race mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/? . It has transformations and also some other features that seem really interesting.

AFAIK, the mod only uses 1 masturbation for males and 1 for females?

Maybe there is a way to make it so the mod would choose 1 of any of the available animations that contain masturbation tags, so this mod could even use custom animations, as long as it has the right tag or tags in it?

How much DPS does the drain do and are there factors that influence the damage?

Also I noticed that your mod overwrites sexlab arousal:

h54455.jpg

What exactly this overwrites and changes?

A little-bit of brainstorming:

I have an idea, that would make the increase arousal + drain life concept a bit more balanced in terms of game-play:

What if when a hostile NPC reaches 100 arousal, instead of masturbating, he runs to the player, grabs her and you would have to go through a ''resistance test'', similar or the same as the one is Sexlab Defeat. If the player fills the struggle-bar in a limited time period(defeat has 5 seconds), the player resists, the NPC backs off and starts masturbating and you can do what you want with him. However, if you fail to fill the struggle-bar, the NPC rapes the player, the rape and further actions could be handled by sexlab defeat or similar mod.

But here is the kicker:

The difficulty of the struggle bar(percentage, how much each tapping left and right would fill the bar), could be determined on how much aroused the player is himself. The higher the players arousal, the less percentage of the struggle-bar gets filled by each tap. Not sure about the values here, maybe using fixed values, like each taps fills ''1'' value of the bar, and the total value of the bar is determined by arousal, like minimum(base) number of taps + arousal as the total value. Lets say, if player has 20 arousal, he has to tap left and right 10(Base) + 20(Arousal) = 30 times in 5 seconds to resist the NPC. If player has 80 arousal, he has to tap left and right 10(Base) + 80(Arousal) = 90 times in 5 seconds to resist the NPC. Good luck with that, clearly your character is too aroused to resist and wants to become the NPC's sexual release.

So things like - Force of mind(limit own arousal increase), would become very valuable in terms of determining the outcome resisting a very aroused opponent.

I really appretiate your intention to make a combat succubus mod. :)

I agree with the thing mentioned above, a possibility NOT to do damage during sex would be nice. Not only for followers, i usually have at least one mod which triggers random NPCs to rape me, and i don't want to walk through empty cities after some playing...

Beside that, i think a succubus is supposed to play naked or at least with very skimpy armor. Therefore, some kind of damage reduction for the skin itself would be nice. I don't care if that's done by perks, or circumstances like player arousal, or a combination of both.

Could be hellish to find a good balance here, i really dislike both vampire lord and werewolve because imho those should be powerful creatures, but compared to my human shape with enchanted armor, they are ridiculous weak. Same for offensive. Here i could imagine a drain spell that becomes much more powerful at higher levels, and/or an aura to drain live instead of a single spell. Or maybe both.

An idea for implenentation: In shout like a virgin you get equipped with a halo or horns, depending on your state. If you use something similar, but several different versions of horns which have an enchantment that improves destruction spells (or give different versions of spells) that should work. :)

I could also imagine some kind of incresing/decreasing the effect of arousing NPCs depending on if the player is wearing armor. Maybe with a difference for different things: heavy armor =>*0.33, light armor =>*0.66, clothes => normal, naked =>*1.5

AFAIK, the mod only uses 1 masturbation for males and 1 for females?

Maybe there is a way to make it so the mod would choose 1 of any of the available animations that contain masturbation tags, so this mod could even use custom animations, as long as it has the right tag or tags in it?

How much DPS does the drain do and are there factors that influence the damage?

Also I noticed that your mod overwrites sexlab arousal:

h54455.jpg

What exactly this overwrites and changes?

A little-bit of brainstorming:

I have an idea, that would make the increase arousal + drain life concept a bit more balanced in terms of game-play:

What if when a hostile NPC reaches 100 arousal, instead of masturbating, he runs to the player, grabs her and you would have to go through a ''resistance test'', similar or the same as the one is Sexlab Defeat. If the player fills the struggle-bar in a limited time period(defeat has 5 seconds), the player resists, the NPC backs off and starts masturbating and you can do what you want with him. However, if you fail to fill the struggle-bar, the NPC rapes the player, the rape and further actions could be handled by sexlab defeat or similar mod.

But here is the kicker:

The difficulty of the struggle bar(percentage, how much each tapping left and right would fill the bar), could be determined on how much aroused the player is himself. The higher the players arousal, the less percentage of the struggle-bar gets filled by each tap. Not sure about the values here, maybe using fixed values, like each taps fills ''1'' value of the bar, and the total value of the bar is determined by arousal, like minimum(base) number of taps + arousal as the total value. Lets say, if player has 20 arousal, he has to tap left and right 10(Base) + 20(Arousal) = 30 times in 5 seconds to resist the NPC. If player has 80 arousal, he has to tap left and right 10(Base) + 80(Arousal) = 90 times in 5 seconds to resist the NPC. Good luck with that, clearly your character is too aroused to resist and wants to become the NPC's sexual release.

So things like - Force of mind(limit own arousal increase), would become very valuable in terms of determining the outcome resisting a very aroused opponent.

- Selecting an animation with tags will probably work, but i have not tried it, because i wanted to keep it simple for myself.

- The drain spell does 5 damage per 0.5 second and replenishes the same amount. At the moment there is nothing that influences this.

- The reason for overwriting something in the Sexlab Arousal framework is that it was necessary to find out if someone had reached the arousalcap (actually arousalcap - 1, often it gets stuck on this number). So now everytime the Sexlab aroused calculates the arousal for an actor an event will be sent if this actor is at the arousalcap. This seemd like a nicer and more efficient solution than having a script run every half a second to check if any actor had reached the arousalcap.

i do know that this might cause issues with other mods that want to overwrite Sexlab aroused framework, so if there is a nicer way please let me know.

- I, myself, am not a big fan of rape, but it does seem like an interesting game mechanic, so i will think about this suggestion.

I really appretiate your intention to make a combat succubus mod. :)

I agree with the thing mentioned above, a possibility NOT to do damage during sex would be nice. Not only for followers, i usually have at least one mod which triggers random NPCs to rape me, and i don't want to walk through empty cities after some playing...

Beside that, i think a succubus is supposed to play naked or at least with very skimpy armor. Therefore, some kind of damage reduction for the skin itself would be nice. I don't care if that's done by perks, or circumstances like player arousal, or a combination of both.

Could be hellish to find a good balance here, i really dislike both vampire lord and werewolve because imho those should be powerful creatures, but compared to my human shape with enchanted armor, they are ridiculous weak. Same for offensive. Here i could imagine a drain spell that becomes much more powerful at higher levels, and/or an aura to drain live instead of a single spell. Or maybe both.

An idea for implenentation: In shout like a virgin you get equipped with a halo or horns, depending on your state. If you use something similar, but several different versions of horns which have an enchantment that improves destruction spells (or give different versions of spells) that should work. :)

I could also imagine some kind of incresing/decreasing the effect of arousing NPCs depending on if the player is wearing armor. Maybe with a difference for different things: heavy armor =>*0.33, light armor =>*0.66, clothes => normal, naked =>*1.5

- The idea is to add something that does not kill someone when draining during sex. However at the moment there is no draining during sex with the player at all, but it will come.

- I agree that a succubus should walk around naked or in skimpy armor and as you said there should be some extra protection for the succubus. The idea is to add this with the supernatural powers body skill/perk. This perk (or maybe multiple perks for each effect) will add extra health, magicka and also armor (when i found out how) to the player.

- Pheromone manipulation: passive arousal increase of npcs.

- Supernatural beauty: passive arousal increase of npcs.

How do these 2 differ from each-other?

Apart from the conceptual difference there is no difference. However I do plan to decrease the strength of the supernatural beauty when wearing armor.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 26-12-2017 at 5:19 AM, Ishootnoobs said:

is this mod still being updated?

Sorry, not at the moment. As you probably had noticed it hasnt had an update for almost an entire year. This mod started when i had quite a bit of free time, but i transitioned from being a student to having a full time job. When i get home from work i just dont have the energy to work on any side projects. Although i do hope to continue it some day.