At this point it's probably really a better idea to just post it here in spoiler tabs. I know some people don't like it but considering how many posts we had from people asking for a PM (including myself) the spoiler tabs look like the "lesser evil".

At this point it's probably really a better idea to just post it here in spoiler tabs. I know some people don't like it but considering how many posts we had from people asking for a PM (including myself) the spoiler tabs look like the "lesser evil".

I agree.  I'll go first, then:

The entire new section revolves around getting access to the Jarl's house, getting access to the Jarl's bedroom, and stealing the Jarl's dreamcatcher.

To pass the first hurdle, you need to proceed until you have brought all three of the first set of ingredients to Zoe, at which point she will explain the dreamcatcher to you.  Go to the Jarl's house and talk to the guard outside, who tells you that you either need an invitation from the Jarl, proof that you're a local, or proof that you're a city guardsman.  The first is only available if you're far enough in the civil war questline that Dengeir is Jarl again, and you talk to him in the Dead Man's Drink for access.  This solution avoids all of the new content entirely.  The second I have no idea how to achieve.  Hypothetically Lod and Kust would be the places to go for this, but neither has any dialog that leads down this road.  There is an unfinished branch of dialog in the esp that indicates we'll eventually be able to marry Kust, but there's no actual dialog there, just codes that Dogma uses to keep track.  People have been talking about a new scene involving Lod and the return of the farmers for Kust, but I haven't been able to find them.

The third is fairly straightforward.  You're directed to the prison to apply to be a guard, and the watch officer tells you about an assassin who's been targeting the east road, toward Helgen and Ivarstead.  When you go back through the barracks to get back outside, there is a scene between two imperial soldiers who discuss the assassinations, and then the captain walks outside and either mills about or heads for the pub.  If you talk to him at any point along his route, you can bribe him to bring you along to Ivarstead, and once he accepts the amount you can offer to provide a down-payment of ass.  This leads to a scene that can go a few ways.  If you gave Kust back his money, you can meet him for sex every night between 1830 and 2400.  If not, he doesn't show up in the tavern.  If he's present, he will see you doing the Imperial and be disgusted, and thereafter he refuses to talk to you ever again.  At the halfway point with the captain, he asks if you're willing to keep going.  You can agree to continue, stop, ask him to waive the remainder of the fee, and if you tell him that's not good enough, you can try to speech-craft more money out of him.

In the morning, your merry band sets out and is ambushed and massacred.  There appears to be a way to actually beat the assassin and continue to a camp, where there is presumably another scene, but I haven't been able to do this yet.  By whatever means, you need to capture the assassin.  Once done, you can take her to either Zoe or the watch officer.  Zoe needs a few hours to produce an invisibility necklace for you, at which point you have the option of taking the assassin to the guards anyway or releasing her.  If you take her to the guards, the officer takes a few hours to write up your paperwork to make you official.  You now have access to the longhouse, either by credential or invisibility.

Once inside, the interior is different depending on how you get there.  If you show an invitation or a guard ID, you can just walk in and take everything.  Otherwise, you join a party.  Talk to the door guard about the dancing girl, then convince her to either take him away and blow him, or get it on with some of the guests.  The discreet BJ option gets him away from the door long enough, and does not preclude the other option.  Getting the guests to DP her makes him jealous, which you can then use to get him to let you in, so you can do it on the Jarl's bed.  There is a minigame if you choose to go through with it, but either way you plant the teleporter and leave.  The bad end is accessible if you plant the teleporter and then return through the front door.  You will then find the Jarl getting it on with two girls, which you can see through the cracked door.  Return to the room via teleporter and walk in front of the Jarl and you're taken to prison.

If you manage to get the dreamcatcher and escape, more stuff happens but there's no more sex that I'm aware of and the mods ends.  Looking into the files, the farmer scene with Kust is marked as "revenge" which sounds like there's something you can do that puts you in Kust's debt and he exploits the situation because he's pissed at you.  This probably involves that local ID card the guard asks for.  This makes sense, because it appears as though all paths currently lead to Kust not liking you: either you tell him that you played him in the bar, and he hates you for that; or you make nice and then do the Imperial captain, and he hates you for that.  There's also the matter of the shovel, which is leaning against the low stone wall in front of the hall of the dead.  You can steal it - if you make nice - and Kust has some dialog about how someone stole his shovel, but it doesn't appear to be involved in anything that I can find.

The entire new section revolves around getting access to the Jarl's house, getting access to the Jarl's bedroom, and stealing the Jarl's dreamcatcher.

To pass the first hurdle, you need to proceed until you have brought all three of the first set of ingredients to Zoe, at which point she will explain the dreamcatcher to you.  Go to the Jarl's house and talk to the guard outside, who tells you that you either need an invitation from the Jarl, proof that you're a local, or proof that you're a city guardsman.  The first is only available if you're far enough in the civil war questline that Dengeir is Jarl again, and you talk to him in the Dead Man's Drink for access.  This solution avoids all of the new content entirely.  The second I have no idea how to achieve.  Hypothetically Lod and Kust would be the places to go for this, but neither has any dialog that leads down this road.  There is an unfinished branch of dialog in the esp that indicates we'll eventually be able to marry Kust, but there's no actual dialog there, just codes that Dogma uses to keep track.  People have been talking about a new scene involving Lod and the return of the farmers for Kust, but I haven't been able to find them.

The third is fairly straightforward.  You're directed to the prison to apply to be a guard, and the watch officer tells you about an assassin who's been targeting the east road, toward Helgen and Ivarstead.  When you go back through the barracks to get back outside, there is a scene between two imperial soldiers who discuss the assassinations, and then the captain walks outside and either mills about or heads for the pub.  If you talk to him at any point along his route, you can bribe him to bring you along to Ivarstead, and once he accepts the amount you can offer to provide a down-payment of ass.  This leads to a scene that can go a few ways.  If you gave Kust back his money, you can meet him for sex every night between 1830 and 2400.  If not, he doesn't show up in the tavern.  If he's present, he will see you doing the Imperial and be disgusted, and thereafter he refuses to talk to you ever again.  At the halfway point with the captain, he asks if you're willing to keep going.  You can agree to continue, stop, ask him to waive the remainder of the fee, and if you tell him that's not good enough, you can try to speech-craft more money out of him.

In the morning, your merry band sets out and is ambushed and massacred.  There appears to be a way to actually beat the assassin and continue to a camp, where there is presumably another scene, but I haven't been able to do this yet.  By whatever means, you need to capture the assassin.  Once done, you can take her to either Zoe or the watch officer.  Zoe needs a few hours to produce an invisibility necklace for you, at which point you have the option of taking the assassin to the guards anyway or releasing her.  If you take her to the guards, the officer takes a few hours to write up your paperwork to make you official.  You now have access to the longhouse, either by credential or invisibility.

Once inside, the interior is different depending on how you get there.  If you show an invitation or a guard ID, you can just walk in and take everything.  Otherwise, you join a party.  Talk to the door guard about the dancing girl, then convince her to either take him away and blow him, or get it on with some of the guests.  The discreet BJ option gets him away from the door long enough, and does not preclude the other option.  Getting the guests to DP her makes him jealous, which you can then use to get him to let you in, so you can do it on the Jarl's bed.  There is a minigame if you choose to go through with it, but either way you plant the teleporter and leave.  The bad end is accessible if you plant the teleporter and then return through the front door.  You will then find the Jarl getting it on with two girls, which you can see through the cracked door.  Return to the room via teleporter and walk in front of the Jarl and you're taken to prison.

If you manage to get the dreamcatcher and escape, more stuff happens but there's no more sex that I'm aware of and the mods ends.  Looking into the files, the farmer scene with Kust is marked as "revenge" which sounds like there's something you can do that puts you in Kust's debt and he exploits the situation because he's pissed at you.  This probably involves that local ID card the guard asks for.  This makes sense, because it appears as though all paths currently lead to Kust not liking you: either you tell him that you played him in the bar, and he hates you for that; or you make nice and then do the Imperial captain, and he hates you for that.  There's also the matter of the shovel, which is leaning against the low stone wall in front of the hall of the dead.  You can steal it - if you make nice - and Kust has some dialog about how someone stole his shovel, but it doesn't appear to be involved in anything that I can find.

Thank you!

There's also the matter of the shovel, which is leaning against the low stone wall in front of the hall of the dead.  You can steal it - if you make nice - and Kust has some dialog about how someone stole his shovel, but it doesn't appear to be involved in anything that I can find.

correction for kust's shovel. if you don't steal the shovel, kust will be too busy working and will not go to tavern at all

Ok some additions.

If you want the farmer scene with Kust you need to buy the black-briar reserve (or get it per console) and give it to the begger asking for food. After that start to drink with Kust and either stop at 2 drinks if you want to have an option or go for 3.

After the scene return to the inn and have sex with Kust again. (The 3 drinks option seems to be broken at this point so go for none or some)

When you go for the guard think about his offer 3 times. after that you can go for the money or offer just once wich will result in an extra scene.

If you had sex with the troll and have access to lods house you can go spend the night with him. choose to sleep until midnight. after the sex dont put on clothes and leave.

After drinking with Kust 2 times leave and make your way to Zoe.

Well yeah. Would it be annoying if I posted my walkthrough of the whole quest? With all the Towns/cities from the quest? Contains all scenes except one. Also most of the achivements?

Edit: It does contain a lot of spoiler tags. So only people who want to read it, or triggy happy people will see them :P

Thanks! 

Ok some additions.

If you want the farmer scene with Kust you need to buy the black-briar reserve (or get it per console) and give it to the begger asking for food. After that start to drink with Kust and either stop at 2 drinks if you want to have an option or go for 3.

After the scene return to the inn and have sex with Kust again. (The 3 drinks option seems to be broken at this point so go for none or some)

When you go for the guard think about his offer 3 times. after that you can go for the money or offer just once wich will result in an extra scene.

If you had sex with the troll and have access to lods house you can go spend the night with him. choose to sleep until midnight. after the sex dont put on clothes and leave.

Thanks to you too! 

Well yeah. Would it be annoying if I posted my walkthrough of the whole quest? With all the Towns/cities from the quest? Contains all scenes except one. Also most of the achivements?

Edit: It does contain a lot of spoiler tags. So only people who want to read it, or triggy happy people will see them :P

[insert "Do-it.gif" here]

Ok some additions.

Ok, I think that covers just about everything that's actually available in 0.8.  Only a few things left.

So far I haven't figured out a way to keep the two imperials alive for their trip to Ivarstead.  If I go on the mission with them, she shoots someone before I have a chance to stop her.  Even if I console add the Slow Time scrolls to my inventory, it seems impossible to win this way.  But then, every time I've tried to kill her beforehand the mission gets cancelled.

I'm also having a few issues with scripts bugging out in this version.  For instance, the quest that controls the Jarl's longhouse questline is supposed to be started by the mod at some point, but no matter what I do I have to manually console startquest hp_falkreathjarlhousequest when I get to falkreath.  The bad ending scene results in a CTD when you click the "Game Over" button, making the phrase slightly more meaningful than I suspect it was intended to be.

The scene with the farmers when you agree to do them breaks pretty spectacularly: all of the NPCs fail to walk to their markers, so they time out and warp after a few seconds; then, all of their animations are badly misaligned or out-of-sync; and then, about the time that the one guy is wrist-deep in rectum, everyone completely loses it and it just animates three people twitching, slightly, forever.  I expect that all of those errors are related, since the animation problems seem to be caused by script timing, which appears to be offset by the warping issue.

Two farmers scene ... can't get it. Can anyone help ? Also is the imperials (when they survive) line has only one ending ? I could really use walktrough ...

Check pm!

Hmm still can't find the right triggers for

Kusk, the jarls guard and the bad ending.

Any help?

You can also check pm!

Hi, I think I just find a bug in v0.8. When I follow the Imperial commander and soldier, up to the scene that commander tried to prove that no one is going to shoot him. Then the scence just stop there, when I try to interact with both commander and soldier, the system indicated that the person is busy. I reload from the previous save and still got the same result. Does anyone actually got the same bug?

not quite sure if it's bug, but i wander around rotating camera, and walk between captain and guard several times(or maybe it's just after a set amount of time) then the scene continues.

also.. i need some help with kust and farmers. cant find the farmers scene :(

Check pm!

what is this pm? can somebody link it?

Private message! what scene would you like to get help with? :b

To avoid spamming with "check pm" if people would like to get some help, then PM me!

I am missing two scenes so far!

If anyone can help me out with the scenes! I would appriciate it. They are:

Press at own risk :b

The scenes are: The revenge of the cleaning lady (forgot her name lol), and the bad ending.

Instead of pm spam, can we get these answered in a spoiler tag.  ;)

People seem to wanna keep them off here. Untill the real translation comes (:

Yeah that's just stupid. They're called 'spoiler' tags for a reason, if you can't resist the urge to click on one, that isn't anyones problem but your own. (Not yours, I'm talking about whoever can't handle mod related info even if it's a spoiler inside a spoiler tag).

Would save everyone hassle of chasing the one or two people with info for pms and them the hassle of responding to everyone.

Two farmers scene ... can't get it. Can anyone help ? Also is the imperials (when they survive) line has only one ending ? I could really use walktrough ...

Check pm!

Hmm still can't find the right triggers for

Kusk, the jarls guard and the bad ending.

Any help?

You can also check pm!

Hi, I think I just find a bug in v0.8. When I follow the Imperial commander and soldier, up to the scene that commander tried to prove that no one is going to shoot him. Then the scence just stop there, when I try to interact with both commander and soldier, the system indicated that the person is busy. I reload from the previous save and still got the same result. Does anyone actually got the same bug?

not quite sure if it's bug, but i wander around rotating camera, and walk between captain and guard several times(or maybe it's just after a set amount of time) then the scene continues.

also.. i need some help with kust and farmers. cant find the farmers scene :(

Check pm!

what is this pm? can somebody link it?

Private message! what scene would you like to get help with? :b

To avoid spamming with "check pm" if people would like to get some help, then PM me!

I am missing two scenes so far!

If anyone can help me out with the scenes! I would appriciate it. They are:

Press at own risk :b

The scenes are: The revenge of the cleaning lady (forgot her name lol), and the bad ending.

Instead of pm spam, can we get these answered in a spoiler tag.  ;)

People seem to wanna keep them off here. Untill the real translation comes (:

Yeah that's just stupid. They're called 'spoiler' tags for a reason, if you can't resist the urge to click on one, that isn't anyones problem but your own. (Not yours, I'm talking about whoever can't handle mod related info even if it's a spoiler inside a spoiler tag).

Would save everyone hassle of chasing the one or two people with info for pms and them the hassle of responding to everyone.

Yes it is true! I am gonna make a finish touch. I will have the full walkthrough up later today, or tomorrow morning (I think it will be earlier today, I am just making finish touch for 0.8 and then Achivements) :P

Regards

I have a doubt about Kust, I won't put at spoilers, because it was already in version 0.72.

Did anyone here lost the minigame, then instead of trying for a second chance, decided to steal his coin or poison his drink? I wanted to know if, after that, when he meets you at the cemetery will he still recognize you because of the first try, despite you actually failing in bed?

I have a doubt about Kust, I won't put at spoilers, because it was already in version 0.72.

Did anyone here lost the minigame, then instead of trying for a second chance, decided to steal his coin or poison his drink? I wanted to know if, after that, when he meets you at the cemetery will he still recognize you because of the first try, despite you actually failing in bed?

Yes, the failure sets the flag for it.

Heya Fellow Skyrim players!
(quick note. This post is bit big. So if you wanna reply to this post. I will add another post below (hopefully :P lol). It will just contain the word reply. Quote/reply to that one).

First of all sorry for my english, this is not my native language. (If you really a Gramma Nazi, then I do not mind at all. Always nice to improve on stuff. However, please pm me. So we do not fill this post/forum with uneccesary stuff (not relating to the mod :P ))

First of all, lets all not forget to thank Dogma, for this indcridible work he have done. This is by far one of the best mods, I have played on skyrim. However, with the new version 0.8 being out. A lot of people are chasing the new scenes, some like to do this! Which is awsome! Some have not that much time, and would just like to enjoy Dogma's art of a mod. (Agian if you read this Dogma! Well done, I am impressed. )
So I am here gonna post a walkthrough for the scenes. With some of the achivements and the "hidden desires". I have with help from Antipetuh, and working a bit with Sigure. To find all the scenes. So thank to them!

Now I understand that someone is not playing this mod yet, cause they are waiting for the translation. So it is better to understand and follow the quest lines. Sadly some of us is just to impatient for that (joke... ha..ha...). Therefore, I think it is fair. That asking for help or questions, that can contain spoilers. Should hide them in spoiler tags. If anyone do not know how to do so. Then here is how:

[spo#ler] Text [/spo#ler] , where # = i. So you acctually type spoiler. That we should be able to do, for us playing now. Now this so called "walkthrough" is maybe not 100% Accuarate, so it might be changed over time. Everytime it will be changed, I will post that I do so. Also write: "Edit:1" etc.

And last thing from me, before the walkthrough come. Is do all of us a favor! and remember to thank Dogma for his hard work! He is doing this on his own, and he is not getting paid to do so. So he is really doing all of us a favor, of bring us new entertaining way to but the Dragonborn in different situations, then what the Vanilla game would have!

(Also about the hints first, not all have hints. Cause some are straight forward. expect them to come more after version 0.8. There are some well hidden one).

Walkthrough !!!CONTINUE ON OWN RISK THIS CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

So the walkthrough is gonna be done this way. Every town have its own sections, which only contain scenes. Then there will be a achivement section.  For the sections contaning the scenes. There will first be a hint, where I felt it was neccesary. Then after the hint there will also be a solution. (how to get it) I have decided to this, for does who wanna find them theirself, but just need a hint!    (Also it is a walkthrough! that means if you ignore first spoiler tag. But then go to the next. Then you might get spoiled from the first spoil tag :o)

Are you sure you wanna continue?

There is nothing here! just kidding :P

READ THIS FIRST: I am lazy sometimes, so instead of writing when there is gonna be something that spoil a scene. I am gonna be using symbols!

(¤) = Means that the next spoiler tag, will contain a spoiler doing the scene!
(µ) = Means that the next spoiler tag, will spoil the karma outcome (these are not 100% accurate, cause I am not 100% sure I completly understand how the karma system works. Dogma just brilliant)
(€) = Means that the next spoiler tag, will spoil a hidden/extra scene. Which often leaves to a hidden desire.
(!) = Means the next spoiler tag, will spoil some of the game mechanic.

Walkthrough + scenes

Riften (Start of quest)

Have atleast 100 gold on you. Then enter the Bee and Barb. Here just wait for the "stranger" (aka. thief) to go up to you, he will then offer you a drink. Accept getting a drink with him. Sit at the empty chair (the one pointing away from the stairs). Then you he will ask you to raise a mug. After that a new dialogue window will appear. Here you can chose two things. Take another dirnk

Will spawn you at the riften docks, naked (gives biggest Karma boost, I think???) 

or the player can say it was enough

Spawns you in at romm, at the inn. This gives a extra choice later on

You can visit again to get some armor, and weapons (bow)

Herefter you should head towards the Riften jail. Located to the right of the Misveil Keep. G talk with the commander. Here is three outcomes. one 

you can pay him the amount of gold he ask for. No scenes come here, and you just have to leave

second

you can offer him some service, with your hand (¤).

Here he get tired of the handjob the player is offering him. So he pushes for a blowjob. He then offers some gold for it (50). The player can either accept to continue, or not. If players decide to continue then the gold can be accepted or refused (µ)

Taken the gold is believed to give a bit extra Karma

Third 

The player can decide to wait, which will just end the scene. Where the player can then leave the prison and wait

After you have been in the jail. You will meet a Guard. Then Riften is over. Depending on how you ended your "night" with the thief at the inn.

Might wanna visit the place you woke up? 

If you left after one drink, visit the Be and Barb again, and talk to the inn keeper.

Windhelm. (Second location)

When arriving at windhelm go. Talk with the people that live here. Ask them if they have seen the thief. The player will have to ask untill you learn something new.

The player will then be pointed to the New Gnisis. Where you will be thrown out. Then right at the door. There is a dark elf leaning against the wall. Talk with him. He will give you two choices.

He will ask you to bring some flowers if the player refuses. He offers another favor. Taken the favor will lead the player towards the Candlehearth Hall. There is added a new room. Then talk to the dark elf when he arrives, and the scenes starts (¤)

After the scene the player can chose 3 options. "good", "Amazing" or "bad". Chosing bad will give the option for another scene. (€)

after the second scene. When the dark elf leave the room. Do not equip cloth/armor. But click on the chair infront of the bed. Which will make the player enjoy herself

Hot water Spring  (Third Location)

Follow the marker, then look around for a naked girl. Talk with her. Then look behind her, there is a naked boy. Talk with him, then talk with the girl again. Herafter, she will run away. Now talk with the boy again. He will play Rock,paper,scissors with you. For each loose a different outcome. (!)

The game mechanic is simple. There will spawn a bar. With a pointer. The pointer will move back and forward. You can either just wait for the pointer to stop (which makes the game different to play), or you can stop the pointer by using the space bar. If you use the space bar. You can determine if it is gonna be a win or a loose. If it lands in the middel (yellow) The player wins. If red (left and right side) the player looses

(¤ and µ)

To gain most Karma. Loose all 3 times. If you have have enough Karma. The player will give the boy a blowjob

He will then tell the player what he knows

If the player looses and decide not to go through with the deal! He will just run away and quest ends

Whiterun (fourth location)

Here you again have to talk with the people of whiterun, if anyone have seen the thief.

Run towards the Bannered mare. Then the player will say something along the lines "The thief operates at inns. Maybe if I get a job there, I can wait for him and catch him by surprise".  When entering the bannered mare, talk to Hulda. She will accept and give you a job. Here you have to services some guest.

After services three guest. Hulda will ask you to talk to a special Guest! (Failed service does not count towards completion).

When meeting the speciel guest, things goes wrong. Here are 3 outcomes. Depending on your Karma.

The player can either refuse, accept or take punishment (if Karma is high enough). Make demands later: 

Accepting 

If the player accept, there will come three options. Either the player can kiss the guest, strip for the guest, or the player can pleasuer the guest with her mouth. (¤ - For pleasuring with mouth)  (If you make demands later you get the option to come back or not, more of that under falkreath)

The player will stop at somepoint, where the guest demands the player to continue. Here the player can pick: Accept, Refuse (Will happen the same as if the player refused at the beginning) or ask for gold. If the player asks for gold and the guest accept the highest amount. Then the guest will say he wants to whaterever he wants the player.

Refuse

if the player refuse (at any moment), the guest gets mad. He then demand the player to leave the room. Where the player will confront Hulda with this. Then Hulda goes to speak with him. Here Hulda will ask the player to either leave, or apologies to the guest.

If the player aplogies. Then the player will have sex with the guest. (!)

After the scene. Instead of leaving. Press the bed (¤)

will make the player urinate on the bed, if enough karma the player will also mastrubate.

At some point the thief will come, then there are two options, which both leads him to flee.

The chase

simply follow the thief on horseback. (!)

not really a mechanic. Just if you have a hard time completing it. Do not use sprint at the start. Just run normal. When he gets to far away sprint a little. The thief will stop under the way

Keep following him, and do not lose him.

The players horse will get shot by an arrow, then two bandits will approach the player.

The player can then either decide to make a run for it, offer them gold, which they will refuse, or the player can undress. If the player have enough karma. The player can offer her body to both of them, or else they will just start to fight over you. Where your only option is to run.

If the player offers her body to both the bandits, they will take the player to a camp. Where the player then will be raped. Then they bind you.

Use the campfire to get free. (activate have been greatly approved with 0.8. but hard to find in 0.72.). After that you need to find the key and escape

The bandit sleeping outside, have the key in a sack. Which he uses a pillow. (€)

After the player have taken the key, keep pressing the sleeping bandit. Then the player will mount him.

After the bandit scene are over, The player will get more clues to follow

Blood trails, that will lead to Falkreath

(If  the player do happen to lose him, before the scene continues. Then the quest ends. )

Falkreath (0.72) (fifth location)

When you arrive to Falkreath, talk with the locals. Ask if they have  information abot the thief.

After you have asked a few, one will point you towards the Blacksmith Lod. Which you can also just go to. The player will then tell, that she thinks he is lying.

Here you either need someone to mention they have seen Lod with the Thief, or go to his house (with lockpicks or consol commands I wont JUDGE). there will be some bloody cloth. Pick it up and confront him.

After confronting Lod, there are four options. You can either pay him for information, threaten him with an ivestigation (needs bloddy shirt), offer him a "Dark brootherhood" uniform, or offer him another solution if Karma is high enough (¤ ) 

If the player offers to have sex with lod, then doing the scene. There will pop up a dialogue window. There are either the choice of getting it over with, or the player can demands that Lod tell her first, which will give two outcomes. (¤ and µ)

If the player demand Lods to give the information first. Then after he is done, the player can either leave or keep her promise. If you leave the scene ends. If not you gain more Karma, and will be able to gain even more from Lod later on (you also get a deadric weapon yaay)

After The player have gotten the information, the quest in Falkreath continues.

The player will then meet Zoe,

Zoe is located at Grave Concoctions, where she will tell the player she can track the thief, but needs to find a witch first.

When the player reach the destination.

The witch house is located, NorthEast in Falkreath. There is a road leading to it, before the graveyard

Where the player have stuff to interact with, where one of them will give a new clue to continue the quest. 

There is a trap door under the bed, easiest way to see it is to go first person, then crouch and press it. After you have pressed the trap door, you have to press the bed

WHEN INSIDE! there is a fire atronoach, either defeat it. Or use consol command I wont judge! :P. After it is dead, the player will find the witch body. Then return to Zoe

.After the clue have been found. The player will then get a new task.

You will have to bury the body. First go to the house near the Graveyard or the Graveyard. Talk with Runil. He will then ask you to go to (everyones favourit) Kust at the inn. 

When finding Kust. You need to make him stop drinking. Here is several ways to do it (applause to Dogma), The player will first have to talk with him to stop, which he will refuse. Hereafter, the player can either steal the coin purse, make Kust sick or start a mini game (requires Karma). The first option:
Stealing the coin purse

Maybe if you made him leave the room?

He sounds and look like a Nord, he probably will hate Imperial glory!

Who in skyrim would you go to, about tales? 

Alright, go to the bard. Ask him to play Age of Agression

Make Kust sick :( 

Wonder what will happen if the player put something in the mug?

Who could help The player? that she just met?

Ask zoe for help! Also maybe find some music Kust would like to drink to (I believe here every song works. Beside Age of Agression)

Mini game (No matter what you do, you should give this a try!) (Requires Karma though)

Well maybe you need a new set of eyes for this matter?

Maybe ask your new friend?

Go talk to Zoe, she will point something out to you (!)

After talking with zoe you can then start the mini game. Here Kust will explain the rules (You just have to fill a bar, before the timer runs out). There are 3 bars this time. One for The players stimula, one for Kust and one for Kust erection. The mail goal is to fill Kust Stimula bar before times runs out. The way to do so, is by riding him. The game offers two position. One oraly (1) and where the player rides kust (2). To get Kust erection bar to fill. Position 1 is best. Then riding him to get his Stimula bar and the players filled. Everytime the players stimula par gets filled. The player will hav an orgasme, where not action can be done, and Kust bars loses a little. The control is with the mousekeys. One changes position, one makes you go (I think left is speed and right is change postion) For easy solution check next spoiler tag (but really try it out yourself. It is not that hard

The easy way, is just fill his erection bar at the beginning. Then ride him like a crazy cowboy on ecstasy. You do have time enough to make the player stimula bar fill 3 times. No worries. 

Doing the mini game. you can of course either lose or win, if you win he will leave the inn, and you can get the witch body barried. (¤ and µ)

if the player loses once, the player gain more Karma. Also get introduced to two farmers,  the game can then be tried agian. Untill the player wins (or do other option steal coin purse, ATTENTION: do not wait it out, or posion is drink if you want Kust scenes in 0.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

After the task is completed

bury the body, you can ask Lod, Zoe or the Beggar

only the beggar will help, you can either pay him or not. (µ)

paying him will lead to scenes in 0.8.

The player will then have to wait.

Acctually the player have to sleep! (waiting does not work) try inn (or check next tag)

If the player had sex with Lod earlier in the quest, and then first demanded to hear the information, and afterwards continued. Then the player can sleep at  Lods house (¤)

if the player have max Karma by now, or it is close. Then scene will progress without interruption. If the karma however, is low. Then the player might stop. Where the scene can either continue or stop

Falkreath (0.72) (2)

After have cleared the witch room, and the player have found a place to sleep. Zoe will give the player some new tasks

Zoe needs the player to collect some indgridents, Deadra (Monster) heart (lol something like that) and a Moon Nirnroot. Here just follow the markers.

The Deadra

The Deadra can be a bit hard to kill (No one is watching if you consol command it :P) so use your best fighting styles (even if that is consol command). (µ)

The deadra will not kill you when your hp goes low. It will rip of the players cloth/armor, and at somepoint rape the player. Which will start a mini game, where the player have to wickle free (!)

I will update this, because I forgot it is either the keys: (a and d) or mousekeys L&R

The Moon Nirnroot

Here the player have to travel to Eldergleam Sanctuary, ask the people inside after the nirnroot.

They will point you to a druid. Starting the dialgoue will give you three options (depends on karma). Fight him, win the quiz or have sex with him (karma).
The quiz

you will have to answer three questions (are you lazy? click next spoiler tag for correct answers :P )

First correct answer:

Wolf

Second correct answer:

River

Third Correct answer

Kurolisk

]

After have you have found the information, go to the new destination

Here the player will be pointed to the waterfall where there is located a cave. Here the player can have two outcomes

The player can go in naked or with armor. Naked nothing will happen, but for you fight loveying or consol commanding "freak" if you wear armor you will meet with pretty though (then users of the consol commander laughed) wraith thingy

Falkreath (0.8)

(Here there is maybe one or two scenes missing. Will be easier to find when a better translation comes out. Since some of the translation there is now. Can be yipperish. )
Also this contains first a "walkthrough" then the extra scenes. Cause a lot of these scenes can be done in different orders. !"This might also be changed/eddited later on"!

After you have collected the ingredients for Zoe, she ask to collect one more.

The ingredients is a "Dream-catcher" which is located in the Jarls bedroom. When trying to enter the JarlsHouse there is a guard that will stop you. There is three ways (maybe four?).
Ways to get into the Jarlhouse:

Using a Guard uniform

Where could you ever get such a uniform from?

Maybe try to ask the Guard guarding the door infront of the Jarlhouse

go to the Falkreath prison and talk with the Prison Guard. He will tell you to hunt for a girl.

Did he show you where the girl was?

Maybe check the map on the table

The phantom is located at: "Peak's shade Tower" behind it on a rocky ledge

Kill the phantom and bring her dead or alive to the Prison guard. Then you get a uniform and a letter.

the letter alone is enough to enter

Using a amulet

If you failed the first time to kill the phantom? what did zoe ask you to do?

bring the phantom to zoe. She will then tell you to wait (good time to visit Lod wink wink (there are no extra scenes for there)). When you return after 3-4 ingame hours, she will have crafted you an amulet. This can be used to enter the Jarlshouse

The phantom can either be freed or left commander (for this version. The choice does not matter)

What if there was a another jarl? :o

Pretty straightforward. if you have completed Civil war. Then you can enter at the start. Cause the jarl will then be Dengeir of Stuhn. (next spoiler tag, is not any scene. Click at own risk)

(I do not believe there are any extra scenes. Cause you can just ask him to get the artifact. Not tested it yet! so will be updated)

After you have entered the Jarlshouse.

You will then meet a new challenge

There will be a guard guarding the entrance to the bedroom. There are 3 ways to pass:

Using the amulet

If you did not use the amulet to enter the Jarlhouse. You can now use it to enter the bedroom (it sometimes is bugged. So it will keep working.

The dancer.

Ask the dancer to distract the guard, or tell her to have sex with the two spectators.

She will do this for some gold.

After she have been paid. Depending on your choice:

Distract the guard

she will take him upstairs. Then you can enter the bedroom

Tell her to have sex with the two spectators

That will make the guard sad, and you can now play the mini game with him! (!)

Doing the mini game, use left mouse to speed up, right to slow down, and space (for the red, yellow bar. You need to hit space when the pointer is in the middle)

Dengeir

If he is Jarl you can simply ask him.

After you have been inside the jarls bedroom.

The player will then have placed the teleportation crystal.

Good ending

Then you can take the Dream-catcher back to zoe

placed above the jarls bad

After that you will met zoe

who will backstab you, and you then have to fight her! Pretty hard fight unless you use consol command :P

Bad Ending

Depending on how you entered the jarls bedroom does not matter. Just leave without the artifact/ingredients.

Ups you forgot it? go back after it

After placing the crystal, try to use it at bad time

Use the crystal when the party ends, then the jarl will take two to his bedroom!

It is around 1 am to 2 am

Extra scene

Old guest

If the player said she would come back later. You can. Need Karma though. Doing this before and after being with the druid have different result (nothing major just lines. Still nice of Dogma to add it though) .

Also being with farmers will also change this slightly

Falkreath (0.8) extra (Contains only scenes. That is not a part of the quest progression)

Lod

If the player have had sex with the druid. Then visit Lod

Also try sleep to midnight then walk out with no close for extra scene

Can then be repeated as normal

Imperial Commander.

Try to become a Falkreath Guard

Go to Falkreath prison, talk with the Imperial General. When he is done talking, leave the prison and listen to the conversation in the barracks. Then you can meet the imperial Commander at the inn, and ask if you can go to Ivarstead with them.

You can then offer the players body, as an advance. Here you can get an achivement

Keep looking for the let me think, after he ask you to stay the night.

Pick the following: I have to
leave -> I dont know. Then: Not for free -> I do not think so (after he ask to take the rest of the payment), then pick "let me think" . After this pick "I changed my mind" then pick "let me think" The ordre does not matter 

Here you can pick a few different options. Like make him pay the player money for staying the night or just stay the night, or just this once

Which will make Narri (the cleaning lady?) walk in on you.

Imperial Commander Extra.

Something can happen if Kust is at the inn

He will watch the player in the scene with the Imperial Commander, which then will make Kust not wanna talk with the player again

When you are on the road you meet the phantom.

The Commander can survive. it is bugged, so I used consol command to spawn "time scroll" then "tcl" used the scroll and ran up and killed the phantom with a dagger (any weapon will do, dagger just fastest. It goes really fast!!). Also, I recommand doing a save when you start the trip. Then stay behind the guards to find out where she is, makes it easier to kill her!

Kust.

Give kust his gold back! and try to prevent him from working!

You have to steal his shovel, when he is not using it. You can do it right infront of him, just as long he have not picked it up. You can also do it when he sleeps and when he is eating in his house

The shovel is infront of his house

Then you just meet him at the inn and have a drink with him.

Zoe

Try to drink a lot with Kust? then give up? visit Zoe when you are drunk

animation will show. you walk drunk. Will come after second mug with kust

Farmers

Kust did promiese something to two farmers?

Black-brair Reserve! (have to be that one)

Give it to the beggar! (so make sure you paid him, after he carried the body. Or else he will not talk to you). then just have a drink with Kust

After the player have had a scene with the farmers, this is where I have to find the last scene?!(so if you find it, let me know)

Click only if you wanna know what it involves!!!

They player will be butthurt! then the player have to have a scene at the inn, to make a mess on a bed! Which will make Narri angry, and Revenge will start (how I am not sure yet! But it will lead to extra scenes, like sex with the jarl etc.)

Achivements

comming later ( I am stilling miss 1 in whiterun and a few. Then I might also add a Hidden desire)

Thanks Chost for that :P was waiting for it!

So if you have question to me, or complains about the Walkthrough I posted. Please quote/reply to this post. The other is to long, to drag around :P

Thanks for this Foks. It will come in handy when I finally get chance to play the update. I have been holding out for this English version, though I think I might give up and play the Google translate version...that or learn Russian.

Thanks Chost for that :P was waiting for it!

So if you have question to me, or complains about the Walkthrough I posted. Please quote/reply to this post. The other is to long, to drag around :P

Thanks for this Foks. It will come in handy when I finally get chance to play the update. I have been holding out for this English version, though I think I might give up and play the Google translate version...that or learn Russian.

No problem! it is not over yet! still missing somes scenes. Just hard to track down :P when some of it is not understandable! Though thanks to the guy who did it anyway!

Also keep waiting. I think it will be more worth it! Dogma did a really amazing job.

After all I did find this dialogue in the google translated version

(no real spoiler. cause it does not make any sense :P

yvafyv

You should be in the secret room with Zoe who gives you an introduction. Did you run FNIS?

It does not start from secret room with Zoe, after it is finished asking about my discussions nothing happens no new markers or quest update nothing.

Yes i ran FNIS. 

I had this problem, and then I realized that my mod manager had gotten confused and I had like four different versions of the mod loaded at the same time.  Make sure that you only have one copy of Dogma - Thief.esp loading.

You should be in the secret room with Zoe who gives you an introduction. Did you run FNIS?

It does not start from secret room with Zoe, after it is finished asking about my discussions nothing happens no new markers or quest update nothing.

Yes i ran FNIS. 

update PapyrusUtil

Yes i ran FNIS. 

I had this problem, and then I realized that my mod manager had gotten confused and I had like four different versions of the mod loaded at the same time.  Make sure that you only have one copy of Dogma - Thief.esp loading.

No that is not the case.

Yes i ran FNIS. 

update PapyrusUtil

I already have it, i have already completed the mod two times with v 0.7.

Yes i ran FNIS.

No that is not the case.

Yes i ran FNIS.

update PapyrusUtil

I already have it, i have already completed the mod two times with v 0.7.

Are you using the same save file you used on 0.7?

Because that doesn't work. You need a save file that never had Thief installed and you have to ay through the whole story again