i have the feeling that there's more to this beggar because his dialogue for asking him to do a job for you is still there and usually the mod has a detail level that makes sure that obsolete dialogue is removed. Or it will be removed in the next update, so who knows? ^^

New update (translated by Google):

"And so, the beta is ready for 99.99%. I still need to check something, but tomorrow testers will receive passwords from this topic. There will be a download link and a detailed guide for the entire update to speed up the testing process, and for the testers to be able to test everything that I created there)

How long will the beta test last, will depend on how many errors there are, and how serious they will be. While there is a beta test, I will deal with small details, correcting dialogs and editing these very mistakes. I want to quickly sort out this part and move to a new one, but this is a complicated structure, and only one test, though thorough, from tseug, helped to detect a lot of mistakes, and I'm sure there are still a lot of them, I do not want to release the padded mod ."

another post from dogma.

The first thing I want to say is, beta testing is going well. Testers are working, as they say, in the "sweat of the face". A large number of errors and shortcomings have already been found and eliminated. Because of their complex structure, there really have been quite a few, I do not think I'll ever want to repeat this experience, and I'm not likely to do such intricate internal scenarios. Now all I want is to properly polish the mod, if possible, remove all the bugs, because when I start to continue, I can not release fixes anymore. No, of course, I can theoretically, but I will have to constantly change the versions, which is not very comfortable, and taking into account the language versions, makes this process even more confusing. Of course for a while after the release I'll wait.
Running a little forward, after the release of 0.8, the next stop is version 1.0. Yes, you correctly understood, it will be the final update that will put a point in the story, and I will not break it into pieces. That did not happen as with the version 0.7 - 0.8, when the first happened the most interesting, and in 0.8 left to close all sorts of shortcomings. I already have an approximate scenario of the basic actions 1.0 and if I do everything that I planned, this update will be comparable in size to Folkrit, or even more. So its development will take a considerable amount of time. Here's another reason to release the most stable version of 0.8, as there is a large share of the likelihood that it will remain the last and no additions will be. After all, anything can happen during this time, some changes in my personal life, or I will simply lose interest in fashion.
Let's include a little pessimism of J, and imagine that I finished version 1.0 after all, and did not lose interest in fashion, and if by that time new scrolls do not appear, I will fill the fashion with different events. Absolutely definitely want to expand the version of the guy on hot springs, the nasty old man in the "prancing mare", and other characters, already have a small outline for this. Most likely I will conduct a vote on which of the characters to work first.

In the meantime, that's all. Wait for the release, it will be very soon.

Sounds like things are going well, which is great to hear.

Definitely appreciate how direct and honest Dogma is about the realities of how much work is ahead to make the jump from this coming version to a finalized/completed mod.  He seems to have a really good grasp on the realities of building such a complicated mod, how much time and effort it takes.  Appreciate the hard work to make this version as rock solid as it can be, because he's not wrong in that it very possibly could be the final version released depending on his interest in creating and if something new grabs his attention.

Hi, just wanted to say that this is by far the best quest mod i have played and i am playing it for the second time however i wanted to know which option should i use for the old man to get the maximum karma, should i met him later or kiss his feet or tell him to f*ck off?

Hi, just wanted to say that this is by far the best quest mod i have played and i am playing it for the second time however i wanted to know which option should i use for the old man to get the maximum karma, should i met him later or kiss his feet or tell him to f*ck off?

well, for me, tell him to fuck off and then submiting to him later and get raped, worked to unlock all the scenarios. But after the sex, don't forget to pee on the bed.

but someone said that meeting him later, after the bandit camp, would give more karma.

At first i did the same because i didn't think they would actually include coming back to the old customer. i waited 1 day in the tavern before triggern the arrival of the thief and nothing happened, so ya... came as a surpise to me that you can actually visit him, not to mention that Hulda has different dialogue when you come back later, depending on how you dealt with him. Really amazing.

And why is everyone refering to Karma? The way i see it, it's more a progressive value towards how much of a slut the players toon is, based on decissions/actions. tongue.png

well, for me, tell him to fuck off and then submiting to him later and get raped, worked to unlock all the scenarios. But after the sex, don't forget to pee on the bed.

but someone said that meeting him later, after the bandit camp, would give more karma.

will this unlock the dialogue for the daedra lord?

will this unlock the dialogue for the daedra lord?
You mean the Druid? The daedric lord doesn't have dialogue options, you have to fight him.

This is was my walkthrough that led me have all the sex scenes:

1. Blowjob in the prison, accept the gold.

2. Cunnilingus with the elf. Say you didn't feel nothing. 69 with the elf. Masturbate alone in the chair.

3. Lose to the hot springs guy three times, blow him.

4. In the Bannered Mare, tell the old man to fuck off, Hulda will try to make amends, accept sleeping with him. After the sex, pee on his bed and masturbate.

5. Offer yourself to both bandits. After you free yourself, fuck the sleeping bandit and let him cum inside you.

6. In Falkreath, meet Lod, say he is lying, accept the offer to have sex in exchange for information. After the blowjob, he will stick his dick inside you, tell him to stop, he will ask if you want to break the deal, tell him you don't. Ask him for the information, he will say it. After he tells you, he will ask if you are ready to fuck, say you will keep your word. After the sex in the forge, go meet Zoe.

7. With Kust, offer yourself for all his gold. Lose the game, let the drunks watch you having sex with you. Then, win the game.

8. While waiting for the funeral, sleep in Lod's house and have sex with him.

9. The dialogue to have sex with the Druid must be available.

At first i did the same because i didn't think they would actually include coming back to the old customer. i waited 1 day in the tavern before triggern the arrival of the thief and nothing happened, so ya... came as a surpise to me that you can actually visit him, not to mention that Hulda has different dialogue when you come back later, depending on how you dealt with him. Really amazing.

And why is everyone refering to Karma? The way i see it, it's more a progressive value towards how much of a slut the players toon is, based on decissions/actions. tongue.png

Karma appears to be the machine translation for whatever Russian word Dogma is using.  The variable that tracks the value in the quest is Lust_var, but in all of the places where that value is checked it's compared against a series of global values that are labeled xlvl_karma where x is between 1 (meaning 'karma' levels above 10) and 10 (levels above 100).  So, for instance, the dialog system compares the Lust_var value against 3lvl_karma (30) to allow you to agree to lick the old man's boots, and against 8lvl_karma (80) to try to seduce the druid.

Ok, I got the sleeping bandit scene. I had to disable the other one and slowly walk up to the goon, choke him via Defeat, tie him up and then play the scene, only to get a CTD when I tried to save the game afterwards and be unable to repeat it, because now he always stands up and yells "I yield" suspending my character in the air with no animation progress in the process.

Btw, will we get a list of new content with the release of the 0.8, or will we have to look for it ourselves? Some clues would be great.

will this unlock the dialogue for the daedra lord?
You mean the Druid? The daedric lord doesn't have dialogue options, you have to fight him.

This is was my walkthrough that led me have all the sex scenes:

1. Blowjob in the prison, accept the gold.

2. Cunnilingus with the elf. Say you didn't feel nothing. 69 with the elf. Masturbate alone in the chair.

3. Lose to the hot springs guy three times, blow him.

4. In the Bannered Mare, tell the old man to fuck off, Hulda will try to make amends, accept sleeping with him. After the sex, pee on his bed and masturbate.

5. Offer yourself to both bandits. After you free yourself, fuck the sleeping bandit and let him cum inside you.

6. In Falkreath, meet Lod, say he is lying, accept the offer to have sex in exchange for information. After the blowjob, he will stick his dick inside you, tell him to stop, he will ask if you want to break the deal, tell him you don't. Ask him for the information, he will say it. After he tells you, he will ask if you are ready to fuck, say you will keep your word. After the sex in the forge, go meet Zoe.

7. With Kust, offer yourself for all his gold. Lose the game, let the drunks watch you having sex with you. Then, win the game.

8. While waiting for the funeral, sleep in Lod's house and have sex with him.

9. The dialogue to have sex with the Druid must be available.

Karma appears to be the machine translation for whatever Russian word Dogma is using.  The variable that tracks the value in the quest is Lust_var, but in all of the places where that value is checked it's compared against a series of global values that are labeled xlvl_karma where x is between 1 (meaning 'karma' levels above 10) and 10 (levels above 100).  So, for instance, the dialog system compares the Lust_var value against 3lvl_karma (30) to allow you to agree to lick the old man's boots, and against 8lvl_karma (80) to try to seduce the druid.

This explains alot. Thanks for the explanation.

But the translation is weird because it actually means something between the lines of "unalterable resolution" or "tenet". Googlish is just weird. biggrin.png

What elf? O_o Who did i miss?

And having gone thru all texts in this mod, i stumbled across dialogue about a guy that tryes to seduce a "Loriel". is that the elf i missed?

Karma appears to be the machine translation for whatever Russian word Dogma is using. The variable that tracks the value in the quest is Lust_var, but in all of the places where that value is checked it's compared against a series of global values that are labeled xlvl_karma where x is between 1 (meaning 'karma' levels above 10) and 10 (levels above 100). So, for instance, the dialog system compares the Lust_var value against 3lvl_karma (30) to allow you to agree to lick the old man's boots, and against 8lvl_karma (80) to try to seduce the druid.

This explains alot. Thanks for the explanation.

But the translation is weird because it actually means something between the lines of "unalterable resolution" or "tenet". Googlish is just weird. biggrin.png

What elf? O_o Who did i miss?

And having gone thru all texts in this mod, i stumbled across dialogue about a guy that tryes to seduce a "Loriel". is that the elf i missed?

Yes, Loriel is a dark elf that helps you get into the New Gnisis. The club is closed to other races, if you play as a female dark elf, you might miss him

Just got up to the bandit scene and offfered myself to them both, but when it moves on to showing the Goon moving the horse off the tracks he just ends up standing next to the tree doing .. nothing. Anyway I can fix this?

Disable Captured Dreams Shop because the incompatibility is not a minor one. The BlockHorse trigger box messes with the Ai of NPC's from CDS, it's NavMesh and the landscape.

While the NavMesh edits from CDS mess with the Ai from this mod (only minor but still annoying).

- Or -

Try this patch i'm working on. it moves the Bandit camp and everything scene related to the other side of the street to resolve conflicts with CDS.

it's in beta state because it needs testers and it might need a game that never saw the Thief mod.

Patch removed due to errors.

Gone ahead andd played through again, but I got back up to this scene, everything worked, he walked to his ten, but got stuck on the left part of the tent. As I haven't done this scene, I am not sure if it's meant to move back to my PC or he's meant to lay down.

The scene has the big guy move the horse and then walk back to their camp where the archer is already having a go with your toon.

The big guy walks to the left of the tent and should start talking about the other guy not loosing any time.

Would you mind to provide a screenshot? Because i have the feeling i need to move stuff a bit due to pathing errors or change the NavMesh slightly what i really want to avoid.

Gone ahead andd played through again, but I got back up to this scene, everything worked, he walked to his ten, but got stuck on the left part of the tent. As I haven't done this scene, I am not sure if it's meant to move back to my PC or he's meant to lay down.

The scene has the big guy move the horse and then walk back to their camp where the archer is already having a go with your toon.

The big guy walks to the left of the tent and should start talking about the other guy not loosing any time.

Would you mind to provide a screenshot? Because i have the feeling i need to move stuff a bit due to pathing errors or change the NavMesh slightly what i really want to avoid.

Didn't mean to delete my previous post, but anyways here is where he gets stuck.

Not sure how any CK works, but either moving the AI path slightly more to the right or just move his tent, I'm not sure which would be easier.

post-797985-0-57262600-1502970484_thumb.png

post-797985-0-13811100-1502971002_thumb.png

Didn't mean to delete my previous post, but anyways here is where he gets stuck.

Not sure how any CK works, but either moving the AI path slightly more to the right or just move his tent, I'm not sure which would be easier.

FFS! The patch is still not working reliable!

First neither the player, the archer or the big guy were using the new location and now the big guy works but the player and archer are still in the old location hence why the scene fails to continue. -.-

Sorry, but until i figured out what's up with that you better disable CDS. According to your screenshots it's still being build so you didn't play most of it's contents yet. And once you're done with Thief, disable it's ESP and go with CDS again. And hopefully the patch is working for version 0.8 of Thief.