New update sounds fun.

Anyone know how to win the candle game? Tried a couple of times and never won.

Right-click swaps from fellatio to cowgirl and back.  Left click performs one rep of whichever action you're currently on.

Fellatio very slowly fills his bar, and quickly moves your bar toward the center from either direction.  It also quickly fills the erection bar.

Cowgirl fills his bar several times faster, and quickly moves your bar toward the end.  It also slowly drains the erection bar.

Filling your bar results in your bar emptying completely, the erection bar losing about 30%, and an animation lockout for a few seconds.

Ideally, you start with fellatio until you fill the erection bar, swap to cowgirl and do that until your bar gets close to full, then swap back and forth between fellatio and cowgirl, bringing his bar up and keeping yours down as much as possible.  In practice, I don't think it's actually possible to win without your character orgasming multiple times, due to the loss of time necessary to keep your bar down.  You can win if you just go fellatio until the erection bar is full, then cowgirl until the erection bar is empty (your character will orgasm twice), and repeat.  Using this method it's possible to win around the time that the fourth candle update happens, the last one before you fail.

I would also recommend Get Stripped.

Dark Investigations is kinda a similar mod, but it's abandoned and incomplete. And doesn't have support for SOS. But it was really great as a story driven mod.

The first and introductory quest from Sexlab Sex Slaves is also great. Both are well written.

I thought the candle game was rather easy (apart from the fact that I lost twice on purpose, I mean who didn't?) but I couldn't for the life of me fend of the deadra sex attack.

Heh, I recall the daedra fight was basically a vanilla fight with the mini-game animation tacked on.  I assume the fire damage you take while struggling is a flat value, because it definitely seemed overkill for a low-level character.  I know I ended up just triggering god mode to survive.

Not to mention that even for a fairly non-serious quest, it was pretty jarring when my character who was apparently weak enough to be willing to go through humiliation and abuse all over skyrim just to catch a thief who stole their gear had no problem with being told to go carve the heart out of a daedra without said gear.  Probably the weakest event in the mod IMO (unless there was another non-combat option I missed).

I agree it was immersion breaking, but, well, it's still pretty immersive in comparison with many other mods out there. I wonder if it would be possible to fight the lord daedra with a companion? I know the mod advises to not use them, but maybe it wouldn't break things just for this fight. Did someone test it?

Tryed to create a compat patch for Captured Dreams but even tho i moved everything to a new spot, the script still places the bandit who get's rid of the horse in the old spot and the same for the archer who starts taking advantage of the player.

Looks like the scripts place the markers back into their old location (or place the actors directly via coordinates) and since i don't have access to the source scripts, i can do nothing to fix that.

Just "finished" the quest and i really liked it, i have never seen so much attention to detail put on a quest mod, all the animations and the monologues really made this mod shine ... but the cliff hanger aaah i'm so curious to what will come next

How can I get sex with druid? I have enough karma I think. I got raped by daedra lord but there was no achievement. Was there supposed to be achievement Idk but I got raped by daedra and then went to the druid. But even if I ask "even if I will offer?" he says no. Help??

How can I get sex with druid? I have enough karma I think. I got raped by daedra lord but there was no achievement. Was there supposed to be achievement Idk but I got raped by daedra and then went to the druid. But even if I ask "even if I will offer?" he says no. Help??

You have to select the option to take off your clothes, then he will ask what are you trying to do. You offer sex, he says he is celibate. Then you try to convince him sex can be good, by saying it relieves stress or something like that. Do not try to convince him by choosing the quiz, it will lock the sex option.

You have to select the option to take off your clothes, then he will ask what are you trying to do. You offer sex, he says he is celibate. Then you try to convince him sex can be good, by saying it relieves stress or something like that. Do not try to convince him by choosing the quiz, it will lock the sex option.

Problem is I do not have that "take off clothes" option. Does that mean I do not have enough karma?

I'm not sure if the dialogue is clear about taking your clothes but it's hard to miss the option that leads to sex. If you tried all the options and didn't see it, you probably dont have enough karma.

Hm OK. So you mean I don't have enogh karma. Is there any finisher moves or some dialogues in daedra lord rape scene. Like I said I got raped by him but did not get any achievements and every time I got raped I escaped (Clicked left and right mouse buttons rapidly) do I have to stop and wait for finish scene or are there any finish scene in daedra lord part ıdk :D What do I hae to do for daedric lord?

I'm not sure if the dialogue is clear about taking your clothes but it's hard to miss the option that leads to sex. If you tried all the options and didn't see it, you probably dont have enough karma.

Hm OK. So you mean I don't have enogh karma. Is there any finisher moves or some dialogues in daedra lord rape scene. Like I said I got raped by him but did not get any achievements and every time I got raped I escaped (Clicked left and right mouse buttons rapidly) do I have to stop and wait for finish scene or are there any finish scene in daedra lord part ıdk :D What do I hae to do for daedric lord?

I don't know if the lord daedra scene can increase your karma, it was the last task I did. I only had the rape scene while burning when he knocked me out. But I think you can really die of you don't do anything. The dialogue with the druid was already there to me. Did you choose the lewd options in your journey and the not so obvious bonus like masturbating in the elf's room or peeing in the guest's bed?

I wouldn't recommand you doing that as you will burn to dead as my character  in my last play run.

I don't know if the lord daedra scene can increase your karma, it was the last task I did. I only had the rape scene while burning when he knocked me out. But I think you can really die of you don't do anything. The dialogue with the druid was already there to me. Did you choose the lewd options in your journey and the not so obvious bonus like masturbating in the elf's room or peeing in the guest's bed?

If you don't escape from the Daedra lord, you just die.

In order to unlock the lewd scene with the druid, you need a karma score of above 80.  This can be challenging to achieve without working for it, meaning finding the hidden scenes and/or intentionally being stupid.  You can check your karma level at any time by opening the console and typing "sqv bd_mq" and then using the pgup/pgdn keys to scroll up until you can read the value of the ::Lust_var variable.

I thought the candle game was rather easy (apart from the fact that I lost twice on purpose, I mean who didn't?) but I couldn't for the life of me fend of the deadra sex attack.

Heh, I recall the daedra fight was basically a vanilla fight with the mini-game animation tacked on.  I assume the fire damage you take while struggling is a flat value, because it definitely seemed overkill for a low-level character.  I know I ended up just triggering god mode to survive.

Not to mention that even for a fairly non-serious quest, it was pretty jarring when my character who was apparently weak enough to be willing to go through humiliation and abuse all over skyrim just to catch a thief who stole their gear had no problem with being told to go carve the heart out of a daedra without said gear.  Probably the weakest event in the mod IMO (unless there was another non-combat option I missed).

I thought the fight was rather easy unless it gets to the point were he strips you completely and mounts you at which point I had no chance anymore.

Then again I play a level 60 character.

Yeah you, can. Happened to me. I was just to slow pressing the left and right bumpers on my controller I guess.