There is a new post on his blog. What i got from it, if google translate is on point, is that he plans to release late August or early September. He notes it could be moved back if something happens, and Im not sure if that includes the English translation. Kinda thinking it doesn't. 

Translation by Google:

"I see no reason to write in percentage, because there is already an approximate release date for the update, namely the end of August \ beginning of September. If something changes, I'll let you know.
Almost finished with the dialogues, TSEUG helps me to test update, along the way I correct bugs (which turned out to be very damned), there are a lot of defects, so there is work.
In the near future, I will still need to restructure the scripts, to facilitate the work with the translation. The translation of the ESP itself and the translation of the MSM file can be made by the translator himself, without my participation, but there are records that are in the scripts. Initially, I wanted to put everything into an MSM file, but some functions (such as debug.messagebox) for some reason do not see them, so I have to store records in scripts, which is not very convenient for the translator and for me, since I have to Independently search all these records and change that spends a lot of my time that I could spend on mod. Yes, with the English translation of the scripts we have already figured out, it will only be necessary to supplement it a little, but I was already offered to translate the mod to other languages, and then, for each language, I have to do all this again, it's very haemorrhoids. So I decided to spend one time and do so to minimize my participation in the translation process. Actually the mechanics itself is already working, if anyone is interested, here is its principle - in a separate script there will be arrays in which the strings are located.

Image%2B054.png

The functions that need these entries will call the strings directly from this script, thanks to some functions that will substitute the required ones depending on the ID.
Each language will be assigned its own ID, which will be switched to the MCM menu.

Image%2B052.png

That is, the mechanics are fairly simple, but it will make life easier for me in the future)
If someone wants to translate, for example, into Italian, then I will not have to scratch all the scripts again, searching for strings, and I'll simply replace the required lines in a couple of minutes.
As you can see on the screenshot, I added the "return control" function. It has long been necessary to do this, because some users, for some unknown reason, have a problem that after the scene the character sometimes gets stuck. It can also help if you found a hole, and eventually stuck. But if you click this during the scene in which the player is involved, you are more likely to break the mod.

Well, in general, that's all for now."

So, when I run GenerateFNISforUsers it gives me an additional 10 warnings just for this mod. 

Not sure I want to kill my game to play it. 

[Edit: Okay, so I gave it a go and besides a lot of crashes, its quite enjoyable. Reminds me of an old erotic 70s movie I have somewhere. The Erotic Adventures of Justine or something like that. Where a hapless maid goes from one misadventure to another and inevitably winds up having sex.

Had a big problem with the guard captain scene but found once I went to First Person view, the animations didn't challenge the computer so much and we were able to ...erm... complete.

Made it to Whiterun so far. ]

how long does it take to end the first investigation? i'm starting to guess its broken and i will have to start the quest all over again 

I think someone mentioned it could be a 3 days to a week ingame, but the "follow up" is a courier delivering something to you.  You could try fast travelling to whiterun or something to see if he'll trigger.  if some issue is preventing the courier it may be easiest to restart and choose slightly different choices.

when i run fnis, it says several animations are missing.  i downloaded the file from mega, both dogma - thief.esp and dogmaengine.esm are active. anyone have any idea where i can find them?

thanks. :)

So, when I run GenerateFNISforUsers it gives me an additional 10 warnings just for this mod. 

The FNIS errors are only due to the animation being packed in a BSA file. They still run ok. Unpack the animations and FNIS will no longer report the errors

when i run fnis, it says several animations are missing. i downloaded the file from mega, both dogma - thief.esp and dogmaengine.esm are active. anyone have any idea where i can find them?

thanks. :)

The FNIS errors are only due to the animation being packed in a BSA file. They still run ok. Unpack the animations and FNIS will no longer report the errors

thank you

So, I have to summon a Daedric Lord and take his heart. Seems a little OP for a character who has just been robbed but whatever. 

Biggest problem is that Zoe doesn't give me scroll to summon him. :P

Does that mean I've come to the end of the quest so far? 

So, I have to summon a Daedric Lord and take his heart. Seems a little OP for a character who has just been robbed but whatever. 

Biggest problem is that Zoe doesn't give me scroll to summon him. :P

Does that mean I've come to the end of the quest so far? 

No, you should receive a scroll in the misc section I think, it's not a regular one. You can summon and fight him, but you are already close to the end. If you didn't receive it try to reload the scene.

Any idea about when this mod would be updated?
I really like the mechanics that were added with the mini games and hope to see more of them of course!
I would love to see more humiliation , like after losing to the pen and paper game getting dragged into the village and being humiliated more, even with some mini game again or just humiliation scenes/animations.
Or getting more bondage scenes.

And something new that this mod made me believe it could do it, bondage wrestling/fighting.

I could imagine a fight like the one with daedra or a mini game that this could happen.
Seriously great mod man!

Any idea about when this mod would be updated?

I really like the mechanics that were added with the mini games and hope to see more of them of course!

I would love to see more humiliation , like after losing to the pen and paper game getting dragged into the village and being humiliated more, even with some mini game again or just humiliation scenes/animations.

Or getting more bondage scenes.

And something new that this mod made me believe it could do it, bondage wrestling/fighting.

I could imagine a fight like the one with daedra or a mini game that this could happen.

Seriously great mod man!

A new release will come out around the beginning of september according to the posts Highborn google-translated for us.

It won't be a ontinuation of the story but rather there will be more depth to already existing paths.

Who knows maybe the rock, paper, scissors game will get new outcomes as well. Wouldn't mind that.

Anyone know how to get the Kust candle game? I've played through it three times and everytime I have no option but to talk to Kust - distract him with the bard's song - steal his gold - then walk outside (because he won't talk to me after that). Then when the burial is over and I talk to him a message comes up saying : "continuation of this branch isn't possible in the current version", and thats the end of that. What am I doing wrong here?  

Anyone know how to get the Kust candle game? I've played through it three times and everytime I have no option but to talk to Kust - distract him with the bard's song - steal his gold - then walk outside (because he won't talk to me after that). Then when the burial is over and I talk to him a message comes up saying : "continuation of this branch isn't possible in the current version", and thats the end of that. What am I doing wrong here?  

that is the end for now....until the update comes

So how is everyone else getting the candle game? I'm using the latest version too. I think it might be bugged as I can't interact with Kust's mead either no matter what I do.

So how is everyone else getting the candle game? I'm using the latest version too. I think it might be bugged as I can't interact with Kust's mead either no matter what I do.
You get the candle game by just talking to him and offering sex in exchange for his gold. If you don't have that option, you might don't have enough karma. The mead is another method to bypass the quest and avoid having sex with him.

You get the candle game by just talking to him and offering sex in exchange for his gold. If you don't have that option, you might don't have enough karma. The mead is another method to bypass the quest and avoid having sex with him.

I may be mis-remembering as its been awhile, but I think you may need to either talk to the girl in the alchemy shop again after encountering Kust or let him do the full scene with the bard without stealing his gold before you get the candle game option.  I know it wasn't immediately available when I played through with high karma.

I may be mis-remembering as its been awhile, but I think you may need to either talk to the girl in the alchemy shop again after encountering Kust or let him do the full scene with the bard without stealing his gold before you get the candle game option.  I know it wasn't immediately available when I played through with high karma.

Thanks I finally got it to work. Was convinced for a moment that the mod was bugged, glad it isn't

New blog post [ as always, auto-translated by google ]:

Progress 10

This week I had quite a lot of free time for modding. Probably, as much as I spent the last month - two.
Firstly, almost the whole day I spent on arranging timings of sounds for animation, that still routine should tell you.
The rest of the time I was concerned with the rules of error, which turned out to be more than I could imagine. TSEUG helped me in testing, thank you very much for it, he checked almost all the options, and found a bunch of both small and rather serious bugs and flaws that I ruled throughout the week. At the moment, it's left to test quite a bit, just a couple of events, and I'll start to prepare a beta build. Unfortunately, starting next week, I will have a little free time again, but if nothing hinders, I must have time to prepare it for the weekend. (I wrote about the possibility of participating in the beta test in the message "Progress 8".)
After I distribute the build to the testers, my main task will be to bring the dialogues to their final version, and send the mod back to the translators. I could not have done this earlier, since during debugging, I sometimes had to remodel some dialogs in scenes, and the dialogs themselves, which changed their id , after which translators would face great difficulties.

Whether I manage to release the mod at the appointed time - it will hang from how many bugs the testers will find. If there is nothing critical and I do not have to rewrite, but only to rule, then most likely yes.

What will include the update itself - the completion of the Falkrite [ Falkreath ] events. 5 scenes of an erotic nature - 1 small, 3 medium, and one of them, this is the biggest scene of all that I did, you can say it is 3 scenes in one, it uses 250+ phases and includes various options, depending on the choice Character and some early events. Almost every time it was tested, there were bugs, deadlocks and flaws, and also a lot of animation was created for it. For example, the biggest scene of the current version is the scene with Lode on the smithy, it uses 115 phases. (All scenes are concentrated in Faulkret) 
Although if you compare erotic content with gameplay, then the second took much more time. 
All the erotic scenes are not obvious, and are well hidden, so do not be surprised,

See you.

[ TL;DR: Had a lot of time to work this week, fixed a lot of things, should be sending the beta to the testers and the translators in the next week or so.  This release will be side branches in the Falkreath portion of the quest, including five new erotic scenes, one of which is over twice as complex as the next biggest scene so far. ]