Due to some problems i can't finish the quest where i have to follow the thief on horse :/

Couldn't find out questname to skip this stage. Or would it be possible to send me a clean savegame (with only thief mod) after the chase?

Would love to keep on playing the mod!

If you are falling from the horse near Falkreath and nothing happens after, check if you have amazing follower tweaks or other mod that makes horses essential. Disable them because it's incompatible.

Due to some problems i can't finish the quest where i have to follow the thief on horse :/

Couldn't find out questname to skip this stage. Or would it be possible to send me a clean savegame (with only thief mod) after the chase?

If you are falling from the horse near Falkreath and nothing happens after, check if you have amazing follower tweaks or other mod that makes horses essential. Disable them because it's incompatible.

Nah, due to my horse collides with nearly every pixel, i don't come that far. With luck i can make it past the burned watchtower :|

Nah, due to my horse collides with nearly every pixel, i don't come that far. With luck i can make it past the burned watchtower :|

If the "easy mode" option for that quest isn't helping you could just cheat like I did.

- Select the other rider/horse in the console.

- every time he starts to get too far away, use the moveto player command

Eventually you'll get to the part of the quest where a scene happens if you keep following him and rubberbanding him back when he gets too far ahead.  The quest isn't timed, it's just based on keeping the other rider within a certain distance until you reach the checkpoint.

loadorder.txt

If the "easy mode" option for that quest isn't helping you could just cheat like I did.

Eventually you'll get to the part of the quest where a scene happens if you keep following him and rubberbanding him back when he gets too far ahead.  The quest isn't timed, it's just based on keeping the other rider within a certain distance until you reach the checkpoint.

Thanks! Worked out a bit more now.

But now, after i get shot from horse the thief easily escapes x.x

The thief then autowalks a route between the bridge and whiterun. perhaps some mod makes horses essential. Anyway to find out which? :/

Edit:

IsEssential on own horse: 0.00 on thiefs horse 1.00 (thief is also essential)

After shot from horse, the horse just stands there (isn't dead or so.) But can't be mounted again.

Thanks so far!

hi i need some help in this cool mod :) i have a stuck scene - after i lose to Kust and then win ,it says i have to wait for him in front of the inn , when i go out im stuck there, the message appears i should wait here and then im stuck cant move nothing and Kust doesnt show up. I had absolutely no stucks and no glitches, issues,  problems until this point ingame.

All help is truly appreciated 

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

Thanks! Worked out a bit more now.

But now, after i get shot from horse the thief easily escapes x.x

The thief then autowalks a route between the bridge and whiterun. perhaps some mod makes horses essential. Anyway to find out which? :/

Edit:

IsEssential on own horse: 0.00 on thiefs horse 1.00 (thief is also essential)

After shot from horse, the horse just stands there (isn't dead or so.) But can't be mounted again.

Thanks so far!

Do you have Amazing Follower Tweaks? I don't know why but that mod is incompatible with that scene. I had that same problem and it was only solved when I unistalled the mod. There is a shortlist with incompatibilities in the first page, case you have other mod with conflict.

hi i need some help in this cool mod :) i have a stuck scene - after i lose to Kust and then win ,it says i have to wait for him in front of the inn , when i go out im stuck there, the message appears i should wait here and then im stuck cant move nothing and Kust doesnt show up. I had absolutely no stucks and no glitches, issues,  problems until this point ingame.

All help is truly appreciated 

Well, he should show up afer the message appears. Perhaps do you have any mod that alters Deadman's Drink interior, preventing him from coming outside?

If not, I'd recommend reloading a save and trying again. 

If that persists, you really want to progress and not mess with console commands, you can bypass this quest objective without having sex with him, as you can trick him into losing his money with other ways.

Thank you Highborn :) i forgot i had ETAC turned on , it solved the problem. Cant wait for the continuation of the story .

...and to throw in a few suggestions :

if clipping and alignment  issues with schlongs could be solved it would be great and possibly more realistic sized schlongs so they wont penetrate back or head or belly(in OSA/OSEX there is something like this as the dongs dont go trough pc/npc head no matter what size they are)  :) 

there could be another interaction with the hot springs guy after to give him the full package later ,struggling to take it in( minigame:) ),  possibly convince the girl who bathes to tag along and show him full dibellian art  :)

scene with the bandits it would be cool if in the camp they are more of them there after you submit to them and they get funky possibly with some group scenes, passing around... :)

Kust scene after you lose the spectating guys could join in if you give them a drink earlier since they cant afford it(that mead Kust wants) or let them join when you lose 2nd time(they found the mead or have enough coin for it) :)

Kust scene after you lose the spectating guys could join in if you give them a drink earlier since they cant afford it(that mead Kust wants) or let them join when you lose 2nd time(they found the mead or have enough coin for it) :)

I really like that  idea, that you would give them some Blackbriar or Honningbrew mead as payment for information and later they use the same mead to get a go on your character.

The author said that next update would focus on the loose ends, so I think he will deal with Kust's sidequest and continue the Dark Brotherhood khajiit path.

By the way, there is an update from him about new version (translated with Google):

Current progress is ~ 50%.
I think you can already call such a figure, if you look back and see how much has already been done. But also if you look forward to do more, you need not less. Of course, the progress status is very specific, because each stage of the work differs from the previous one and I can not know how long it will take for me to complete it. And the time that I can give to modding, as you know, I do not have much, only a couple of hours on weekends, sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can sing out evenings in the middle of the week. Almost every time I run and test this or that part, I find some bugs and shortcomings, which also take a long time to eliminate.
Now I'm busy with the last version of the passage (or rather, I'll try to do it for the second time, I did not like the first concept of this branch in the end and I rubbed it all off) by the amount of work that needs to be invested in it, it can be compared with a bandit camp, More, because this option will affect almost all the other available branches in Falkrite.

From what I understand the author doesn't speak english, but if his translator reads this thread, can you let him (author) know there is an animator here willing to make custom animations for his mod if he needs them.  :P thanks!

Мне затруднительно писать на английском, так что пожалуйста воспользуйтесь переводчиком.
Спасибо за желание помочь, но в текущем обновлении(над которым работаю в данный момент) все анимации которые были нужны, уже готовы или почти готовы. А в следующем обновлении я еще не определился с событиями, по этому пока не знаю какие конкретно анимации понадобятся.
Если у вас есть наработки, вы можете прислать их мне в приватном сообщении или на почту(dogmamods@gmail.com).
Еще раз спасибо.
А также всем спасибо за отзывы.

Umm im stuck .... in bannered mere .. the guest just stands there no action ... any possible solution?

remove all mods that alter NPC ai(immersive citizens, convenient horses, etc.), all mods that alter any of the locations the mod is using(ETAC,JK skyrim,etc.), any other quest mod that alters NPC behavior and of course clean your save of those scripts left in your save.

I had no problems with all those mods deactivated. Hope this helps. 

From what I understand the author doesn't speak english, but if his translator reads this thread, can you let him (author) know there is an animator here willing to make custom animations for his mod if he needs them.  :P thanks!

Мне затруднительно писать на английском, так что пожалуйста воспользуйтесь переводчиком.
Спасибо за желание помочь, но в текущем обновлении(над которым работаю в данный момент) все анимации которые были нужны, уже готовы или почти готовы. А в следующем обновлении я еще не определился с событиями, по этому пока не знаю какие конкретно анимации понадобятся.
Если у вас есть наработки, вы можете прислать их мне в приватном сообщении или на почту(dogmamods@gmail.com).
Еще раз спасибо.
А также всем спасибо за отзывы.

I see, Well when you decide on the events, if there are animations you need, let me know and I can mail them to you.
Thanks for the amazing mod!

Google Translate:
Я вижу, ну, когда вы решаете события, если вам нужны анимации, дайте мне знать, какие анимации вам нужны, и я могу отправить их вам.
Спасибо за удивительный мод!

I used the mod " AddItem menu" and I found those things thief's clothes with blood, a mask and another captain's note where i tells you to go to speak to the argonian at the inn in riften

??

The clothes are clues that you can find in Falkreath, another way to convince Lod that he is hiding something. IIRC, you can find the clothes in his house, then you confront Lod and he admits he saw the guy.

In the beginning of the quest, depending on how many drinks you have, you might waking up in the inn or in the channel. I guess that the captain's note has something to do with the inn scenario. Keerava does have some lines about what happened and she feels sorry about what happened to you and gives you something if i'm not mistaken from what I saw in TESEdit when I opened the mod.

Not sure about the mask though.

guys when i say ill make amends at the night .... what exactly i had to do later ...

like talk to hulda and she will direct me to the thief and i chase her

so when do i make amends

like i have to wait till 12am?

like what to do

Follow the thief, then proceed with the quest normally, you will have to participate in some events. When the quest leads you to Falkreath and the game automatically saves, you can go back to the Bannered Mare to complete the deal with the guest.

i need help can somebody tell me how to get screen with kust ?

What's the meaning of "get screen"?

Does anyone know why I can't equip the slavers bind as soon as I get it?

You mean the equipment you get in the bandit camp? I don't think it's intended for you to equip it or use it after you escape.

Does anyone know why I can't equip the slavers bind as soon as I get it?

You mean the equipment you get in the bandit camp? I don't think it's intended for you to equip it or use it after you escape.

oh no, this happened as soon as you get drugged and I'm supposed to look for clothes and I found a slavers bind in one of the barrels but wasn't able to equip it. Maybe I just missed what I'm supposed to find so I'll have another look.

how to initiate sex with kust ... like at what stage dialogue appears ... when he is drunk in the tavern or later?|

cz i did all the karma things right i guess

Did you already talked with Zoe? When you can't convince Kust you should talk to her, then you'll discuss the approach.