No Greetings ... for a specific race?

This is going to sound weird.  And I admit, this IS weird.  I just don't get it.

A while back, I posted somewhere that I had issues with Evenia within Bravil Underground.  She had no default greeting, though replies were that the defaults should have appeared.  To remedy this, I made a simple mod/patch to trigger a simple regular greeting custom for her.

However, and this happened before, nearly all the sirens within Crowning Isles had no greetings unless it was a special greeting pertaining to a quest event ("The queen is looking for you.").  Not all of the sirens were missing default greetings, but most of them.... including the queen and her mother.

What is the common denominator?   They are all chocolate elves.  WTF?

Yes, all of them are chocolate elves, or at least that and a lop-chocolate elf insofar as Evenia is concerned.  The only reason Rannock and Luna don't give me trouble are that they have custom greets of their own. And not all the sirens on the island are Chocolate elves, a few aren't and they 'do' have general greetings that work.

I have this issue with and without the 'Chocolate Elves' mod as supplied by Nexus Mods.

WTF?   What the heck would cause this so a singular race type wouldn't have a greet?

MOD ORDER?

ESMs:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People

x117

Lovers with PK

Tamago

Hiyoko

Lovers Creatures

Lovers Sexualized Monsters

ESPS

Unofficial patch

Hud Status Bars

DLC Shivering Isles (and then its patch)

Male Body Replacer v5

HGEC and HGEC_SI

Knights

Beautiful People Mods

x117Race

Corean

Chocolate Elf (or disabled in tests)

Ashara Sirens (Hmmm.... those woulda been handy, eh?

OSM

The houses I use.....

Tamago Stuff

Hiyoko Stuff

Lovers with Pk...

Bitch

Creature

Lovers Sound Creature.. the usual stuff here

Lovers Crowning Isle

Lovers Slave Trader & Slave Play

LST Bravil Underground

The LST addon

The one ring  (my invention... literally the best invisibility there is)

... etc...

and the Idle anims and anim objects at the end

Did you fast travel from Tamriil to Crowning? or form Crwning to Tamriil? Don't do it.

Also Bootys ring once caused the "No Greetings" bug when I used it in Shivering isle to go back to crowning. Unfortunately I noticed the bug only a few days later, and it was not fixable with the console, I had to load a old save ( some days play time lost)

I only use the Emisary to travel to and from crowning.

Have you tried the console ? setPlayerInSEWorld 0

Archived