looking for a decompiled ski_configbase to help with compiling a simply enough script for devourment

edit: 5 seconds later......ughhhh posted in the wrong forum. and i can't seem to delete it.
can i get this moved to 

LoversLab
Skyrim
Skyrim Technical Support

im trying to compile a script in the creation kit.....oh god....

so i got skyui's scripts, and the scripts.rar and the skse's scripts......these are scripts from the mod im trying to script...devourment and strangers mod.

I've unpacked every single .pex into the scripts folder unpacked the scripts.rar correctly. used Champollion.exe to pretty much convert every single .pex script needed into a .psc file.

but for some mad reason beknown to me  ski_configbase.pex just refuses to be reverse compiled...... 

trying to compile the script always gives the same single error.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\devourmentnamescript.psc(66,24): unknown type ski_configbase

so i figure somehow i need to get a decompiled ski_configbase because i've seen this type of error numerous times and decompiling the script it mentioned and placing it into that scripts\source folder seems to make it go away.

the script im typing to compile is two scripts put together into one.

one script basically does some devourment function...reduces the players health and does the devourment stuff

the second script is to get the guard faction who is speaking to the player and set the players bounty to 0

this is it below.

scriptName TIF__02001DA5 extends TopicInfo hidden

;-- Properties --------------------------------------
devourmentregistryscript property Manager auto
miaringdemoeventhandler property MiaQuest auto

;-- Variables ---------------------------------------

;-- Functions ---------------------------------------

; Skipped compiler generated GetState

function Fragment_2(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)

actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as actor
Float health = game.getPlayer().GetActorValue("health")
if health > 5 as Float
health -= 5 as Float
game.getPlayer().DamageActorValue("health", health)
endIf
MiaQuest.overrideDialog = 3
Manager.forceSwallow(akSpeaker, game.getPlayer(), 1)

akSpeaker.GetCrimeFaction().SetCrimeGold(0)
akSpeaker.GetCrimeFaction().SetCrimeGoldViolent(0)
game.GetPlayer().StopCombatAlarm()

endFunction

; Skipped compiler generated GotoState

so could anyone shed some light on this?
the only thing i can think of that i need is a decompiled ski_configbase but it seems i can't use Champollion.exe to decompile it like the other +200 scripts so far...
i could be horribly wrong but thats why im asking for some help
also im completely unsure and unaware if decompiling it is a big middle finger to the creator...i just want to be able to compile my script. :/ 

i just want this script to compile so i can achieve an effect where............this is where it gets weird of course...this is devourment after all a vore mod.

female guard attempts an arrest you have an option to ask to be swallowed.
once swallowed the bounty is set to 0 and after some time you're let out.

as far as my scripting skills go alls i can do so far is read the scripts understand their basic function then extract working parts of scripts and piece them together with others.

but compiling scripts with CK seems to be seriously mission impossible 

where can i find the .psc version of it?

i've downloaded the SkyUI_5_1 and opened up the SKYUI.bsa with BSA browser but only been able to locate the .pex version of it.

its whenever i try to compile a script thats the only error that seems to appear.
any time i got that error with something else i'd get the scripts off the mods convert them from pex to psc stick them into the appropriate source folder and the error would go away.

this one error seems to persist now.

where can i find the psc version provided by the skyui author?
oh..........there it is..........in the SkyUI_5_0 bsa i believe i've located it.

........holy fuck it has finally...compiled.

this has been bugged me the past week and alls it had taken was downloading a slightly older version.

i really can't thank you enough for giving me that direction to go in.

like this was straight depressing me i felt like the script would never compile.

thank you so much for giving me just the final nudge to help me along. :) 

Archived