Call Of Duty WWII

Dee383

So Call Of Duty Is Finally Going Back To Its Roots With A New WWII Game , Maybe They Finally Realised This Was The Game They Should Have

Given Us Last Year ..... But They Were To Stupid To Realise It ...  Expected Release Date November 2017 .

Pros: Not composed of mainly blacks on the German side  and other PC Millennial culture plaguing the game. Already better than BF1.

Looking forward to it, just need to see more before I bother actually pre ordering it. Its Sledgehammer and their campaign sucked in Advanced Warfare so I'm iffy. Never got COD for multiplayer, only campaign and zombies and bots if there are any to play with in the training mode that started in Black Ops 1 by Treyarch who do the best campaign mode up till Black Ops 3 where they truly lost their way like Infinity Ward did with Ghosts.

Personally The COD And Battlefield Franchise,s Should Have Been Layed To Rest Years Ago .... The Last COD Game I Bought Was COD 2 ....

And As For The Battlefield Franchise The Last Game I Bought Was BF2 ...

Yep. Doesn't matter if those games are set in the Great War, WW2, modern day, space or in Gotham City,in it's core CoD remains CoD and BF remains BF. CoD and BF are pretty much candy crush of the shooters

Archived