After playing around in the Sims 3 for a bit, I really wish there was an option to 'pee here' like KinkyWorld had. I really like the work that has been done with WickedWhims, and Sims 4 runs so much better than 3 ever did. That is the only thing I really miss. In an ideal world, you would have a little animation to go along with it, and maybe even a visible stream. I'm not sure how much interest there is for this particular feature, so worst case scenario I'll see if I can figure out how to do it myself, though that will take a bit of time as I have very little programming knowledge, and none of python. Might as well start somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ah but if use a Noir cocks he has F type cocks I think you could still use it but then again you have modify it or ask artist to have in way you always find it to me you have to have outside. Because for me when I put inside I lost it countless times. I couldn't get guy to use it which was sad. And other thing if girl is desperate enough she can use it or drunk she be fearless to use toilet outside you know. I have feeling if there are modifiers on Loverslab can talk to that mod person they could find way to create so works like unisex item, easier to placement it even glows oh my? I like to see it that it gets where if all toilets are in usage guy uses that pee anywhere mod...instead...I can't be believe my dude character had accident I was just what the fuck is that. He sobbed I had to suffer 16 hours of sad time what fuck is that.

• 3 weeks later...

You can reskin a toilet to be invisible (which is what that mod basically does, and then makes it restricted to men only) and place those where you want people to pee with the same restrictions as using a toilet. I followed that author's instructions to make an invisible toilet, without gender restrictions, and that might work well enough for some. I was wanting something that worked like KinkyWorld's mod did for Sims 3 at least, and like Pee and Fart for Skyrim at best. 

You can reskin a toilet to be invisible (which is what that mod basically does, and then makes it restricted to men only) and place those where you want people to pee with the same restrictions as using a toilet. I followed that author's instructions to make an invisible toilet, without gender restrictions, and that might work well enough for some. I was wanting something that worked like KinkyWorld's mod did for Sims 3 at least, and like Pee and Fart for Skyrim at best. 

Which fart mods do you have for Skyrim? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/

I just discovered that one fairly recently actually, and it does what I want it to do, and much better than alive peeing did. It integrates with iNeed or other mods so you need to go when you eat and drink. There is also other options for interactions with your partner, in whatever flavor you like. I would recommend checking it out if your interests skew that way.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/

I just discovered that one fairly recently actually, and it does what I want it to do, and much better than alive peeing did. It integrates with iNeed or other mods so you need to go when you eat and drink. There is also other options for interactions with your partner, in whatever flavor you like. I would recommend checking it out if your interests skew that way.

Oh! looks cool!  

Is this really necessary? It does not seem to be. I can no longer merge files or my game will explode! 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32056/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D32056&pUp=1

You can place privys for people to use, and that mod provides the models for that. I never bothered to place any myself, so I don't know if the mod's functionality would break if it wasn't installed, or if you just couldn't place outhouses.

After about 30 seconds of testing with that disabled, I was able to load my game, pee on the floor and move around without any errors. I think it is only necessary for placing those outhouses, and if you can live without that, then I would say you would be safe leaving it out. The mod doesn't have that one set as a dependency.

You can place privys for people to use, and that mod provides the models for that. I never bothered to place any myself, so I don't know if the mod's functionality would break if it wasn't installed, or if you just couldn't place outhouses.

After about 30 seconds of testing with that disabled, I was able to load my game, pee on the floor and move around without any errors. I think it is only necessary for placing those outhouses, and if you can live without that, then I would say you would be safe leaving it out. The mod doesn't have that one set as a dependency.

Many thanks by the info! 

I do not need that mod, I use PND that just does the dirty stuff on the floor but apparently this mod is better   :P

And it seems that PND no longer has attention of its modder.

I think I found that toilet  that kind pee anywhere toilet, http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=553592, nature shrub <- possible

however Bakie made this bin visible object get me thinking its possible to make invisible object right but what can make it as rock or grate?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560790

tutorial bin made by Bakie the same guy who made one I previous posted about invisible toilet.

Rock I am thinking you might need to assume what sort sound effect and want character aka Sim to constantly standing or could for example you want to make or build wall to cover what going on because a) if was pee area the people who are going pass by are going disgusted by sound or smell. B. you need a spot for hands wash off because you need wash and dry correct? C) distraction of music or something played to hide what is going on helps, if public toilet I like nature shrub. Bin bit to strange more like heat of moment.  D) I was thinking unisex and animals included because pets EP.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 8:12 PM, sunfei said:

We now have a decent 'Pee here' feature in WickedWhims, animated for both sexes!

This feature isn't showing up for me anymore. I don't know why. It was under "Exhibitionism" when I click on the ground, but now only "Sex" and "Settings" show up. I don't know if the mod is messed up, I have my settings wrong, or maybe because my Sims are nudist and already exposed (maybe eliminating "Exhibitionism" as an option. All I know is, it's not there anymore.

• 1 month later...