[Request]/[idea]/[find] Skyrim Acting as Hired Thug adult version?

I got this idea while playing a mount&blade mod called Warwolf, this mod has a hentai version that allows player take missions as a brute and rough various women up.

So, it comes to me that is there a Skyrim mod that allows dragonborn to behave in similar manner?

For example, you walk to Ysolda, and she asks you to go pick and beat Nazeem in a fist fight, and then screw his wife (maybe not in front of him) or just rape his wife to warn him of his behavior, after that, you return to Ysolda for your prize (be it sexual or financial).

However, simply meet and fuck are bit repeating and boring, so I think it also would be a good idea to add "broken" feature in it, being repeatly raped for certain times or engaging certain animation (funnybizness) will cause your victim to "break", she will stop dressing and wanders the town aimlessly for random sexual encounter.Also in certain missions, you are ordered to break certain women, say, Sigrid , Hud asks you to break her for her husband charged Gerdur too much for the new saw blade and Skyrim is a harsh place( or he just want a piece of easy meat).

OFC this will get you arrested if you were busted and the people who are close to your victim will hate you for that.

I'm not good at script or modding (though Nexus refers me as a modder, but follower and functional mods differ a lot), so I hope someone capable would kindly consider this idea?

Just a thought, just a playful thought...

I got this idea while playing a mount&blade mod called Warwolf, this mod has a hentai version that allows player take missions as a brute and rough various women up.

So, it comes to me that is there a Skyrim mod that allows dragonborn to behave in similar manner?

For example, you walk to Ysolda, and she asks you to go pick and beat Nazeem in a fist fight, and then screw his wife (maybe not in front of him) or just rape his wife to warn him of his behavior, after that, you return to Ysolda for your prize (be it sexual or financial).

However, simply meet and fuck are bit repeating and boring, so I think it also would be a good idea to add "broken" feature in it, being repeatly raped for certain times or engaging certain animation (funnybizness) will cause your victim to "break", she will stop dressing and wanders the town aimlessly for random sexual encounter.Also in certain missions, you are ordered to break certain women, say, Sigrid , Hud asks you to break her for her husband charged Gerdur too much for the new saw blade and Skyrim is a harsh place( or he just want a piece of easy meat).

OFC this will get you arrested if you were busted and the people who are close to your victim will hate you for that.

I'm not good at script or modding (though Nexus refers me as a modder, but follower and functional mods differ a lot), so I hope someone capable would kindly consider this idea?

Just a thought, just a playful thought...

It can be done, yes, but that will be story behind this ?

A part of the thieve guild ?

Don't remember it's also a crime... it's why the thieve guild is more discreet than that.

Maybe a blackmail guild...

It can be done, yes, but that will be story behind this ?

A part of the thieve guild ?

Don't remember it's also a crime... it's why the thieve guild is more discreet than that.

Maybe a blackmail guild...

Well, I do assume it lore-friendly even without a storyline since those hired thugs in vanilla game just show up and kick my ass from no where because I stole from some poor sod several days ago, clearly people in vanilla Skyrim have been pay thugs to hurt someone on their behalf for a very long time, so I think it's ok to just run to someone randomly asking whether he/she has a moment/ some spare septims to hire us to rough someone up, but that sure will cause a lot of scripts, hence I believe you're right, we do need some specialized dispatching method...

Maybe there should be a new NPC/Notice board dispatching this type of quest, but I don't think we need a faction for that.

Archived