Are this all of the previous armors + a few new one or is this an entire different Pack of armors?

My question is - can I uninstall my old Wolf Bikini Armor, Steel Bikini Armor ect and just use this or are the old ones not included?

Everything except the extra enemies and followers are included in this mod

Now I need to figure out how to copy the new bone-weight values from "bikini_plate_1.nif" to "bikini_plate_0.nif" so there wouldn't be any clipping issues with lower body weight values....

Probably should have tried that on the .nif that is in the ShapeData folder, instead.  That way, you'd just have to rebuild the output nif files to get that weighting on both.  Changes made to the base file affect the _0 and _1 that it outputs.

The bodyslides are a bit wacky for some armors as the decorations and other details get greatly distorted. The (UUNP-BS) Nord Plate Bikini Top 8 is a prime example of this, the 3 metal rings are either crushed or stretched if you don't use the UNPB preset.

Which is why I prefer the original ni7BO1.0 meshes.

Are this all of the previous armors + a few new one or is this an entire different Pack of armors?

My question is - can I uninstall my old Wolf Bikini Armor, Steel Bikini Armor ect and just use this or are the old ones not included?

It has all the old armors (with some additional upgrades) and 3 completely new armor sets (Hide, Leather and *drools* Ebony).

Loving this mod!

I did notice the lack of the Ebony cape and skirt in the CBBE Bodyslide files. Are these actually missing or am I just overlooking something somewhere? Otherwise I'm loving this mod and all the time and effort you all put into this, it's incredible! Thank you!

Thanks to Nise, Kofman, and Diablo for all of your time and hard work!

No your not crazy. An updated CBBE conversion mentioned (or at least I hope it was mentioned) a few posts back should have the missing pieces.

EDIT: Yep somehow the pieces aren't there. Don't worry by the time you read this, I'll already have it remedied.

Alright, Imma release some of the nise presets I made in RaceMenu.

2, 4, 7, 10, 12, 16, 17, 23, 25, 26, 27, 32, 35

You need the following:

RaceMenu (the latest version):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

Pretty Face Mesh Fix - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7887/

Install RaceMenu, then Pretty Face Mesh Fix.

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Hair:

Disclaimer : These might not look close to the real thing. This is because of the ENB and skin textures I had when I made these.

If PubicMeshColorRE.esm is red when loading presets, ignore it.

Give credits to nisetanaka when releasing followers out of his presets. 

Let me know if there are issues, yeah? :classic_biggrin:

nise presets fixed hopefully.rar

Just realized that Ebony skirt is not contouring with my CBBE body. Seems like it's made for wider hips. Also it's not part of the bodyslide files. Is there gonna be a fix for this?

A bug report was made for this and Kofman quickly remedied the situation with an update! Retry the new upload of the CBBE Bodyslide files and you should be good to go. (I just checked them and the cape and skirt have been added) =D

This is weird. I reupload CBBE bodyslide files, but, there is no ebony skirt and cape in bodyslide anyway. I did something wrong, probably. Well, this is not important, since, my character never wear skirts :)

Loving this mod!

I did notice the lack of the Ebony cape and skirt in the CBBE Bodyslide files. Are these actually missing or am I just overlooking something somewhere? Otherwise I'm loving this mod and all the time and effort you all put into this, it's incredible! Thank you!

Thanks to Nise, Kofman, and Diablo for all of your time and hard work!

No your not crazy. An updated CBBE conversion mentioned (or at least I hope it was mentioned) a few posts back should have the missing pieces.

EDIT: Yep somehow the pieces aren't there. Don't worry by the time you read this, I'll already have it remedied.

Yayyyy not crazy.....well not more than usual.

Alright, Imma release some of the nise presets I made in RaceMenu.

2, 4, 7, 10, 16, 17, 23, 26, 27, 32, 35:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9taxgucg9g93ika/sum+nise+presets.rar

You need the following:

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Hair:

Disclaimer : These might not look close to the real thing. This is because of the ENB and skin textures I had when I made these.

If PubicMeshColorRE.esm is red when loading presets, ignore it.

Give credits to nisetanaka when releasing followers out of his presets. :D

Today is a good day MUWAHAHAHAHA

CBBE Bodyslide file updated, had a few minor fixes included in the update! CHECK IT OUT!

Thank you, mr Kofman and Demonicon667  :)

I find a weird clippings in one item. Maybe it's just me, but, it's definitely looks weird  :huh:

post-106856-0-90335300-1493657568_thumb.jpg post-106856-0-62478200-1493657579_thumb.jpg

I have tried everything i can think of but i can't get the character presets to actually work properly. I did use nexus mod manager but it seemed like it should of worked. I managed to figure out how to load the character slots but my faces look so bad not not right compared to the pictures and i downloaded everything you linked. Here is what my character slot slot preset 25 looks like.

I am curious what i could have possibly done wrong. I would love to get this working, but this whole skyrim modding stuff seems to be a long web of things.

The order of hairs / eye colors / warpaint or whatnot depends on what you have installed. 

That's why some of the stuff looks waaay far compared to what's presented, but the face shape is there.

AFAIK nisetanaka never stated the character mods he used. So it's up to us to replicate the appearances.

@dragontackle : The presets themselves aren't, but the head nifs are at the front page. You can use those with RaceMenu.

Im sorry to ask then, as im sure it's been stated somewhere in this thread, but does anyone know what the warpaint/ eye color/ hair mods are from?

More so the eye and war paint one, the hair one should be easy enough to find but i can see something like eyes being hell to find.

Also thank you two so much for explaining this stuff to me, ive never went with a preset. I thought it was more simplified than this.

CBBE Bodyslide file updated, had a few minor fixes included in the update! CHECK IT OUT!

I find a weird clippings in one item. Maybe it's just me, but, it's definitely looks weird  :huh:

attachicon.gif01.jpg attachicon.gif02.jpg

OK I looked at the part and found the issue. Some of the weight paint was left where there should not be. I'll try to have a fix out the door when I can.

attachicon.gif01.jpg attachicon.gif02.jpg

OK I looked at the part and found the issue. Some of the weight paint was left where there should not be. I'll try to have a fix out the door when I can.

Thank you :)

Since Mr. Kofmann is atm very busy, which i can totally understand. I am sure his inbox is going to explode and my message just got lost there. Maybe somebody could awnser my question. 

Is there a way to use the new Mod (T.a.W.o.B.A.) together with the aditional content from the old Bikini Armor Mods?

- Dungeon from Dwemer Bikini mod incl. Cyborg Body Parts

- Follower from Banded Iron Bikini/Falmer Bikini

- some hidden gifts

- some special enemies (from Steel Bikini Armor for example)

I´ve read a few posts ago, that the esp Files can be used without the rest of the mod files. They contain the content. But will the work together with the esp file(s) from T.a.W.o.B.A. ?

greetings and kind regards :)

Greetings! From my understanding you should be OK for the most part. Though some parts equipped from the older mods might not appear correctly (as in not appear at all due to body slot number changes), as most of this new mod's assets share the same file paths with the old ones.

I have tried everything i can think of but i can't get the character presets to actually work properly. I did use nexus mod manager but it seemed like it should of worked. I managed to figure out how to load the character slots but my faces look so bad not not right compared to the pictures and i downloaded everything you linked. Here is what my character slot slot preset 25 looks like.

I am curious what i could have possibly done wrong. I would love to get this working, but this whole skyrim modding stuff seems to be a long web of things.

The order of hairs / eye colors / warpaint or whatnot depends on what you have installed. 

That's why some of the stuff looks waaay far compared to what's presented, but the face shape is there.

AFAIK nisetanaka never stated the character mods he used. So it's up to us to replicate the appearances.

@dragontackle : The presets themselves aren't, but the head nifs are at the front page. You can use those with RaceMenu.

Im sorry to ask then, as im sure it's been stated somewhere in this thread, but does anyone know what the warpaint/ eye color/ hair mods are from?

More so the eye and war paint one, the hair one should be easy enough to find but i can see something like eyes being hell to find.

Also thank you two so much for explaining this stuff to me, ive never went with a preset. I thought it was more simplified than this.

Check my previous post.

The warpaints are in the tintmasks zip file @ the first post.

They go in data/textures/actors/character/character assets/tintmasks. Be sure to backup yours when you're installing mods manually.

EDIT: Updated my presets post. I hate being a perfectionist, sometimes. :P

Greetings! From my understanding you should be OK for the most part. Though some parts equipped from the older mods might not appear correctly (as in not appear at all due to body slot number changes), as most of this new mod's assets share the same file paths with the old ones.

Hey there. :)

My thoughts were to just

- copy the old ESP Files in the data folder

- and then install the new mod

- then new bodyslide files

Usually, the old esp should get overwritten by the new ones and the content should stay.

*Edit*

I just figured out the the steps above will cause lost of textures and failure wuth mesh data, since the esp files contains stuff used by for example several npc´s added by them.

I will try to use both mods at the same time. The old ones and the new ones. Might work, i guess..

Oh man I'm enjoying this mod so much. I remember Nise mentioning that old armor sets also have new pieces, but I was blown away how much more there actually was. Like for example Steel Bikini Bottom had 2 pieces, and now it has 6. And this applies to almost all of the older armor pieces, wow. The customization is through the roof!

By the way, is there any chance we'll have more previews of armor pieces in the inventory in the update? There's just so many of them it'd be really nice if we could preview all of them.

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: Something something something Update something something something Crafting something something something Fixes something something something Meow.