10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you mean that equipping a bikini top causes bikini bottoms to be un-equipped, that is probably Schlongs of Skyrim.  Set the bikini tops as revealing in the SOS MCM menu to stop it from happening.

Oh, that's right. I probably need to open them together in the CK and add the keyword ... at least to my favorite ones.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you mean that equipping a bikini top causes bikini bottoms to be un-equipped, that is probably Schlongs of Skyrim.  Set the bikini tops as revealing in the SOS MCM menu to stop it from happening.

Also if using Devious Devices be sure to disable it's autohide function for certain body slots, that'll lessen the amount of stuff it'll hide as well. Most useful for belly plates I've found.

3 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Still considered a heavy armor even with this patch thanks for the attempt though

That's weird...
I must have sent you the wrong file.

As you can see in that screenshot, I'm using it as light armor in my own game.

I have repacked and uploaded again. 
Try now.

BikiniAscendVolume1- ORC LIGHT PATCH (for realz).rar

On 1/2/2018 at 11:19 PM, Kelinas said:

Also if using Devious Devices be sure to disable it's autohide function for certain body slots, that'll lessen the amount of stuff it'll hide as well. Most useful for belly plates I've found.

In my case it was SoS and the no schlongs for females option instead of just using no schlong. I totally derped and forgot all about that.

1 hour ago, dragontackle said:

I hope whenever the next edition of Bikini Ascend comes out Nise does Dawnguard armors

Well, nise is making a living from his art on Patreon now. Unless he gets bored of it, I hardly believe we will ever see another mod from him again.

If it helps, memesupreme made a skimpy Danwguard set a while ago.

9 hours ago, Naked Ekans said:

Well, nise is making a living from his art on Patreon now. Unless he gets bored of it, I hardly believe we will ever see another mod from him again.

Patreon is his job, but there's also a thing called "hobby".

On 1/6/2018 at 10:13 PM, Naked Ekans said:

Link to the dawnguard armor if you have it?

On 10/01/2018 at 2:26 AM, DragonChickenBorn said:

please. make a version of Daedric,snow elf,elfic,dawnguard,vampire,orcish,dragon scales,furs,bone mold,ancient nord,imperial armor (light or heavy),glass,darkbrother hodd,thiefs,nightingale,stalhrim
if could be maked...
i just wanted these sets addeded on the mod ;-;

A lot of work ^^

Reaper121 : I've forged Orcish bikini and the pieces (helm/crown, top, gauntlets, boots) are enchantable.

On 11/01/2018 at 12:24 PM, thezibaim said:

A lot of work ^^

Reaper121 : I've forged Orcish bikini and the pieces (helm/crown, top, gauntlets, boots) are enchantable.

yep its quite a lot of work but think how much pairs of armors you could make,and i think by putting those the mod probably gets more downloads

On 1/11/2018 at 11:21 AM, DragonChickenBorn said:

yep its quite a lot of work but think how much pairs of armors you could make,and i think by putting those the mod probably gets more downloads

If they worked for 2 or 3 weeks straight with no eating, sleeping, or anything else, just straight up working, then they could make it. It might even take longer than that tbh. 3 weeks is 504 hours of staring at a screen.

3 hours ago, Skyheed02 said:

Hello,

How configure the armor with the bodyslide ? I have bodyslide but the armor doesn't appear ty for help

My first guess would be you have not installed the bodyslide files for it, they are a seperate download here, and on nexus as well from what I am aware.