On 6.12.2017 at 5:53 PM, Dwadle said:

Technically it's already a mod.  Whether or not and when Nise makes it available publicly is a different story.  As far as I know it's still a WIP.  I can tell you it'll blow your socks off.

ohooo! :P
What i saw on the screenshots i totally agree with you!

13 minutes ago, nickfelstone said:

So I've been wondering this for a while, is there an HDT patch for this? I'd switch bodies for it, but I'm hoping for HDT.

I got HDT-SMP working on it with a few quick text edits

I've also seen videos of people using it with HDT-PE.

The only problems with it are that some of the straps, chains and the like, aren't really weighted to support independent breast movement.

4 minutes ago, zarzil said:

I got HDT-SMP working on it with a few quick text edits

I've also seen videos of people using it with HDT-PE.

The only problems with it are that some of the straps, chains and the like, aren't really weighted to support independent breast movement.

I never got SMP working despite following prz's all-in-one install guide to the T. I wanted to try it, but even when I triple-checked every step I still had bodies made of marble in game. I'm currently completely redoing my classic install so this is a good time for it and I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

37 minutes ago, nickfelstone said:

I never got SMP working despite following prz's all-in-one install guide to the T. I wanted to try it, but even when I triple-checked every step I still had bodies made of marble in game. I'm currently completely redoing my classic install so this is a good time for it and I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Well, at risk of shilling my own work in somebody else's thread, you could try my setup.   It was originally female/futanari-focused but basic male->female collision features will be ready in a week or two.  It piggybacks off of prZ's installation, but contains meshes+bodyslide data that have been designed to work specifically with my personal XML set (included) without further changes.  prZ's is more of do-it-yourself kit.  It has everything you need to make it work, but some assembly is still required. 

Your comment regarding marble bodies, though, isn't encouraging.  That obviously means SMP either wasn't running at all and had never loaded, or that there was a problem with your XML structure that told SMP what bodies to act on, and with what physics.  My setup will automate the latter, but you're still at the mercy of OpenCL and your processor/GPU when it comes to compatibility.

To ground this conversation once again in the actual subject of this thread, one of my long-term goals is a complete, bodyslide ready SMP rebuild of TAWoBA and Bikini Ascend, with some re-tooling of the sliders to support more extreme body morphs with less distortion and clipping.  I did a prototype conversion which worked well enough as proof of concept (that I'm using in my current skyrim playthrough), but bodyslide support is a much taller order.

One of the neat things about SMP is that you can quickly copy paste an XML to create a specific set of physics for an armor piece's reference body.

Here I made a breastplate from TAWoBA rigid by messing with the weight painting, and then limited the x/y/z movement range coordinates of the breasts in an XML to make sure they could only jiggle within the dimensions of the breasplate.

ShrillCluelessHamadryad-size_restricted.

Higher quality:

https://giant.gfycat.com/ShrillCluelessHamadryad.webm

Theoretically I could define a physics set for every individual armor piece with a reference body, limiting movement speed, bounce and range by thinking about what the material and shape of the armor would "realistically" do.  Hell of a lot of work, though.

13 minutes ago, zarzil said:

Well, at risk of shilling my own work in somebody else's thread, you could try my setup... etc

anything you would suggest to help work out the compatibility kinks? I'm on a 3570K and a gtx 1070.

I'll probably look into a test install for just playing around with SMP till I'm confident with it. mind if I shoot you a pm here in the coming days if I run into any issues? I followed your file to see whenever you update it.

43 minutes ago, nickfelstone said:

anything you would suggest to help work out the compatibility kinks? I'm on a 3570K and a gtx 1070.

I'll probably look into a test install for just playing around with SMP till I'm confident with it. mind if I shoot you a pm here in the coming days if I run into any issues? I followed your file to see whenever you update it.

Try different versions of the SMP DLL's. prZ kindly keeps an archive of older ones in his file downloads.

And yeah, if you're trying to use my pack, I'll help you out.  But let's move this conversation over to the appropriate support thread.  I don't like to do tech support in PMs 'cause it prevents people from figuring out their own issues by browsing discussions over similar problems.

6 hours ago, Redswift said:

Is there any way to make this compatible with devious devices so as devices underneath do not hide some of the parts? Preferably without turning the feature off altogether? :tongue:

In devious devices it automatically hides device slot 44. I think you just have to disable it in one of the menu's. If you cant figure out what im talking about by the time i get off work, i'll take  a screenshot of what you need to change.

6 hours ago, chumanh said:

Had Nisetanaka made the files publics ?

Not yet.  Kofman and Nise had a conversation about it and Nise said he would but as to when I'm not sure.  

My completely wild ass guess is it'll be made public when the conversions are done.

Trying to convert the SSE version of TAWOBA to be compatible with Judgement/Forgotten Wenches... Why were the filenames changed from the original mods for Falmer and Dwemer armors, whyyyyyyyy!

The Oldrim version of Falmer armors seems to be partly broken on SSE, which is why I'm trying replace all the Oldrim files with SSE-version files.

6 hours ago, offnightmare said:

Is there a way to get the crotch armors to get removed when playing sexlab animations?

In Sexlab's MCM there is a Stripping section near the bottom, and you can set those armor items to always be removed. There is a Timers and Stripping section as well that lets you pick slots instead of items and you can set the slot used to strip during sex and aggressive scenes but not foreplay (or drop your panties while kissing, Kofman won't mind).