I don't remember where, but I think I remember an armor mashup sort of mod, kinda like this one, took the crossbow from the dwarven sphere model and made a mini hand crossbow from it.  Can anyone help me / point me to the mod or tell me if that was just a pipe dream deemed too much work?

On 11/26/2017 at 5:26 PM, Jexsam said:

The hope is a public release through Koffman/Dialbio, hence why I brought this up.  Elven and Imperial bikinis would be the best possible thing, so I hope these turn up eventually with UUNP conversions, but I can't say I think the odds are particularly good.

Not really for us to decide TBH.  A private gift is private, would totally depend on what permissions he gives to those who were kind enough to support him in the past.  Not like we can complain much, I doubt his mod will ever be topped in the one-stop skimpy gear shop category.

12 hours ago, Kiret said:

Yeah I read that, hope there is a way to get them eventually.

Considering the chances of most of the disposition of the people who donated, magic 8ball says likely, but as for slider-morph compatible versions, that will very likely depend on The Pantsless Avenger, and will likely take some considerable time.

Greetings! I'm a bit surprised no mentioned the following, but then again I need to consider that not everyone wants to visit the nexus forums. My bad! =P

Anyhow to get down to it, I have manage to convince Nise-kun to publicly share what is now known as the Bikini Ascend files. These files where originally meant for those who donated to him before the nexus mods came down on him. However this inadvertently gave the appearance that if you donate to him now, you get the files, thus making it look like "pay for mods" sort of deal.

So I approached Nise-Kun about the potential situation from the there we had a nice friendly chat. After some persuading he then conceded that perhaps he was being a "I'm fine so fuck the rest" kinda guy as well as being selfish by only sharing to those who donated, and so finally agreed to share the files.

Understand that this came with some caveats (which I find fair and wholly agree with), these new bikinis WILL NOT be added to TAWOBA or hosted on the nexus at Nise-Kun's request.

Beyond that everyone will have a fair shot at getting these bikinis when he decides to release them. As for when, that's up to him. As such I ask that you do not pester the guy about that please.

...and of course when they do become available, expect some quality CBBE conversions from yours truly. *wink*wink*

I also want to point out if you do WANT to donate just because you feel he deserving of it and nothing else, he now has a PATREON page for his art you can check out.:grin:

...and remember I STILL WANT MY BOTTOMLESS TRIBUTES! (dead serious about this =P)

On 12/1/2017 at 2:25 AM, 27X said:

Pantsless Avenger

OK that's funny, I like that one.

4 hours ago, kofman77 said:

Greetings! I'm a bit surprised no mentioned the following, but then again I need to consider that not everyone wants to visit the nexus forums. My bad! =P

Anyhow to get down to it, I have manage to convince Nise-kun to publicly share what is now known as the Bikini Ascend files. These files where originally meant for those who donated to him before the nexus mods came down on him. However this inadvertently gave the appearance that if you donate to him now, you get the files, thus making it look like "pay for mods" sort of deal.

So I approached Nise-Kun about the potential situation from the there we had a nice friendly chat. After some persuading he then conceded that perhaps he was being a "I'm fine so fuck the rest" kinda guy as well as being selfish by only sharing to those who donated, and so finally agreed to share the files.

Understand that this came with some caveats (which I find fair and wholly agree with), these new bikinis WILL NOT be added to TAWOBA or hosted on the nexus at Nise-Kun's request.

Beyond that everyone will have a fair shot at getting these bikinis when he decides to release them. As for when, that's up to him. As such I ask that you do not pester the guy about that please.

...and of course when they do become available, expect some quality CBBE conversions from yours truly. *wink*wink*

I also want to point out if you do WANT to donate just because you feel he deserving of it and nothing else, he now has a PATREON page for his art you can check out.:grin:

...and remember I STILL WANT MY BOTTOMLESS TRIBUTES! (dead serious about this =P)

Seriously, fuck nexusmods and their hypocritical bullshit. Nise made such quality content with such an eye for detail, it's really sad that he stopped modding. 

It's nice to hear some of his excellent looking unreleased content might reach us after all, I'm sure we're all grateful for that kofman, thanks.

I don't think he was being selfish at all tbh.  He didn't *have* to give anyone anything, but he chose to anyway.  I took it as a kind of "thank you" to those who donated, a way to show appreciation for people who chose to support him.

It's good to hear the new stuff will find its way to the general public though!

2 minutes ago, arronXP said:

I've have been coming across a problem with The Amazing World of Bikinis. When I equip said bikinis, my PC's body morphs into something smaller and the textures don't match.

This is because:

1 - you are using the wrong version for your body type - if you use CBBE you need to use the CBBE version or you get the texture problems

2 - you have not built the armor in bodyslide so it does not match your body shape

I'm pretty sure I am using CBBE for this mod. Though I could be wrong since I get confuse when it comes to modding.

So for clarification

What is body I need for this mod

and

how do I build the armor in bodyslide

If anyone could help I'd be very thankful for it.

Also here's my mod list if it helps;

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     hdtHighHeel.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 12  c     daymoyl.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 16 10     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 17 11     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 18 12     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 19 13     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 20 14     RLO - Interiors.esp
 21 15     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
 22 16     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 23 17     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
 24 18     RLO - Effects.esp
 25 19     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI.esp
 27 1b     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 28 1c     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 29 1d     ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
 30 1e     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 31 1f     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 32 20     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 33 21     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 34 22     HentaiCreatures.esp
 35 23     Immersive Weapons.esp
 36 24     animal_mansion.esp
 37 25     Run For Your Lives.esp
 38 26     Cloaks.esp
 39 27     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 40 28     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 41 29     BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
 42 2a     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 43 2b     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
 44 2c     TAWoBA_Rebalance.esp
 45 2d     khajiit-mara.esp
 46 2e     takingcareofbusiness_keerava.esp
 47 2f     ZazResources.esp
 48 30     IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
 49 31     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 50 32     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 51 33     UIExtensions.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     FNIS.esp
 54 36     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 55 37     RaceMenu.esp
 56 38     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 57 39     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 58 3a     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 59 3b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 60 3c     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 61 3d     TradeBarter.esp
 62 3e     LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
 63 3f     LeftHandRings.esp
 64 40     Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
 65 41     DeadlyMutilation.esp
 66 42     PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
 67 43     Animations.esp
 68 44     MCMCustomOrder.esp
 69 45     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 70 46     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 71 47     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 72 48     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 73 49     SpeechTree.esp
 74 4a     AutoHarvest.esp
 75 4b     Item Recycling.esp
 76 4c     BodySlotsMCM.esp
 77 4d     Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp
 78 4e     Glimmer.esp
 79 4f     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 80 50     P1FlyingRing.esp
 81 51     DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
 82 52     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 83 53     inorra_3x.esp
 84 54     D13FriendlyEbonyBladeUpg.esp
 85 55     LPBards.esp
 86 56     dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
 87 57     Lydia and ysolda are Khajiit.esp
 88 58     BLEED.esp
 89 59     DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
 90 5a     chfshImbuedSword.esp
 91 5b     kisisa.esp
 92 5c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 93 5d     zzEstrus.esp
 94 5e     KCEAssaultRifles.esp
 95 5f     argoniansmore.esp
 96 60     follower qa'raazi.esp
 97 61     takingcareofbusiness_keerava (2).esp
 98 62     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 99 63     Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
100 64     KS Hairdo's.esp
101 65     AddItemMenu2.esp
102 66     FNISspells.esp
103 67     MoreNastyCritters.esp
104 68     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
105 69     SlaveTats.esp
106 6a     Devious Deviants.esp
107 6b     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
108 6c     SexLabDefeat.esp
109 6d     Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
110 6e     Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
111 6f     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
112 70     Remodeled Armor.esp
113 71     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

On 02/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, kofman77 said:

Done ^^ My account name is the same as here ;)

By the way, these are good news that nisetanaka decided to release his new bikini armors.

On 12/2/2017 at 11:57 AM, kofman77 said:

As the bottomless loving bastard said Nise is an incredibly nice guy and generous with his creations.  Also talented af.  I challenge everyone to donate $5 or more to him.  

11 hours ago, zax said:

The only thing I don't understand is, if he hates Nexus so much, why don't he come here? LL is much more friendly in general.

Truth be told, I don't think he's really aware of us here (or this website for that matter lol).

2 hours ago, maelstrom48 said:

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. So much that I'm seriously considering installing 7BO just so I can use it. But checking through my 300 mods, I realize I'm way too invested in CBBE. Eagerly awaiting a conversion.

Yeah in the same boat.  I did try it out with some 7B followers tho just to see it.