Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

Go READ the original post please

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

dodgy.gif

GRINE when in 1st person, what armour or gloves are you wearing when the issue occurs? the invisible thing you were saying? It may be a wrong installation of the main mod or soemthing to do with the mesh path in the .esp, let me know please.

I am using mod organiser, it may have something to do with that if this is just isolated to me.

But I was using Leather and Blades Bikini's in these tests. (Blades had the arm cut off in first person. The leather had no body, just hands in first person).

I had another issue with the Hide's bikini.

Best way to explain is the picture below. The red part is just hanging out like that. Feels out of place compared to the other Bikinis which fit like a glove.

post-564840-0-62110100-1493189166_thumb.png

I am going to do some more tests tomorrow with bodyslide.

Its way too late for me now. Need to sleep!

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

Go READ the original post please

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

dodgy.gif

GRINE when in 1st person, what armour or gloves are you wearing when the issue occurs? the invisible thing you were saying? It may be a wrong installation of the main mod or soemthing to do with the mesh path in the .esp, let me know please.

I am using mod organiser, it may have something to do with that if this is just isolated to me.

But I was using Leather and Blades Bikini's in these tests. (Blades had the arm cut off in first person. The leather had no body, just hands in first person).

I had another issue with the Hide's bikini.

Best way to explain is the picture below. The red part is just hanging out like that. Feels out of place compared to the other Bikinis which fit like a glove.

attachicon.gifBugreport.png

I am going to do some more tests tomorrow with bodyslide.

Its way too late for me now. Need to sleep!

Will look into this, thanks for the feed back.

What is the point on reuploading this? The files are still on Nexus. It would be better to link to the download page there imo, as it will generate more endorsements and votes for the file.

The point being I thought it would OK to spread the mod outward encase something DOES happen to the nexus side of the upload. These are precarious time you know. Plus there are plenty here who will never want to visit the nexus so I though "Hey what about them?". While I myself aren't one for endorsements, I feel Naked's sentiments are worth echoing so if any of you can access the nexus, PLEASE give you endorsements so we can demonstrate how we the community still appreciate all that Nise-Kun has done for us. :)

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

Patience my friend. All in due time. His stuff was never the easiest to convert, especially when it has to be done by hand.

Really? Some SJW went and whined about the mod descriptions while not getting the joke, and then the Nexus mods didn't get the joke either?

I hope Nise joins the dark side LL... He is more than pervy enough to join the herd.

The biggest insult really is that over 8 different releases- EIGHT!- there's been not a single damn issue for any of this, and yet all a sudden he releases very open and dramatically his final releases as a going-away present (whether permanently or if the siren song of Skyrim lood would chase him again, we may never know) and all a sudden it's a big deal to have his obviously satirical descriptions and bikini-clad butts as screenshots? What, is there a rule that if you get on the front page three times in a day you get crucified?

Nisetanaka uploaded but then removed his his body textures because of some whiny cunt, Anyone got it?

also think he had a face texture or presets or something but not sure.

He published both face preset and skin textures.

post-113569-0-76044600-1493199766_thumb.jpgpost-113569-0-18192000-1493199790_thumb.jpeg

Where do I get the leather bikinis Alvor only seems to sell some of the pieces.

If you have the 1.0 version of his mod, redownload the 1.1 version. There's a chest at Alvor's shop just beside his forge.

You can get it there if you're to lazy to buy from Alvor.

It contains all teh awesome bikinis!

If you have the 1.0 version of his mod, redownload the 1.1 version. There's a chest at Alvor's shop just beside his forge.

Lazy isn't the problem its him seeming to not sell some of the parts.

so this isn't a default armor replacer? It seems like one but I'm waiting for the cbbe bodyslide conversion.

We will have to wait for Diablo (or however was that guy called) to include them in his default armor replacer based on Nisetanaka work. These 30-piece bikinis are no use for gameplay purpose.

Lazy isn't the problem its him seeming to not sell some of the parts.

Have you tried waiting 24hrs in a different location?

I remember some dude having this problem too at his mod page.

Nisetanaka uploaded but then removed his his body textures because of some whiny cunt, Anyone got it?

Damn, I missed those. If it's OK with Nise that we share those files, can someone send them to me. If he doesn't want them shared, I'll respect his wishes.

Thanks

Damn, I missed those. If it's OK with Nise that we share those files, can someone send them to me. If he doesn't want them shared, I'll respect his wishes.

Thanks

im waiting on reply about the textures and presets files, please be patient.

Thanks

Luckily I still had them so here are the presets:

https://mega.nz/#!S9IgCDJa!V7HCs4Ue9qMfQG9x8b2lrweSUO16omeIvR48kT2GobQ

And the skin itself:

https://mega.nz/#!7tIkBBYA!BBLZz3Cn5zGy1F6ggX7sVLzYmyMgvnz7gs-VeFmSUEQ

So... as a Skyrim player getting back into modded Skyrim I went looking for these mods which led me to this thread. Thanks everyone for the download links!

So I went to Nexus to check out the availability of the download there... and found a bit of hypocrisy if I do say so myself. So Nexus will cut off a modder for "offensive" content... yet their own ads... well... I'll let you be the judge...

post-487715-0-46446700-1493226175_thumb.png

So... as a Skyrim player getting back into modded Skyrim I went looking for these mods which led me to this thread. Thanks everyone for the download links!

So I went to Nexus to check out the availability of the download there... and found a bit of hypocrisy if I do say so myself. So Nexus will cut off a modder for "offensive" content... yet their own ads... well... I'll let you be the judge...

F**ckin Nexus admins just being hypocrites as usual.

Check this reply after I protested why they removed my screenies wearing Nise's mods:

20fck5y.jpg

This asshole even made this shit:

208hcur.jpg

^Yeah right, why not just delete all the screenies from other body mods like CBBE and UNP too eh? 'cause I'm pretty sure they aren't wearing anything.

Check this reply after I protested why they removed my screenies wearing Nise's mods:

20fck5y.jpg

208hcur.jpg

^Yeah right, why not just delete all the screenies from other body mods like CBBE and UNP too eh? 'cause I'm pretty sure they aren't wearing anything.

As far as I know, they only enforce that chart in their non-supporter imagespace, not on mod pages if the mod is tagged as an adult mod.

The general image section doesn't allow lewds. If you had posted these screenshots in the image section of nisetanaka's actual mod page then there wouldn't have been an issue. The no nudity rule is old as dirt.