Does this mod replace the vanilla armors or it adds craftable versions?

Craftable versions with MANY different parts.

I was looking for replacer version

I think, replacers made by Diablos here ,look him up.

do you have a link or a full username? I spent like 20 minutes trying to find it but no luck

do you have a link or a full username? I spent like 20 minutes trying to find it but no luck

it's spelled Diablios

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72397/?

maybe that

it's spelled Diablios

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72397/?

maybe that

I don't think any mod at all for the moment replace vanilla armor by the bikini armor. But the mod Bikini Maiden also allow femal bandits to access to some of Nise's (only the one that would make sens on bandits) and add all pieces and enchanted pieces in possible loot. So it's one of the mod that is the closet to be a replacer. The other is the bok of UUNP. The author add lot of armors to the game, on npc etc and some of them are made from Nesitanaka bikini armor. But in this second mod they arn't modular anymore.

Here are a few vanilla armor replacer mods that replace the vanilla armor with TWOBA bikinis:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72775/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81114/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

I included the Nexus page for TWOBA because it includes 3 vanilla replacers.

And as a bonus, here's a mod to replace all the vanilla clothing with bikinis:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77303/?

Hello i posted this in the page of The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - Patches 

Hi, i'm wondering if there is a way to make the bikini parts compatible with ORDINATOR Heavy armor perks, My dovakin don't uses top or botton parts hehe yes only the adjacent parts, and because of that ORDINATOR don't recognize that i'm wearing lots of heavy armor and don't give me the bonus whem picking up for example the perk HEAVY ARMOR FIT :q

But no one seems to be able to give me a response, i checked in the creation kit the armor and perk keywords and all of them match, but when i pick up the perk i don't gain the bonus :/

Edit1: For example i currently have 106 of armor rating, if i chose the perk it shold give me 25% of bonus on armor rating 25% of 106 = 26,5 (26,5 + 106 = 132,5) but i don't gain the bonus, and i don't whant to whear the bikini top to receive the bonus :v 

-i don't whant to whear the bikini top to receive the bonus :v-

That's the problem. You -HAVE- to wear a top piece to get the bonus.(Along with gauntlets, boots, and a helmet if you don't have the Face of Death perk too)

Rather you have to wear an item with the curiass keyword.

Thank you this did the trick, spended 10 minutes adding the keyword to abs parts xD

Still wish it was an base armor replacer.

There's already a replacer on the nexus that makes most of the base armors into bikini's..but I prefer this one because it allows more customization. And allows my fem characters to be OP by having a lot of armor parts to temper/enchant/ect. xD

That's the problem. You -HAVE- to wear a top piece to get the bonus.(Along with gauntlets, boots, and a helmet if you don't have the Face of Death perk too)

Thank you this did the trick, spended 10 minutes adding the keyword to abs parts xD

Hey guys, I run the "Patch" page with bla.

I was looking at this, and no your post wasn't ignored, I just didn't know how to solve the issue and not introduce new ones. The idea I'm having is adding the cuirass keyword to abs, tassets and pauldrons. Altough I have no clue if having multiple pieces with the cuirass keyword will cause issues. Any comments?

I was looking at this, and no your post wasn't ignored, I just didn't know how to solve the issue and not introduce new ones. The idea I'm having is adding the cuirass keyword to abs, tassets and pauldrons. Altough I have no clue if having multiple pieces with the cuirass keyword will cause issues. Any comments?

I don't think so, this will only add more possibilities of combinations that can be used and gain the bonus, in my view there's no why it does not work xD and it will be awesome :D

But in the part of compatibility i don't know, i don't remember if a run into a similar problem, but i can affirm that i have some problems figuring out the correct keywords to add :q but in the end it workerd flawlessly

I don't think so, this will only add more possibilities of combinations that can be used and gain the bonus, in my view there's no why it does not work xD and it will be awesome :D

But in the part of compatibility i don't know, i don't remember if a run into a similar problem, but i can affirm that i have some problems figuring out the correct keywords to add :q but in the end it workerd flawlessly

The only thing that may cause problems is with the enchanting side of things, as you would then be able to enchant each of those pieces with any enchant that can be put on a curiass.  Though any mod that adds them to npc's could cause problems as off hand I have no idea what the male meshes are assigned for the various armour pieces if any that is, if they are not there then it would create invisible parts on the male npc they are assigned to.

Though for me I would put whatever the hand keyword on anything that covers the arms/hands, and boots on those items that cover the legs/feet.

So if i want to enchant any of the parts or get them to work with ordinator I would have to open it in CK or tes5edit and add all the keywords?......debating if worth

No they just need to have curiass, boots, gloves or helmet keyword as appropriate and they only need one of those on each piece, most of the main pieces already have the keywords, not really looked at it as I no longer use lootification, which uses those keywords to decide which enchantments to add, I now use worlds dawn, which is more concerned with them being in the level lists.

I don't think so, this will only add more possibilities of combinations that can be used and gain the bonus, in my view there's no why it does not work xD and it will be awesome biggrin.png

The only thing that may cause problems is with the enchanting side of things, as you would then be able to enchant each of those pieces with any enchant that can be put on a curiass.  Though any mod that adds them to npc's could cause problems as off hand I have no idea what the male meshes are assigned for the various armour pieces if any that is, if they are not there then it would create invisible parts on the male npc they are assigned to.

Though for me I would put whatever the hand keyword on anything that covers the arms/hands, and boots on those items that cover the legs/feet.

Well, I was thinking along the lines of:

cuirass: pauldrons, abs, bikini top, bikini bottom, breastplates, chest reinforcements, tassets - (so basically anyithing from the crotch up to the neck)

boots: thigs

gauntlets: pauldrons (if I don't put them in the cuirass section)

Also, what do I do with capes? Amulet?

Well, I was thinking along the lines of:

cuirass: pauldrons, abs, bikini top, bikini bottom, breastplates, chest reinforcements, tassets - (so basically anyithing from the crotch up to the neck)

boots: thigs

gauntlets: pauldrons (if I don't put them in the cuirass section)

Also, what do I do with capes? Amulet?

That would work and most capes are set up as either amulets or circlets for slot use age so that would work as well, you could also leave cloaks without a body identifier as they usually do not count towards matching sets and such like, it would make them non enchantable but that is not really a major problem.