I keep hearing about someone on nexus complaining or something, what happened exactly?

Snowflake got offended at Nise's humor, reported it, moderator investigating discovered Nise was asking for donations outside of Nexus donation system (because he couldn't receive PayPal funds in Japan) and gave him a warning to remove the donation requests, Nise got offended and yanked TAWOBA, Kofman and Diablo convince Nise to let them take over the mod, rest is history.

Actually it was Nise-kun who convinced us to take over the mod. I wouldn't say the mod is a standstill. I'm still trying to put work in. I don't think I'll be able to re-add the followers as its proven more trouble than it's worth. Now if you excuse me, I need to get back to work.

BTW I STILL want those bottomless shots. STILL.

So the nexus is overrun by SJW nowadays? too bad for this amazing bikini armor to stop and for the author he is really hilarious but some of these SJW hate it

Nowadays?  Where have you been?  Nexus has been overrun with triggered snowflakes at least since Skyrim became popular.  If anything, it used to be worse, because Nexus also used to employ a bunch of anal retentive, Nazi admins who would perma-ban accounts for the slightest infraction, like having a long forgotten, second account, chasing off a lot of modders.  Fortunately DarkOne seems to have taken care of that particular problem, for the most part...

Fucked up then for nexus community now if they employ SJW, Feminazi, or those who don't wanna see beauty big boob super model character in skyrim they think the modder exploit the women body? hell no this is just a game  :angry:

and the truth that SJW, Feminazi most of em don't play game or a gamer, look what did they do for Mass Effect Andromeda

couldn't believe they hired an SJW to do the facial expressions and then they fucked it up seriously bad lol and really never fixed the faces -.- I mean look at the recently released hellblade, the faces on there are freakin fantasic, yet bioware's faces in game even now with the fixes are terrible -.-

Hello, mr. Kofman. This is for you :P

TESV_2017-08-16_08-25-05-544.png

TESV_2017-08-16_08-25-27-811.png

you are evil for posting that picture sir lol is  that the 2b follower or a moded version?

bah... just looked on nexus its been taken doing F' Nexus!

So the nexus is overrun by SJW nowadays? too bad for this amazing bikini armor to stop and for the author he is really hilarious but some of these SJW hate it

Nowadays?  Where have you been?  Nexus has been overrun with triggered snowflakes at least since Skyrim became popular.  If anything, it used to be worse, because Nexus also used to employ a bunch of anal retentive, Nazi admins who would perma-ban accounts for the slightest infraction, like having a long forgotten, second account, chasing off a lot of modders.  Fortunately DarkOne seems to have taken care of that particular problem, for the most part...

Fucked up then for nexus community now if they employ SJW, Feminazi, or those who don't wanna see beauty big boob super model character in skyrim they think the modder exploit the women body? hell no this is just a game  :angry:

and the truth that SJW, Feminazi most of em don't play game or a gamer, look what did they do for Mass Effect Andromeda

couldn't believe they hired an SJW to do the facial expressions and then they fucked it up seriously bad lol and really never fixed the faces -.- I mean look at the recently released hellblade, the faces on there are freakin fantasic, yet bioware's faces in game even now with the fixes are terrible -.-

you are evil for posting that picture sir lol is  that the 2b follower or a moded version?

This is my character  :P

Thats 2B my girl haha, damn Japanese really don't care about SJW, feminazi because if they sale female with sexy body and get award of best game in 2017 why not? See dead or alive, Tekken, Street fighter, or many of Japanese games even though alot of Japanese men just forget about the women because they all otaku's who just care about their 2D characters from Anime or else but not the real women, that's why the birth rate in Japan really worst, their race could extinct someday 

And for Bioware goodbye because EA has closed your team because of that SJW thing, and how the hell the Alex Ryder really handsome and the female Ryder is really ugly as fuck but the real model is kinda hot too, even they fixed alot of thing it didn't come up really great, its like you fix thing that already broken from the start.

See this video

there's alot of studio that have been closed by EA such as bullfrog, westwood, pandemic, maxis, visceral games, Mythic etc 

and its happen to bioware too

NO IT IS NOT A REPLACER WHY ARE YOU YELLING

So why armors looks like a replacer?

Why do you think they look like a replacer? The artists have taken the in game armors and re-used most of the resources but made entirely new armor items from them. They really cannot be used as a replacer since there are 3-4 parts for each armor part and they're female only.

oh, and the light armor esp is just that, all the armors but light instead of heavy (like steel, dwarven and ebony etc normally are).

NO IT IS NOT A REPLACER WHY ARE YOU YELLING

So why armors looks like a replacer?

Why do you think they look like a replacer? The artists have taken the in game armors and re-used most of the resources but made entirely new armor items from them. They really cannot be used as a replacer since there are 3-4 parts for each armor part and they're female only.

oh, and the light armor esp is just that, all the armors but light instead of heavy (like steel, dwarven and ebony etc normally are).

So if i will install CBBE HDT Replacer mod and then install this, they will not conflict?

So if i will install CBBE HDT Replacer mod and then install this, they will not conflict?

It shouldn't as long as you download the bodyslide CBBE version of this mod and build the armors for the CBBE preset body you're currently using.

Is it possible to achieve this effect using the bodyslide files or can it only be used with the default mesh?

http://i.imgur.com/fvRN9Pt.png

fvRN9Pt.png

If you mean the areolas peeking through on the sides, then yes any BS setting with large enough areolas will do.  If you mean the breast shape, it's pretty close to 7BO, and with some minor tweaking of the sliders you can probably get it almost identical

Is it possible to achieve this effect using the bodyslide files or can it only be used with the default mesh?

fvRN9Pt.png

If you mean the areolas peeking through on the sides, then yes any BS setting with large enough areolas will do.  If you mean the breast shape, it's pretty close to 7BO, and with some minor tweaking of the sliders you can probably get it almost identical

I meant the way the straps press against the breasts in a noticeable way instead of just being laid on the chest. Like they are being squeezed. I'd like to do the same thing with several outfits, especially thigh socks.

Has+this+picture+become+mandatory+for+th

fvRN9Pt.png

I meant the way the straps press against the breasts in a noticeable way instead of just being laid on the chest. Like they are being squeezed. I'd like to do the same thing with several outfits, especially thigh socks.

If BS doesnt add it by default (the bulging) then add it using Outfit studio by depressing the strapped areas.

He does not, until such time as he does.

Which is not now.

Or later.

Maybe later-later.

Given that his older mods all had bikini followers already, there's not much point, also the fact you change any follower's looks to fit, and there's not really much point, also.

Anyway this was his please fuck off possibly donate to patreon and go away present for Skyrim, until maybe if ever he finishes Armor Island, which is totally an other thing.

with armor.

and an island.

Personally I stuck red pony hair on Freyane and Mina Harker via niftools/CK, and am currently deciding which fits closest, probably Freyane since she's not completely batshit OP like Mina, and also since Koffman helped make Freyane a thing.

fvRN9Pt.png

If BS doesnt add it by default (the bulging) then add it using Outfit studio by depressing the strapped areas.

I used the decrease mesh on, around and under the straps in outfit studio. Thank you.