Game Option Blank

So when I open my sims 4 and go to game option its completely blank and once I go there entire games bugs out. No button I click works or functions. However if I don't go there I can play the game but when I go to build mode in a household the shop never appears and everything else bug out again. The major mod I have installed is WW and then the recommended stuff. Anyone know what might be the issue? Thanks!

Hi,

I just fixed a pretty much similar issue, after installing WW, all texts were blank or replace with something like a var name '$245469'
(Menu Text boses, MOTD, everything, except for WW related ones).

It turns out that I was playing the game in english, but my operating system was in French (with an english language pack for my current user, but french non-the-less).

I changed the games language (via Origin) to put it in tha same language as my OS (, Origin downloaded stuff.
Now the issue is fixed, but if I put my game back in english, it goes back to blank text...
I don't know if it's an intended feature, but i'd really like to be able to play in english once again, so if someone got another workaround.

Hey rexzshadow!

I don't know the reason for it happening, but it seems to be an issue with the game. Check this solution: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/m-p/4213308#M27260

Screencap in case it's down: http://imgur.com/sCGNMjz

Can't be an origin issue since when I had the issue the first time Origin wasn't even installed.

Archived