Evie Body CBBE Bodyslide Preset!

Nice, That preset is very similar to my custom preset that I use.

how the heck could that be? are you telling me you made a preset with wide hips and huge tits too?

Ĺol originaly I didnt think about how generic that is but yeah, I guess I did lol. And oh, I wasnt accusing you of stealing it. It just reminded me of my own.

Nice, That preset is very similar to my custom preset that I use.

how the heck could that be? are you telling me you made a preset with wide hips and huge tits too?

Ĺol originaly I didnt think about how generic that is but yeah, I guess I did lol. And oh, I wasnt accusing you of stealing it. It just reminded me of my own.

ahahah, its fine. Like Mall Said, who hasn't done that XD.

• 2 weeks later...

In the nexus description you said something about a chest fix to stop the outfits from sticking tight around the boobs, what is that? I can't find anything about it (I guess it's probably not a popular option, lol).

I believe it was for a vanilla outfit conversion to CBBE that was available if you decided to convert your outfits over. it was an optional download that I got because it bugged me a bit too much. I know most of the time you have to do it yourself in the outfit studio for bikinis due to the strap clipping through the chest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived