Separating body hair by race. [SOS]

BunnyLove

This thread used to contain downloads for my Hairy Orcs mod, which has since been moved to this thread instead. I kept it on this post while I was in the testing phase, but since I can't think of anything else super important to add, and all files have been downloaded at least once with nobody reporting any problems, I think I'm now comfortable moving this to the official files section. 

23 downloads in all, and no issues reported beyond small unnoticeable ones I've now fixed.

I think it's safe to say that's it's tested!!

That being said, if it's okay with all of you, I'd like to re-purpose this thread, since it's clean.

I'd love to know what sort of individual race textures anyone else would like to see, such as a race being smooth for those who play with hairy textures and would like to have that race specifically smooth, and so on. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Archived