Hi, could someone please convert their presets to followers? 

His mod is on Miscellaneous section in the skyrim nexus and i can link if needed.

The mod itself doesn't work on racemenu from what i've read but maybe there's someone that know what to do.

I'm looking particularly for 1, 17, 27 or 34 from his 2nd pic from the mod page.

Thanks!

I guess you didn't learn a thing from the yuih thread; because nise agrees with him 100%, and if you'd like to get further content from him down the line like armor island, you'll respect his wishes and quit passively aggressively advertising things. WINK WINK LOOK WHAT I CAN DO WINK WINK

Whatever people do in private is their business, and what happens in vegas stays in vegas.

I guess you didn't learn a thing from the yuih thread; because nise agrees with him 100%, and if you'd like to get further content from him down the line like armor island, you'll respect his wishes and quit passively aggressively advertising things. WINK WINK LOOK WHAT I CAN DO WINK WINK

Whatever people do in private is their business, and what happens in vegas stays in vegas.

Sorry i came late to the party, what yuih thread? and what armor island? should i move to las vegas??   :huh:

Archived