Hi, I'm in dire need of some help!

I've downloaded all the required mods for Four-Play and I follow the Beginners Guide to the T, but when I'm in-game, none of the sex animations play, the two actors in question just stand near each other for a few seconds then walk away again.

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful!

This shows that your animation files are missing.

Did you happen to install the Four-Lei patch without Leito's animation pack itself?

Did the notification "Loading Leito's animations ..." show up when you first load a save?

legacyslayer, on 23 Apr 2017 - 10:30 PM, said:

Just throwing in my 2 cents, from my experience. The Fallout 4 SE folder has a Data folder with scripts inside, this Data folder must be manually installed into the Fallout 4 folder, otherwise Fourplay will not work properly. I havent seen anyone else mention this and see alot of people having trouble getting Four-play to work properly. 

Only thing I can think of is you have Four-Play installed, but no plug ins. Four play itself is just a framework, try downloading and installing Four-Play autonomy and follow Docs instructions on his mod-page to go to "COC 4TEST", Quicksave and reload that save. You should have a menu about timeouts pop up, select 0 (For testing) and watch for the "I hear moaning.." in the top left hand corner, and follow the objective marker to actors in question. If the animation plays properly, you have it installed correctly. If not you are missing something. 

Archived