How would I make the CBBE/CHCBBEP physics more visible?

I'm currently using the stuff over at Nexus Mods to give my busty Sole Survivor some bounce to her step, but said bounce isn't nearly as visible as it was in Skyrim. Yes, the physics are not HDT, but I was kinda expecting something more... shall we say "DOA-level"?

I know Caliente won't spring for making such a modification, but does anyone here know how I could do it myself? Just for personal use; I don't distribute mods.

I tried tinkering with those, but it didn't achieve the effect I was looking for.

See, I'm looking to adjust the breast movement factor, if possible. To give an example, here's what I mean:

I'm looking for something that would go along the lines of "Expressive".

• 1 year later...

Movement like that would require HDT, or editing every animation to move like that (kind of like the old TBBP back in the day before HDT). Fallout doesn't have that sort of feature/no one has made it yet, so we just get hyper jigglin' jello.

But at least you get options for the jigglin' like CBBE Physics, Cherry Physics, and Better Body Physics. CBBE Physics for simple basic jigglin', Cherry for exaggerated jigglin', and Better Body Physics for subtle smooth jigglin'.

I'd say if you want something remotely close to that, go with Better Body Physics and then tweak it a bit if you want it to be a bit more exaggerated. It's the smoothest in terms of movement and looks overall the best without the exaggerated shaking. It could probably help you achieve the look you want, but again, we would need HDT in Fallout to get the best results.

Archived