[SEARCH] gothic choker for UNP

I've been trying to find a choker in a similar style to the pic below, but have had no luck. Does anyone know of a mod that adds something similar? What I'm looking for is something that goes down the chest a little and not just around the neck. Preferably black, lace, as high quality as possible, but anything that covers more than just the neck is of interest. I have the mods accessorize and ks jewelry but they don't have this sort of choker. Thanks in advance  :heart:

nocturne_venezia_lace_choker_by_artofado

I've been trying to find a choker in a similar style to the pic below, but have had no luck. Does anyone know of a mod that adds something similar? What I'm looking for is something that goes down the chest a little and not just around the neck. Preferably black, lace, as high quality as possible, but anything that covers more than just the neck is of interest. I have the mods accessorize and ks jewelry but they don't have this sort of choker. Thanks in advance  :heart:

nocturne_venezia_lace_choker_by_artofado

Think there is something like that in this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44633-leah-lilith-jewelry/

Archived