Best Immersive/Realistic Adult Mods

Hello, I know there is a list of different types of popular mods by category, and it is quite helpful. I've been trying to build a very realistic/immersive Skyrim experience and I'm wondering if anyone has any particular suggestions on what the "best" combination of adult mods are for a more realistic Skyrim experience. You know, not just a sex up anyone at any time you want type of game. I have tried many of the mods under the immersion category but am having trouble finding that really great combination. Thanks for the help!

Amorous adventures is very well done.. is voiced dialogue using cut in game voices.  It has you do quests to unlock girls (and boys if you want)  There are also options to end romance. This one is probably the one you are looking for.

Also eager NPC's will allow you to set your difficulty if you prefer more npc options. Although not quite as immersive as amorous.

Thank you Lodakai, I will try those two together and see how it goes, appreciate it :)

One thing to note.. Eager NPC's will need a bit of setup to get it to where you want it in terms of difficulty.

Also, it kinda breaks the immersion of amorous.   Because you can bypass the Amorous questline stuff by using the Eager npc system to woo the girl quicker.

There is an option to block all dialogue options in the mcm for Eager by individual NPCs.  You can use this on the girls in the amorous system... or just avoid any dialogue with the (SLEN) tag on it.  Or just use amorous and see if it is enough for you.

SLEN is wonderfully configurable-to-taste.

You might also have a look at SLDrunk. It may not be exactly the sort of thing that you're looking for yet, but future versions are projected to be highly configurable too - around a drinking in public theme with both pc->npc and npc->pc initiated interactions.

The same author made Kidnapped. Once again, the announced plans for its next version look great. Already now you can configure to be either victim or rescuer along with a good bit of customization of the types of kidnappers. Depends on what sort of "atmosphere" you prefer for your immersion.

hope that's helpful

I happen to use adult mods for just this reason, immersion and realism.

In all of my profiles:
   Aroused Redux
   SL Romance (consensual sex)
   Defeat (non-consentual)

Situational:
   Amorous Adventures (story driven romance, mostly just for my male characters)
   Scent of Sex (mostly just for a couple rules I have set up for a follower so that they ask when aroused)

Archived