Didn't look much into hair, except for removing the hair on her chest.

I' almost certain that with this costume it's not possible. Maybe with another one it can be. I'll look into it

I love this, thank you! Could you make a non-nude version? I mean something like bikini or skimpy clothes

From what i saw in the other textures, there is a swim suit costume, it should be fairly easy to mod that into something like that.

Can't wait to see that :D

Is there a way to combine these mods together? (They were made by Maliwei777) It's not exactly a nude mod but in my opinion she looks extremely sexy.

And thank you for your new great mods, keep up the good work man!

yes, we can and this is 4 mods in one (Pl) folder

with best regards to all who did this mods or share them 

I'm sorry, i don't think i understand.

They can't be combined in one .dat file as they each represent a different costume and combining the textures to make one look like the other, is also not possible unless the model is made like that.

If you just mean dumping one texture on a different model that can be done but adding the hood or the hair/cape on another model won't work. The model needs to have the hood present to modify it with texture editing. Without model editing unfortunately can't be done.

Unless i misunderstood something.

Sorry for my bad English. I just  want to ask is there a way to make her look like this?

1.jpg

Where did you get this screenshot mod?

I' almost certain that with this costume it's not possible. Maybe with another one it can be. I'll look into it

I love this, thank you! Could you make a non-nude version? I mean something like bikini or skimpy clothes

From what i saw in the other textures, there is a swim suit costume, it should be fairly easy to mod that into something like that.

Is there a way to combine these mods together? (They were made by Maliwei777) It's not exactly a nude mod but in my opinion she looks extremely sexy.

yes, we can and this is 4 mods in one (Pl) folder

with best regards to all who did this mods or share them 

I'm sorry, i don't think i understand.

They can't be combined in one .dat file as they each represent a different costume and combining the textures to make one look like the other, is also not possible unless the model is made like that.

If you just mean dumping one texture on a different model that can be done but adding the hood or the hair/cape on another model won't work. The model needs to have the hood present to modify it with texture editing. Without model editing unfortunately can't be done.

Unless i misunderstood something.

Sorry for my bad English. I just  want to ask is there a way to make her look like this?

1.jpg

I'll try this week to see if i can do anything like that but no promises.

Right now when i get the time i'm going to work on a half naked mod as requested earlier bikini/skimpy outfit. After that i'll see if it can be done. And after that i want to work on a Jeanne mod.

Hi, I am struggling to install the mods, can someone give a detail instruction on how to make this work? I have the cpktool which I used to extract data12.cpk. There after extracting I overwrite the original pl0000.dat with the nude mod pl0000.dat and then repack data12.cpk right? I am a noob, appreciate some help please. Thanks

You don't need to repack or extract the *.cpk files. You only need to put the pl0000.dat file in the main_game_directory/data/pl. so Bayonetta/data/pl

If you don't have the pl folder, just manually create it and put the pl****.dat there.

for the file em****.dat just put them in Bayonetta/data/em/em****.dat

Hope that helped more.

Tried that, but the game either crashes on the main menu or it just dont work.

I have same i create pl folder put file in it start game nothing happend no crash nothing

For those who have problem installing the mod, this is what i did:

1. Use cpktool to extract data12.cpk

2. Overwrite the original pl****.dat with the nude mod pl****.dat

3. Repack (I don't know if this step is important or not, i just did)

4. After that, you still have the data12 folder that you extract in step 1. Copy & paste the pl folder in data12 folder to data folder (that means in the data\pl folder, beside the nude mod pl****.dat, i have others pl****.dat files)

5. Since then when i want to install a new mod, I just put the new pl****.dat file in the data\pl

I hope it works for you

Hi!  Instead of you asking you to make the hoodless mod for me, I guess it would have been more polite to just ask you to maybe list the programs you used to create the mods.  I might be able to do simple recolors of existing costumes, I'm not any good at texture editing.  

I got the DDS textures unpacked finally with dtt2dds, but I don't know how to repack the Dat file to actually form a mod.  Tips on just that step please?

Hi!  Instead of you asking you to make the hoodless mod for me, I guess it would have been more polite to just ask you to maybe list the programs you used to create the mods.  I might be able to do simple recolors of existing costumes, I'm not any good at texture editing.  

I got the DDS textures unpacked finally with dtt2dds, but I don't know how to repack the Dat file to actually form a mod.  Tips on just that step please?

Posted the how to in the OP. Also added another update with 3 mod variations.

Wow, your "How to" make mods for this game is great!  I think i won't be able to make mods for this game after all though.   I don't know how to hex edit, I thought you had some program that repacked the files into a Dat neatly.  Thank you loads for the new swimsuit mods though, I'll definitely use those.  ^_^  They're begging for mods on the steam discussion forums as well if you want to just copy paste your method in there for a wider audience. 

Weird that people are having issues with installing this mod.

I just followed your advice , I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bayonetta\data\movie and replaced B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd with the no intro mod.

Then went to Data folder here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bayonetta\data\pl

and made a folder pl and copy pasted all the data files inside.

Not only is Bayonetta nude for game play, but also for cut scenes. Haven't beat the game yet for other costumes. That will be a while, but the main is definitely working.)

does anyone know why I get  " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"  when unarchiving the .rar files!?

please help, thx

p.s. I was on winrar4.0, now upgraded to v5.4, it is still the same :(

Recommend you use 7zip instead

I don't know if this is helpful to you at all MasterofX, but here's a link to a Dat file unpacker.

http://games-gen.com/soft/DTT2DDS.rar

I can unpack dat files quickly with it but I cannot figure out how anyone can turn the unpacked files back into a Dat archive after editing the DDS.

Yeah I tried that app, it's not helpful for the method I use. It would just add another step.

However if there's a programmer here, it would be very simple to make a program or script that extracts and packs the files back.

Also if you already made some mods but can't put them in and can't figure it out just send them to me, I'll add them to the .dat file

does anyone know why I get  " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"  when unarchiving the .rar files!?

please help, thx

I actually get the same type of errors on everyone's mod files with 7z as well. This is the first time I have ever run into this problem and wouldn't you know it would be on one of the games I have longest anticipated modding to be available for.

I'll try to bang out some recolors and upload them for you to insert this week then, and thank you!!  You're seriously the only english speaking modder for this game so far (at least that I can find).  

does anyone know why I get " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when unarchiving the .rar files!?

please help, thx

I actually get the same type of errors on everyone's mod files with 7z as well. This is the first time I have ever run into this problem and wouldn't you know it would be on one of the games I have longest anticipated modding to be available for.

If the problem persists it must be something else causing it, most likely a failed download. Try downloading the files again on a different browser and if that doesn't help, I'll upload a zip version of all the mods for you.

On a side note, finally found also the bump map on the swim suit, now I can finally do a better edit, before I was limited because of that. The other edits looked crappy because I couldn't edit the bump map...

Right now I've been experimenting with model replacements but with no success yet. I am hoping to be able to make some of the other costumes into different characters.

Aded the Angel Joy

attachicon.gifem0080.rar

extract to: Bayonetta\data\em

The rar cannot be extracted because it is damaged/unknown format.

Check OP, i've added ZIP versions. Seems RAR isn't for everyone :)

I'll upload all future mods with ZIP directly

Call me dumb if you want to but I'm still stuck after editing the textures. :) I've managed to extract and edit the .dds files from pl0000.dat file (Default Bayonetta Costume) but how can I repack the .dat file?

I had a friend who's a programmer that's working on a extraction/repack program, if he can finish it, it might help with other games as well.

For now, the only way to put it back in, is to use hex editing, that's the method i'm using.

If  you wish, you can just post the texture here and i'll send you a .dat file with the texture mods.

Also, check OP, added a new update. Modified the Nun Costume... it seemed like they threw some old fashioned wallpaper on her, didn't like it at all so it had to go!

Aded the Angel Joy

attachicon.gifem0080.rar

extract to: Bayonetta\data\em

The rar cannot be extracted because it is damaged/unknown format.

Check OP, i've added ZIP versions. Seems RAR isn't for everyone :)

I'll upload all future mods with ZIP directly

Thank You ... I can open all the other RAR files, just the RAR for em0080 cannot be extracted - WinRAR responded that RAR file is "damaged".  After re-downloading and re-try a few times, WinRAR still responded the same message ... hence, I wrote that message; I do have WinRAR and 7zip ... I can open RAR files.

Anyways, thank you for the new ZIP file.